Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can anyone accept living in a world like this!?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
At a recent family reunion I finally felt like I did not feel for a long time... I felt, carefree. Embracing that emotion made the world seem so much more bearable. Even if the terrible truth lurked around the dark corners of my mind I did not feel overwhelmed by it. Human misery was always meant to be a shared burden; it was never destined to be experienced alone. This just made coming back to my cold and filthy apartment ever so harder. I understand now, how the regular folks manage to deal with the hardship of being human. They have a connection we lack. It impairs their judgement of life. Their world view is abstracted away by a cloud of copes.

I wish I could live my life like that instead of being tortured endlessly by the same questions and thoughts that I'll never known the answer to.

Last edited:
Brutal abyss-staring pill.

There is no hope in this world.Only despair.