Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can any incel hate Elliot Rodger, who was responsible for bringing inceldom to the spotlight.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Without ER, inceldom would still be as much of a barely known concept as it was before he committed the attack. He was the one who first brought attention to our plight and problems by being vocal and explicitly detailing his social isolation and complete lack of success with women as being the main motivations for going ER, as evidenced in his youtube videos and 137 page manifesto. It was the first mass-murder by a self-proclaimed virgin and incel, so media and news channels were definitely quick to broadcast this story publicly in the state headlines. As soon as whole state knew about this attack, it spread to other states in the country.

Later it spread to other countries in the world. Information has no borders because these greedy news corporations and media outlets only care about money from selling this information to news corps/media in other countries, irregardless of currencies because they can be easily converted using the ER- "Exchange Rate", a tool created by the jews to rank each currency by assigning it a value in comparison to other countries currencies, creating a pyramid-like hierarchical structure where the stronger a country's currency, the more power they have in the global market of resources.

Thanks to the internet, international trade of information has become a much faster, simpler and efficient process. Elliot Rodger used the internet in order to broadcast himself as an incel and give voice to the incel movement. If he had not done this, the same news channels and media would instead be broadcasting propaganda about female superiority and ignoring the treatment of of low value men in the west, further distancing society from the truth. Instead, the world became more aware of inceldom which was no longer a concept but a reality, one which the west still silences discussion of (we are lucky to have this forum tbh). Fuck Internet censorship.

This forum which acts as a centre of learning and enlightenment through the teaching of the blackpill in its numerous forms, wouldnt even exist if it wasnt for ER because we wouldn't be able to find out that there are other people in the world who share the same experiences as us if the news corps didnt spread ER story and open the curtains to reveal a glimpse of inceldom to the crowd. If this forum was created only a couple of years later than it was created, an extra 1 million males would be dead from suicide around the world including many people here, who are only still alive today because of this site which is their main/only cope, without which they would chosen the rope.

You cannot hate prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and claim to be a Muslim. You cannot hate Jesus and claim to be a Christian. You cannot hate Moses and claim to be a Jew. And you can't hate Elliot Rodger and claim to be an incel. Elliot Rodger is the saint of the Incel brotherhood and his manifesto is our bible. To hate him and claim to be one of us (Incels) is an act of disbelief and should be punished seriously. Yes he took innocent lives but nothing comes without sacrifice. Elliot envisioned a bettER world in which incels would be treated like actual human beings and not socially ostracized, bullied, alienated and disconnected. He believed in something and sacrificed EVERYTHING.

While it should be obvious, i dont condone taking out your frustrations by harming innocent people no matter the circumstances. Elliot Rodger shouldnt be loved for what he did, which was a terrible crime. Rather, he should be loved for the long-term impact he made in the world, as he saved many more lives than he took by preventing thousands of potential incel/low-tier men suicides. He took a few lives and ultimately his own because he believed it was a price to pay for the greatER good.

Elliot Rodger is the true messenger of our ideology. His messages will influence the future beta uprising. He is viewed as a villain by the world. But in an evil world, the villain of the story is the true hERo.

Last edited:
elliot rodger didnt even believe in looks theory lmfao

ER didn't have any real positive effect for us. In fact, his killings just increased internet censorship and automatically invalidated millions of men, labelling them as creeps and murderers. Don't you wonder why people arguing with incels always bring him up just to tar us with the same brush. It's one of the reasons nothing will move forward with inceldom: why would they feel sympathy for a bunch of killers? He also brought normies and fakecels who only related to him because they are narcissistic and normal looking like Elliot, so deserve as much pity as actual incels.

It's not akin to saying Christians can hate Jesus; it's closer to that I hate pewdiepie, but I am an avid fan of video games. Just because he brought a bunch of faggot 8 year olds to less popular games, Elliot has honestly done nothing, or only negligibly, positive for our plight. His entire existence was a net detriment to everyone.

high iq, ppl will always still hate him though, fuck the haters, i wish i could've been his friend

low IQ

ER was a fucking moron bluepilled cuck.

spoiled rich boy who only wanted a blonde stacy, shot up a bunch of fellow incels and made it 100x less likely that any incel issue would ever be taken seriously.

fuck ER and all you idiotcels who suck his 4 inch dick

He never approached women and asked them out. He wanted Stacies 7+ with blonde hair only. At 5ft7 mixed race asian they were off the cards in a california snoot hell hole. Should of gone for a latino 5/10 or Asian girl something.

Love Elliot, but his taste in females sucked. I am more cultured supreme gentleman with refined taste, and my standard is cute becky lolis. Too bad their standard is chad, or teenie fuckboy

I don't hate Elliot, I hate that his plan was retarded and he failed miserably at what he wanted to do. Not just for himself and the pain everyone caused him, but also for all of us who understand his pain.
elliot rodger didnt even believe in looks theory lmfao
He did. His issue was that his extreme narcissism masked his genetic deficiencies.

He would probably off us incels tbh. Elliot was never incel, he was a rich normie who wanted to be chad basically, and got angry when he couldn't. I can't relate with him.

ER didn't have any real positive effect for us. In fact, his killings just increased internet censorship and automatically invalidated millions of men, labelling them as creeps and murderers. Don't you wonder why people arguing with incels always bring him up just to tar us with the same brush. It's one of the reasons nothing will move forward with inceldom: why would they feel sympathy for a bunch of killers? He also brought normies and fakecels who only related to him because they are narcissistic and normal looking like Elliot, so deserve as much pity as actual incels.

It's not akin to saying Christians can hate Jesus; it's closer to that I hate pewdiepie, but I am an avid fan of video games. Just because he brought a bunch of faggot 8 year olds to less popular games, Elliot has honestly done nothing, or only negligibly, positive for our plight. His entire existence was a net detriment to everyone.
on a higher plane ngl. IQmogs me
At 5ft7 mixed race asian they were off the cards in a california snoot hell hole. Should of gone for a latino 5/10 or Asian girl something.
This. As I said in the first post, Elliot had little to no understanding of looks theory and just wanted stacies
spoiled rich boy who only wanted a blonde stacy, shot up a bunch of fellow incels
another good point, he killed ricecels

It's one of the reasons nothing will move forward with inceldom
lol no. Nothing will ever move forward with inceldom because it's entrenched into the human psyche to hate the "genetically defective". Ironically, the only thing that could move us forward as it pertains to inceldom is force. The only solution that might exist is a violent one

He was a huge faggot, look at him

lol no. Nothing will ever move forward with inceldom because it's entrenched into the human psyche to hate the "genetically defective". Ironically, the only thing that could move us forward as it pertains to inceldom is force
Force is only valid when you have allies or overwhelming strength: the majority/society/strongest power is not going to concede to your demands if you are such a weak opponent who does nothing but bite the hand that feeds them (or doesn't, in this case).

We are so easy to make into a scapegoat and demonised. It's like asking who would win in a political race: a politician who's has admitted to being attracted to kids and has said he would have sex with his daughter (against the majority and in this case, the general population), or a family man who donated to children's charities and is known for his generosity towards x minority or y scheme (clearly conforming to societal standards and doing what has been societally outlined as morally correct)?

It doesn't matter that their policies are the same; one candidate will win over the population much more easily, because he can deconstruct his opposition with as hominem arguements such as "well, this guy wants to rape kids, huh?!" and completely pull the floor from beneath his opposition's whole agenda based on one thing.

The point is, we don't want to have Elliot Rodger as the 'leader' and easily attacked (partially because he's dead) and demonised by the media.

I think that what ER did was based to a degree, but in terms of long term aims for the cohort to which he "belonged" (debatable) he was nothing but a detriment: he made it near impossible to defend our situation; painted us as murderers; invalidated our principals; made normies think that we're all good looking and increased the rate at which internet censorship is rolled out because the left can just pull an example about how ER has radicalised men and how he only wanted supermodels.

TD;DR:
He was a huge faggot, look at him

He killed 4 ricecels for no reason. And his plan failed miserably. I only admire how he expressed his hatred in his manifesto.

I heard he killed other incels but I don’t know if that is true. :/

Force is only valid when you have allies or overwhelming strength: the majority/society/strongest power is not going to concede to your demands if you are such a weak opponent who does nothing but bite the hand that feeds them (or doesn't, in this case).
things don't occur in vacuums, for every action there's a reaction. Hot potatoes or whatever you wish to call them like Elliot Rodger drive a vedge across the political spectrum, further dividing them (not in the sense that Elliot Rodger will be strongly endorsed by the right and denounced by the left, but rather that the effects of ER's action will lead feminists to accelerate in their insanity even further, effectively radicalizing both sides)

While I do agree that going ER holds minimal impact today in terms of violence and destruction, it holds a cultural significance as it lays the groundwork for whatever future rebellion against the modern world there may be and may also inspire more incel shooters whose additive effect will be overwhelimingly destructive given a strong enough conviction among the incel populous. ER is also useful in that sense as a metapolitical icon to rally behind.
We are so easy to make into a scapegoat and demonised. It's like asking who would win in a political race: a politician who's has admitted to being attracted to kids and has said he would have sex with his daughter (against the majority and in this case, the general population), or a family man who donated to children's charities and is known for his generosity towards x minority or y scheme (clearly conforming to societal standards and doing what has been societally outlined as morally correct)?
who's better looking?

I wouldn't have found sluthate if it weren't for ER. But I probably would've found out about inceldom regardless.

This post just made me realize what next month is.

Because

-He hates incels
-He killed his asian roommates for no reason
-He didnt kill any Chad's or Stacies
-The way he carried out his plan was the most retarded fucking thing I've heard of
-He didnt want his looksmatch but only blonde white 9/10 stacies

He was a low IQ fucking retard

Because he was a white worshipper and gave the mainstream media this dumbass fucking idea that incels are just a bunch of decent looking mentally ill standardcels. He resulted in us facing a higher level of persecution and misunderstanding

He was deluded, expecting 7+ white women to approach him and afaik, never asked women out. Also, how dumb could you be to move to Isla Vista, the Mecca of Chads and Stacies?

Tbh I have no idea where I’d be without ER

Have you read his manifesto? ER was a little whiny bitch. He complained about not being given more of his father's money. Entitled little fuck. Only pathetic teens relate to him.

Elliot Rodger went ER

Have you read his manifesto? ER was a little whiny bitch. He complained about not being given more of his father's money. Entitled little fuck. Only pathetic teens relate to him.
Exactly this, a whiny pathetic spoiled rotten bitch who legitametly felt entitled to a blonde stacy, the faggot killed his incel roommates and mostly innocent guys, he is literally what IT cucks think we are. His "retribution" was a failure in every sense of the word. Not to mention how he constantly acknowledged that he wasnt even ugly, or put an emphasis on lookism. Sure he brought us the attention of normies but what's the point if he also gave us the reputation of being like him? Hating elliot isnt the same as hating your prophet, its equal to hating a false prophet who doesnt understand and misrepresents your faith.

low IQ

spoiled rich boy who only wanted a blonde stacy, shot up a bunch of fellow incels and made it 100x less likely that any incel issue would ever be taken seriously.

Astronomical IQ

He never approached women and asked them out. He wanted Stacies 7+ with blonde hair only. At 5ft7 mixed race asian they were off the cards in a california snoot hell hole. Should of gone for a latino 5/10 or Asian girl something.
He would've ascended in the weeb/anime community. Rice/Hapas are in VERY high demand there.

He would probably off us incels tbh. Elliot was never incel, he was a rich normie who wanted to be chad basically, and got angry when he couldn't. I can't relate with him.
Same. He was FUCKING Rich! He could've done so much with his money and the fame his dad brought forth for him and he wants to bitch because a blonde Stacy wouldn't glance in his direction. Cry me a fucking River. Elliot is better off dead if he's that fucking unhappy with what he had.

Because

-He hates incels
-He killed his asian roommates for no reason
-The way he carried out his plan was the most retarded fucking thing I've heard of

Fucking Agreed. Fuck Elliot Roger!

Because he was a white worshipper and gave the mainstream media this dumbass fucking idea that incels are just a bunch of decent looking mentally ill standardcels. He resulted in us facing a higher level of persecution and misunderstanding

If not for him, it might be possible that our problems would've been bought into the limelight in a less negative way, but nope this spoiled rich boy goes on a tirade because Stacy wouldn't fuck him, when he had SO many other options, options I'll NEVER get to have.

In conclusion Elliot Roger is a fucking retard who couldn't be happy with what he had, he killed many of his incel friends for no reason, he never apparoached any foids and faced rejection like the rest of us and he gives us a bad name. I fail to comprehend the retards who worship him here. People here love to rag on us weebcels, but I'll tell you this. We weebcels have a MUCH better reason to be incels than Elliot Roger ever could, furthermore people who rag on weebcels tend to be Elliot Roger worshippers. Makes you think doesn't it. Anyway allow me to play the world's smallest violin for that fuckhead Elliot Roger.

Exactly this, a whiny pathetic spoiled rotten bitch who legitametly felt entitled to a blonde stacy, the faggot killed his incel roommates and mostly innocent guys, he is literally what IT cucks think we are. His "retribution" was a failure in every sense of the word. Not to mention how he constantly acknowledged that he wasnt even ugly, or put an emphasis on lookism. Sure he brought us the attention of normies but what's the point if he also gave us the reputation of being like him? Hating elliot isnt the same as hating your prophet, its equal to hating a false prophet who doesnt understand and misrepresents your faith.
I agree! I mainly look up to general Cho.

low IQ

Elliot Rodger's room-mates being incel had nothing to do with him killing them. Elliot killed his room-mates to ensure that the share-house they were all living in could be used as a torture/killing chamber without anyone challenging him. He killed them for this reason, not because they were incel. His room-mates could have been normie, foids or chad and they would have met the same fate. His room-mates were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, RIP.

Virtue signalling: "teehee, I'm not like the othER incels."

Purity Spiraling: "I'm a truecel, unlike the autistic manlet Elliot Rodger."

He never approached women and asked them out. He wanted Stacies 7+ with blonde hair only. Should of gone for a latino 5/10 or Asian girl something.
And he would of succeeded had actually done his part as a man.

Tbh

He's no incel, just a failure of a human being from top to bottom overall.

That shitty plan that he cooked up that led to his death should not of even been difficult to pull off, dude was a thorough retard who failed in everyway imaginable. Had complete control and the element of surprise and he still blew it.

This what pisses me off the most about him tbh,

he didnt get the job done, he didn't deliver the proper message the world was meant to see out of those actions, instead gives ammo to cucktear users in the idea that incels have high standards etc etc

An absolute failure

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger, while occasionally touching on important truths in his manifesto, was definitively a fakecel.

Fakecels dont take commit mass murder and take their own life just to LARP and deceive others.

Moon light uhh spotlight uhh

he wasnt a volcel at all, he only found blonde white foids attractive who never loved him back when he was alive. He never showed interest to any other groups, making him an incel by definition

I don't know, everything about him from his decent-tier looks to his pretentious way of speaking and his boring, bland manifesto just makes him seem very unappealing to me. He was a normie who had too high of standards and shitty parents.

I don't know, everything about him from his decent-tier looks to his pretentious way of speaking and his boring, bland manifesto just makes him seem very unappealing to me. He was a normie who had too high of standards and shitty parents.

And yet you have modified lyrics to the song hERo in your sig

All hail the supreme gentleman Elliot Rodger!

Sadly this is true

Except it isn't, imagine all the scientific resources that incels would have gotten without Elliot:

Still 0 because we aren't foids and we are actually the bottom of society and no body cares about us, otherwise homelessness would actually be fixed already and it isn't because the same reasons, the only important thing for humankind are fertile foids and top percentile men nothing more else, the rest disposable and replaceable.

Have you heard about a murder homeless? do they even have bad rep? no, society just don't fucking care and there have been a lot of media in favour of them and people with good will trying to better their life but still 0 real results. Because they are mostly bottom tier males.

Last edited:
absolutely legendary thread

deserves a bump

@Ropemaxx

ALL HAIL SAINT ER

happy birthday to the supreme gentleman