Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can anyone here respect (((Jack)))?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
He used us to get famous, has had a gf in the past, went on the news and embarrassed us by saying that WE WOULD BAN MISOGYNISTS and that WE WOULD ALLOW FEMALES.
And after all that, he left us and dissed our community on YouTube. How could anyone who respects this community think of him positively? He fucking used us, embarrassed us, betrayed us, and dissed us publicly! If he comes crawling back, mods should permaban him.

Last edited:
He used us to get famous, has had a gf in the past, went on the news and embarrassed us by saying that WE WOULD BAN MISOGYNISTS and that WE WOULD ALLOW FEMALES.
And after all that, he left us and dissed our community on YouTube. How could anyone who respects this community think of him positively? He fucking used us, embarrassed us, betrayed us, and dissed us publicly!

opportunist cuck, what else is there to it

I don't think most people here do anymore apart from IT and bluepilled cucks

Last edited:
at first i was just glad someone came out to represent us. then i realised he completely threw us under the bus to save face and shat all over our credibility. and to top if off "femoid mods"? yeah, good riddance. he isnt even BL, he is normie tier and white. he will probably get laid with his newly acquired status. fuck him.

the 'hopecel' quote kinda finished it for me :feelsmega:

cant stand that little faggot

Chicagocels need to teach him a lesson IRL that he will nevER forget.

Inshallah, may this apostate pay for his crimes only with his own life.

He cashed in at the right time

CM9001.jpg

yeah fuck him don't be a stockholm syndrome-like if he comes back

never trust a tripfag

We need to fly out to Chicago and kick his fucking ass

I hereby issue a fatwa against (((Jack)))

He was never even incel to begin with.

I don't respect him but I don't hate him as well.

I used to respect him recently until I found he wasn't a incel and want to ban people for saying "misogynist" comments.

I never really liked him except for the fact that he was polite.

you should hear that faggot brag about his status on his shitty normie discord

kek i use to like him but now i see him how he really is. @TheVman was right

I never liked him from the beginning but I didn’t see this coming tbh

I remember on the old layout there was a 'friend' option and he was my first 'friend'.

No wonder why his father wished he was merely a stain on the bedsheet.

I honestly don't give a fuck about him as incels we used him in a sense he gave us recognition and notoriety.

Why the hell else does he go out in public and admit he is incel? That is social suicide. Ofc he is going to backtrack and spout bullshit platitudes. He never went on with the intent to help us.

I honestly don't give a fuck about him as incels we used him in a sense he gave us recognition and notoriety.

You aren't even incel, what are you doing amongst a bunch of raging vrigins, you're getting your dick wet and were still virgins, were staying mad while you got laid 35 times lol. WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE, KYS.

Attachments

• Discord Screenshots.png
    Discord Screenshots.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 88
For users that were on incelcast with him do you have his contact info? We can dox. Keep it off forums because of rules obv, but we can still do it.

at first i was just glad someone came out to represent us. then i realised he completely threw us under the bus to save face and shat all over our credibility. and to top if off "femoid mods"? yeah, good riddance. he isnt even BL, he is normie tier and white. he will probably get laid with his newly acquired status. fuck him.

You aren't even incel, what are you doing amongst a bunch of raging vrigins, you're getting your dick wet and were still virgins, were staying mad while you got laid 35 times lol. WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE, KYS.

Again, yet you haven't made a valid arguement towards me about anything regarding the blackpill. Yet want to attack my past.
People have agreed my current smv is what making me incel.
Miss me with this gay shit you cuck.

Again, yet you haven't made a valid arguement towards me about anything regarding the blackpill. Yet want to attack my past.
People have agreed my current smv is what making me incel.
Miss me with this gay shit you cuck.

It has really nothing to do with your past retard, it has to do with the kind of person you are, there is NO CONTEXT in which I can hear a guy say - "I'm getting my dick wet, you will still be a virgin" or "dude stay mad while I got laid 35 times" and then he can come up to me playing as if he's "one of us".

Notice your response isn't something simple like - "Seriously I'm not lying, I got laid 35 times, stop coping", you went out of your way to VIRGIN SHAME LIKE A STACEY/CHAD but you want to waltz in here and pretend like you are one of us, I would never say the shit you did no matter my lay count, I'd admit to the count, but I wouldn't virgin shame, because I would remember how shitty I felt being a virgin and doing that to another man would basically be like doing that to myself.

Lets say you have a 5 inch penis, and you were about to approach a girl at a bar to try to get her to go home with you, she's talking to a fellow roast, both laughing their asses off, and as you get closer you hear her say - "what a loser he didn't even have 6 inches, small dick bitch". Are you telling me you would even bother to continue your attempt or would you do the logical thing and just avoid her. Guess what, YOU ARE THAT BITCH AT THE BAR, it doesn't matter what you have to say at that point because your very words shows your mindset and the kind of person you are, there is no context in which she could say "5 inches is too small and laughable" and it would make her datable to a man with 5 inches, its an absolute statement. Just like there is no context in which you can virgin shame and it would be "alright" and I could associate with you.

So don't get it confused, people don't hate you really because you have a high lay count, we hate you because you're a virgin shaming prick pretending to be "one of us", when you are one stacey away from going back to virgin shaming us again, that's the kind of person you are.

Last edited:
Why the hell else does he go out in public and admit he is incel? That is social suicide. Ofc he is going to backtrack and spout bullshit platitudes. He never went on with the intent to help us.
I never understand this too unless for some unknown reason going out publicly as an incel will actually get you ascended like Jack?

(((Jackbud))) is a mossad agent.

It has really nothing to do with your past retard, it has to do with the kind of person you are, there is NO CONTEXT in which I can hear a guy say - "I'm getting my dick wet, you will still be a virgin" or "dude stay mad while I got laid 35 times" and then he can come up to me playing as if he's "one of us".

Notice your response isn't something simple like - "Seriously I'm not lying, I got laid 35 times, stop coping", you went out of your way to VIRGIN SHAME LIKE A STACEY/CHAD but you want to waltz in here and pretend like you are one of us, I would never say the shit you did no matter my lay count, I'd admit to the count, but I wouldn't virgin shame, because I would remember how shitty I felt being a virgin and doing that to another man would basically be like doing that to myself.

Lets say you have a 5 inch penis, and you were about to approach a girl at a bar to try to get her to go home with you, she's talking to a fellow roast, both laughing their asses off, and as you get closer you hear her say - "what a loser he didn't even have 6 inches, small dick bitch". Are you telling me you would even bother to continue your attempt or would you do the logical thing and just avoid her. Guess what, YOU ARE THAT BITCH AT THE BAR, it doesn't matter what you have to say at that point because your very words shows your mindset and the kind of person you are, there is no context in which she could say "5 inches is too small and laughable" and it would make her datable to a man with 5 inches, its an absolute statement. Just like there is no context in which you can virgin shame and it would be "alright" and I could associate with you.

So don't get it confused, people don't hate you really because you have a high lay count, we hate you because you're a virgin shaming prick pretending to be "one of us", when you are one stacey away from going back to virgin shaming us again, that's the kind of person you are.