Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can an incel hate Jews?

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
It’s no secret that many here hold contempt for the Jews. However, what I’ve never understood is how someone who is blackpilled and has experienced it’s negative effects first hand could truly hate the Jews.

Many Jews are incel-tier lookswise. Usually when people attempt to establish a connection between race and looks, (Most obvious example: Curries) they are criticized for coping and they are shown photos of Indian male models and whatnot. However, I don’t think many would disagree with me when I say that the overwhelming majority of Jews are truecel tier. Practically every single horrible trait you can have is commonly associated with Jews. Poor under eye support leading to buggy Drake-tier eye area? Jewfros? Curly beard hair? And the most obvious of them all, huge noses? How many serious Jew leading men have Hollywood had? The closest one I can think of is Ben Stiller, and his eligibility is questionable considering the fact his mother was Irish. Even my father, an aggressively bluepilled Gen Xer who would probably be posting here if he was a Zoomer, has attested to the fact that it is indeed over for many Jewish men. With that being said, in spite of this subhumanity, many Jews have found great success and power, yet many in this community seem to harbour great hatred towards them. I ask you all: Why? They are doing what is necessary in order to survive as people dealt one of the most brutal hands possible.

The final blackpill is realizing that JEWS HAVE LAID OUT THE BLUEPRINT FOR SURVIVAL AS A SUBHUMAN MALE. THEY ARE NOT THE ENEMIES

Shut up shill.

i dont care about jews

Shut up shill.
Think about that IT user that looked like Mohamed Salah from a few days ago. Imagine waking up every morning, realizing that you’re practically not even the same species as most of the people around you. His subhumanity is unprecedented. Would you not steal as such a male?

Think about that IT user that looked like Mohamed Salah from a few days ago. Imagine waking up every morning, realizing that you’re practically not even the same species as most of the people around you. His subhumanity is unprecedented. Would you not steal as such a male?
That dude mogs me hard though.

HostileWaters said:
How many serious Jew leading men have Hollywood had?

Michael Douglas
Charlie Sheen
Ron Pearlman
William Shatner
Leonard Nimoy
Jeff Goldblum
Adrian Brody
Daniel Radcliffe
Seth Green

Jews stand against eugenics in favor of dysgenics as they are against beauty and truth and want the world to be as ugly as they are inside and out.

Of course their anti eugenics stance is also about creating a world of dumbed down racial ghoulash that is far easier to rule over than say an unmixed mass of white people.

Make no mistake.

Jews are the world enemy.

They will eventually destroy the goyim and eventually even themselves if they are not stopped.

Personally I'd like to see them stopped and a sensible eugenics plan implemented so no one ever again has to be born and suffer as one of us incels/wizards.

Jews stand against eugenics in favor of dysgenics as they are against beauty and truth and want the world to be as ugly as they are inside and out.

Of course their anti eugenics stance is also about creating a world of dumbed down racial ghoulash that is far easier to rule over than say an unmixed mass of white people.

Make no mistake.

Jews are the world enemy.

They will eventually destroy the goyim and eventually even themselves if they are not stopped.

Personally I'd like to see them stopped and a sensible eugenics plan implemented so no one ever again has to be born and suffer as one of us incels/wizards.
You support eugenics as an incel

You have reached unprecedented cuckoldry

You support eugenics as an incel
Naturally.

I'm a white man and not a Jew.

I want a better world for all and we will NEVER acheive that under Jewish rule.

Your point about cuckoldry is nonsensical.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit."

I disagree with the premise that incels hate Jews. I see those kinds of posts here ALL THE TIME and yet I don't detect any real hatred for them, it just looks trolling to me. Even the ones that aren't trolling probably don't believe it in themself. That being said, any Jew hating incels should reconsider their position. Jews are hated by everyone pretty much, I feel bad for them.

Naturally.

I'm a white man and not a Jew.

I want a better world for all and we will NEVER acheive that under Jewish rule.

Your point about cuckoldry is nonsensical.
You mentioning your race is nonsensical. If you are truly incel, eugenics are your enemy, no matter what race you are. Women of all races; White, Black, Yellow, Brown, etc wish death upon you and do not wish for you to fulfill your natural desire to spread your seed. If this is how you admit to fakeceldom, that’s fine by me. If you are willing to support eugenics as an incel, you might as well join IT and donate your life savings to twitch sluts so she can say your name out loud on a livestream

Jews pushed in progressivism.
“Why do u hate Jews they’re ugly” doesn’t matter. We hate soyboys and they’re ugly, we hate IT and they’re Ugly.
jews pushed in the new age progressivism that put us in this spot. The reason women are not treated like inferiors anymore, the reason races are together causing untold race mixing and violence, the reason we have anti white and anti ugly male institutions in society is because of Jews. The reason abortions and single mothers happen so much is because of Jews. The reason females can be so privileged is because of the jews

You mentioning your race is nonsensical. If you are truly incel, eugenics are your enemy, no matter what race you are. Women of all races; White, Black, Yellow, Brown, etc wish death upon you and do not wish for you to fulfill your natural desire to spread your seed. If this is how you admit to fakeceldom, that’s fine by me. If you are willing to support eugenics as an incel, you might as well join IT and donate your life savings to twitch sluts so she can say your name out loud on a livestream

Wrong on all levels (as is usual for a Jew supporter).

Eugenics create better people all around.

If used on the white race in particular you get a stable society of law and order and high technological advancement ie one that is filled with fulfillment, contentment and happiness and barely any crime whatsoever if any...well in truth you get this with just a plain old ALL white society regardless but I think you know what I mean? ie such a modified ALL white society would be even better than your standard ALL white society in ALL ways, etc, etc.

Even without eugenics ie now/circa 2020 Clown World's rapidly dissapearing white majority a white government is the ONLY kind of government incels/wizards can even exist within due to it providing us NEETbux which no purely Jew or purely nigger/non white society would EVER consider much less even be able to offer up.

My support for eugenics though getting back to the point is about leaving a better world than I found it and is simply a hypothetical "if I got power this is what I would do with it" etc and I would implement it even if I never personally got to benefit from it because it would give me great satisfaction to undo the Jew's Clown World and world of unnecessary suffering ie no more people would be born with whatever traits/genetic fuck ups it is that even makes us incels under the type of eugenics based society I would impose.

That is the very opposite of cuck'd.

Your idea is what TRULY is cuck'd which essentially is you just want us to be content, pretend Jews are our friends and continue taking it in the ass from them and their non white pets.

Well that just isn't going to happen.

Resistance to them and their evil will ALWAYS be a "thing" whether its as minor as typing away on a keyboard about what rotten bastards they are or gunning and or attempting to gun them down in the streets for their evil as many police/law abiding citizens have had to do to protect themselves from violent predatory niggers and occasionally someone whose had enough at least TRIES to take a few Jews out though since Frazier Glenn Miller was essentially a senile old retard during his attempt he only managed to kill two white people I believe who were at some Jew center for reasons unknown but which probably had to do with their either wanting to convert (become race traitors) or other race traitor reasons ie Christ cucks conversing with their "brothers in the faith" (GAG!)

Last edited:
Wrong on all levels (as is usual for a Jew supporter).

Eugenics create better people all around.

If used on the white race in particular you get a stable society of law and order and high technological advancement ie one that is filled with fulfillment, contentment and happiness and barely any crime whatsoever if any.

Even without eugenics ie now/circa 2020 Clown World's rapidly dissapearing white majority a white government is the ONLY kind of government incels/wizards can even exist within due to it providing us NEETbux which no purely Jew or purely nigger/non white society would EVER consider much less even be able to offer up.

My support for eugenics though getting back to the point is about leaving a better world than I found it and is simply a hypothetical "if I got power this is what I would do with it" etc and I would implement it even if I never personally got to benefit from it because it would give me great satisfaction to undo the Jew's Clown World and world of unnecessary suffering ie no more people would be born with whatever traits/genetic fuck ups it is that even makes us incels under the type of eugenics based society I would impose.

That is the very opposite of cuck'd.

Your idea is what TRULY is cuck'd which essentially is you just want us to be content, pretend Jews are our friends and continue taking it in the ass from them and their non white pets.

Well that just isn't going to happen.

Resistance to them and their evil will ALWAYS be a "thing" whether its as minor as typing away on a keyboard about what rotten bastards they are or gunning and or attempting to gun them down in the streets for their evil as many police/law abiding citizens have had to do to protect themselves from violent predatory niggers and occasionally someone whose had enough at least TRIES to take a few Jews out though since Frazier Glenn Miller was essentially a senile old retard during his attempt he only managed to kill two white people I believe who were at some Jew center for reasons unknown but which probably had to do with their either wanting to convert (become race traitors) or other race traitor reasons ie Christ cucks conversing with their "brothers in the faith" (GAG!)
Your issue is that you believe our labelling as the subhumans of society is right

You are foolish to think eugenics are not around right now. The reason this forum exists is eugenics

What have outsiders (Normtards, Chads, whores, etc) ever done for us? Why should we make things better for them and their future generations? We should be looking out for ourselves, not for the children of those who wish you dead. How dare you put words in my mouth and claim I want incels to be content when you’re the one essentially saying that we should wish death upon ourselves, I am certainly not content with sacrificing myself so that future generations can have some perfect little utopia. How can you claim to be blackpilled when you oppose the rise of men with poor bones?

I dont hate jews

Michael Douglas
Charlie Sheen
Ron Pearlman
William Shatner
Leonard Nimoy
Jeff Goldblum
Adrian Brody
Daniel Radcliffe
Seth Green
Wow serious? Michael douglas is awesome I had no idea hes a kike

didn't read has to be bait thread

HostileWaters said:
Your issue is that you believe our labelling as the subhumans of society is right

You misunderstand.

The issue is entirely out of our hands.

When I construct a post I'm operating under that knowledge.

Not what I "want" them to view us like.

Hell, if I could "wish" society to behave in a certain way we wouldn't even be having this discussion since we'd have long ago traded place with the Chads at the top of the social food chain/hierarchy.

HostileWaters said:
What have outsiders (Normtards, Chads, whores, etc) ever done for us? Why should we make things better for them and their future generations?

Jews are the problem and the main reason society is so rotten both towards our kind and itself.

Remove Jews and put a mentally healthy, genuinely sane and benevolent leadership in their place and everything then improves from the top down including society.

No point in "hating" (as in TRULY hating) the people of Clown World for being what they are ie they are just weak humans who have been expertly socially engineered through generations of Jewish propaganda to become rotten human beings.

Well this can all be reversed in much the same way but with "positive" propaganda instead and once again benevolent rulership replacing what we have currently.

HostileWaters said:
How dare you put words in my mouth and claim I want incels to be content when you’re the one essentially saying that we should wish death upon ourselves

Hypocrite thy name is HostileWaters!

I've done no such thing.

You again misunderstand.

In my hypothetical (which you lazily chose not to question me about further before you went running your mouth) I would if in power not see that we were all murdered ie our kind that is to be specific. We would live out our natural lives fulfilling a strong eugenics path forward for humanity and die hopefully happy and contented in our old age that we had finally ended Clown World for all time and perhaps ushered in the closest thing to a utopian society humanity has ever yet seen.

Thats what "I" would do.

Although addressing your other point about "us".

Look, if Jews were removed it is very likely very useful and beneficial surpressed medical knowledge/discoveries could finally be put on the table and perhaps many if not all of us would be able to be fixed/cured of whatever issue has made us incel/wizards through previously (under Jewish rule) unavailable surgeries/corrective measures, etc, etc.

Without Jews= no more Big Pharma surpressing various technologies and studies so I'd be all for bros getting whatever face fixing surgeries or height enhancing surgeries that could very quickly emerge and or the curing of dickcells with new treatments to stimulate the pituitary gland to do exactly that since it is said the pituitary gland controls the size of one's johnson, heh.

Jews pushed in progressivism.
“Why do u hate Jews they’re ugly” doesn’t matter. We hate soyboys and they’re ugly, we hate IT and they’re Ugly.
jews pushed in the new age progressivism that put us in this spot. The reason women are not treated like inferiors anymore, the reason races are together causing untold race mixing and violence, the reason we have anti white and anti ugly male institutions in society is because of Jews. The reason abortions and single mothers happen so much is because of Jews. The reason females can be so privileged is because of the jews
I’ve never felt hate for soyboys or IT. I merely see them as people who have been misguided, and I hope that one day they’ll find the truth. I don’t see the point in hating such people. They have never done anything to me

Hypergamy is the true cause of inceldom. Even with women getting the right to vote, the legalization of abortion, females entering the workforce, etc to say that inceldom was at the stage it’s been at for the past, say, 10 years, is ridiculous. The fact any of us were even born is a testament to that. Giving up politicope is the biggest step towards being truly blackpilled

Many Jews are incel-tier lookswise.
JEWS HAVE LAID OUT THE BLUEPRINT FOR SURVIVAL AS A SUBHUMAN MALE. THEY ARE NOT THE ENEMIES
They are hypocrites, rather than seeing us goyimcels as their equals and using their wealth and power to make the world a better place for all sub8, they exploit the slave class and further the genocidal ambitions of the barbarian femasites. They are house niggas.