Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can anyone who believes in sub8 law accuse others of being infiltrators?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
You're telling me Chadlite is an Incel because he's sub 8 and you're calling others infiltrators?

Please someone explain fucking logic in this.

If you are 5/10 and 175, you arent incel

Easy

Foids want sub-8 to remain taboo

They manipulate cucks into believing that normies get laid

Cucks infiltrate this site

Not to mention many incels are already cucks to begin with

Easy

Sub8=Normie?

Sub-8 law is the logical conclusion of the blackpill. Anyone seriously thinking sub-8 isn't true is a bluepilled soyfag

Sub-8 law is the logical conclusion of the blackpill. Anyone seriously thinking sub-8 isn't true is a bluepilled soyfag

It isn't logical conclusion of anything it's stupidity.

'Smh bro I'm such a Incel I'm only 6'1 blue eyed 7 Inched good jawline male sob sob' this is natural conclusion of Blackpill??
Not NT/Early exposure of blackpill/Very niche interests

So basically not actually Incel.

Exactly proving my point.

Stop trolling.

How the fu can someone who looks above average be Incel?

Stop gaslighting

Above average men are truecels in 2020

WAKE THE FUCK UP, PEOPLE

Are we going to let foids walk all over us our whole damn lives?

Stop gaslighting

Above average men are truecels in 2020

WAKE THE FUCK UP, PEOPLE

Fuck off.

I really hate people like you literally spending all your time trolling on this site making fun of ugly men.

Sub 8 meme needs to die. It was invented by average guys who can't get Stacies. Pathetic faggots are now shitting up this forum with their nonsense. If you subscribe to the ideology, then you're better off roping because at that point, your ability to cope with reality is non-existent.
Hi Chad.

PM your picture, I want to see what type of 'Incel' I'm dealing with.
He thinks he's got a micropenis despite having a 6 inch dick, jfl at that subhuman.

Hi Chad.

PM your picture, I want to see what type of 'Incel' I'm dealing with.

Even if by some miracle I was a chad posting on an incel forum, how would that change the merit of my arguments?

Sub 8 meme needs to die. It was invented by average guys who can't get Stacies. Pathetic faggots are now shitting up this forum with their nonsense. If you subscribe to the ideology, then you're better off roping because at that point, your ability to cope with reality is non-existent.

He thinks he's got a micropenis despite having a 6 inch dick, jfl at that subhuman.

Honestly it's same thing over over again.

Everyone on this supposed Incel site Mogs me to Hades wtf is this shit?! fuck all you fakecel bastards.

Avwrage guys can't get landwhales

I understand that many here are NEET, but wtf

Do you NEVER GO OUT?? do you not see what's going on all around you?

Chadlites hitting on landwhales and getting REJECTED LOL

8 and up , free sex most of the time.
6-8 personality/jestermaxing, money,resources, competing with other men etcc..
5-6, need at least 10x effort/money 6 guys have to do.
Sub 5/70% of all men -hookermaxxing, and tons of money to betabuxx to get sex.

Even if by some miracle I was a chad posting on an incel forum, how would that change the merit of my arguments?

Where do you live that you're above average and can't laid?

For example personally for me I've never seen any Man that would be considered above 5 here, it's really crazy and more so disrespectful to say that Chadlites are Incels.

Fuck off.

I really hate people like you literally spending all your time trolling on this site making fun of ugly men.

I think it's more clout, clout is really what gets you pussy

Partly yes.

It's either clout or looks.

More generally hypergamy. Sub 8 theory believers think that all 5+ have clout and that's definitely not true. Those people aren't getting laid and that's where they get their belief from.

Easy

When was the last time you guys went to a nightclub or a bar?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm honored to be fighting alongside you.

Oh, that's good. But it seems to me, if I were 190 cm tall, I would no longer be an incel. What do you think about this?
I have friend who is 198 and 2/10 facewise. Height doesn't do shit unless you are at least 3-4/10

When was the last time you guys went to a nightclub or a bar?
Dunno about micropenis, mine was in January, before the Covid shit. I actually enjoy observing people in nightclubs and staying till the end. 7/10 guys leave the club at 5am to jerk off, once all the Chads are gone, foids just stay among themselves and ignore the remaining men, or bounce to another place.

Dunno about micropenis, mine was in January, before the Covid shit. I actually enjoy observing people in nightclubs and staying till the end. 7/10 guys leave the club at 5am to jerk off, once all the Chads are gone, foids just stay among themselves and ignore the remaining men, or bounce to another place.
What would you consider a Chad?

Everyone on this supposed Incel site Mogs me to Hades wtf is this shit?! fuck all you fakecel bastards.
Indeed, I get mogged hard but on a facial level anyway. And framewise too. It's brutal when you get mogged on a supposed incel forum.
Avwrage guys can't get landwhales

I understand that many here are NEET, but wtf

Do you NEVER GO OUT?? do you not see what's going on all around you?

Chadlites hitting on landwhales and getting REJECTED LOL
Your ""chadlites"" aren't even Chadlites to begin with. That's your fucking problem, man. You overrate other guys.

What would you consider a Chad?
8+
You can then play on the subjective divide between Chadlites and Chads but I'm not interested in that.

8+ guys slay
Sub-8 guys jerk off and get wasted

8+
You can then play on the subjective divide between Chadlites and Chads but I'm not interested in that.

8+ guys slay
Sub-8 guys jerk off and get wasted
Yeah but you saying that makes me believe you’re one of those guys who thinks any 6’0+ white non-deformed guy is a Chad. Can you post a picture of someone you consider a Chad?

Agree , just dont argue with em