Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can an incel find meaning in life?

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
Pls, senior incels how to bear this suffuring. I am well aware of the blackpill and I have experienced it. I tired my best to think of ways to make my life meaning full. I am a medical grad by the way. But nothing I do give me satisfaction. I always feel like a chicken in a meat farm , waiting for myneck to get cut. Whatever struggle I do my cage isn't going to make a difference.

Despite all this something inside my unconscious is asking me struggle to find a way over this blackpill barrier.

Anyone who has found any new ways pls share.

By committing political murders.
Every 2 murders at least compensate for an otherwise predictable subservient life.

Just don't think about it. Ignorance is bliss. Anytime I make the mistake of thinking, I feel nauseous. Just don't think about it.

I am a medical grad by the way.
Ricecel? Also the blackpill truth can break some men, but bear in mind that it is liberating seeing thru foids lies while normies are enslaved by them like the cucks they are.

no meaning without loli love. only thing left is ldar, coom, vidya and try to get loli gf
Every 2 murders at least compensate for an otherwise predictable subservient life.
high IQ but still unlucky avi

Madscientistmaxxing.

Drugs aka IRL cheat codes.

Mein Kampf and the Hare Krishna church got me hope not even lying

BFE29FC7 032F 4A57 A88B 64000639B9E5

Based

Im gonna get hate but God

Religion is my cope, my best cope in fact, moreso than video games or anime. Islam specifically.

I don't know. I am still brooding on doing unconventional things, because obviously for incels any path in middle class life path is not one you are going to be successful at.

So wer are forced to live the life of a misfit, a reject despite the intense desire to be a normie and have a middle class normie life doing normie things. Time to fully accept and embrace it wasn't gonna happen for us and move on, but what to choose?

Here are the things incels CANNOT spend their time on because inceldom in youth and young adulthood has proven you lack the basics to succeed at this in later life:

- Careermaxxing ain't gonna work unless you are a high IQ subject matter expert who has skills and knowledge that are crucial and rare. This is only for the very few. In all other normie career paths of mediocre skill and knowledge office politics will fuck you, you lack social skills to ascend any type of hierarchy - and you're gonna be a nobody forever. Entrepreneurship is not for you, because entrepreneurs are really natural born leaders who are strong willed and socially capable people shaping their own affairs, really qualities that no incels posses - because if you did you wouldn't be incel.
- Socialcirclemaxxing. You will not have or build a social circle because after the mid 20s social circles are crystallizing and people fall back on their core group of friends, really if you are friendless after 27/28 it's over for you social-wise. You lack essential social graces to make new connections easily and circles that you could have joined have closed off now.
- Familymaxxing, beyond your parents and perhaps sisters and brother, is obviously not an option, and has never been. Do note that your siblings not cursed by incel gene combinations are gonna form their own families and you will be left out eventually as the third or fifth wheel. Also your parents will die leaving you completely alone for the last decades of your life. Know this.

What you can probably spend your time on:

Adventurous, radical things (not an option for many, because you gotta be enterprising and risk loving by nature):
- Become a career criminal or a pirate, a terrorist (if you are a shut-in autist NEET by nature, most Western societies literally cannot punish you, you are already voluntarily secluded in a small box, they can only take away our access to internet).
- Move to another part of the world untouched by globohomo liberalism and try to join that society. (Central Eurasia, parts of Africa, Latin American jungle, Middle East - very hard will require learning a new language, new cultural norms and assimilate in alien society).
- Convert to religious extremism (traditional religion is very anti-liberal, your inceldom is not seen as bad in an anti-liberal world view like that of radical reactionary Catholicism, Orthodox Christianity, radical Islamic sects, various Eastern religions. Do remember that making a full conversion is hard and difficult, it's like black-pilling yourself all over again and rejecting all you ever knew).
- Dedicate your life to open political extremism (anti liberal politics that do not value or promote or sustain any type of Western normie life - you were already an outcast anyway, so you have no career or friends to lose)

Less adventurous things for high inhib guys:
- Taboo science, taboo art, taboo craft (go full secular monk-mode and like Spinoza get a basic blue collar job that allows you to think and ponder all day on the intellectual or craft or art and use internet to spread your work - don't try institutional academia or art world, you need careermaxxing qualities to ascend in there).
- Political extremism on the internet (find a worthy anti-liberal cause and propagandize for it in all your spare time)
- Convert to a religion that has monastic orders and try to become a monk (very hard, your faith must be authentic and heartfelt)
- Hermitmaxx by becoming some sort of wildlife/nature superviser or powerline repairman or do some other solitary occupation in a very remote place.
- Go full transhumanist and try to merge with the internet and virtual realities because there is no future for you in normie society.
- Become a functional alcoholic and or drug user try to be drunk/high just enough to float through your shitty existence in relative bliss and numbness.
- Kill yourself, accelerate the process of natural selection and save yourself the useless, pointless struggle (from a liberal perspective), should be easy especially if you have access to firearms or powerful drugs.

I don't know where to go yet. Are there other life paths for incels? What option am I missing here?

Last edited:
I will let you know when I find out the meaning of life

Meaning in life is to rope...

I'm currently chessmaxxing and literaturemaxxing right now
I don't care to appear smart to other normie retards, I just want to evolve spiritually

for real for real nigga life is meaningless suffering no cap

Is this one better?
XD well slightly I guess. how about a different theme? try less harsh lines. buy a drawing pad if you want to become an artcel. but easy to find good avis with a google

The meaning of life is whatever that prevents you from killing yourself.

First of all you must not find a way over the "blackpill" you'd be just deluding yourself.

Instead find the strength and willpower to carry the suffering of man. Without any degenerate bullshit. Just live with it.

And then you'll be on the path to find the meaning.