Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can ethnics be so delusional?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

"If us blacks left the UK the death rate would jump up 3 times as much"
Lterally the exact opposite would happen, I cant fathom how anyone can be delusional.
"We are gonna leave making our home countries rich while these whites starve to death"
Yes because I'm sure Somalia will become a paradise once these woke youths arrive there.

first world problems

female, female

There's a reason why those people left their home country in the first place. I'm certain they would have never immigrated if their countries were prosperous places. Most ethnic countries are shitholes with the exception of Japan, South Korea

Lterally the exact opposite would happen, I cant fathom how anyone can be delusional.
"We are gonna leave making our home countries rich while these whites starve to death"
Yes because I'm sure Somalia will become a paradise once these woke youths arrive there.

Just like whites are brainwashed into hating themselves, ethnics are brainwashed into having a completely deluded sense of their own abilities. I was also subscribed to a few black subs on reddit, just for curiosity. And HOLY FUCK are black people delusional. They are really the most useless and most arrogant of all races. They basically believe that everyone and everything important was black and then only stolen by whitey. Or they just claim that this or that person was actually black. And if this person wasn't black, then they just stole from someone who was black. They are the most lethal combination of incompetent and illusion of grandeur. And, of course, if people who suffer from an illusion of grandeur are total failures, they make whitey responsible for it.

Just like whites are brainwashed into hating themselves, ethnics are brainwashed into having a completely deluded sense of their own abilities. I was also subscribed to a few black subs on reddit, just for curiosity. And HOLY FUCK are black people delusional. They are really the most useless and most arrogant of all races. They basically believe that everyone and everything important was black and then only stolen by whitey. Or they just claim that this or that person was actually black. And if this person wasn't black, then they just stole from someone who was black. They are the most lethal combination of incompetent and illusion of grandeur. And, of course, if people who suffer from an illusion of grandeur are total failures, they make whitey responsible for it.

Curries, rices and hapas do worse though.

I noticed that black people do this too.
They try to proclaim that every white history figure was actually white. It's not completely their fault though since Jewish people have been mainly instigating the attack on whites.
I once had a Jewish English teacher that tried to tell us that William Shakespeares poems and stories where actually written by his black maid and he just stole them.

You're twisting what she wrote.

So I’ve thought of a plan that will drive racist white mf’s to insanity Step 1. Let’s all actually fuck off back to our own countries. Think about it, they will starve, no doctors, lawyers, engineers, chefs, cleaners, pharmacists, etc A thread...

If you take Asians, Africans, Arabs and Caribbean’s out of England and America they have nothing left! If we all went back to the country we are originally from at the same time, England would go into melt down!

So what we are going to do is Everyone in England that is either African or Arab will leave together so it’s not suspicious, we all meet at Heathrow on a Monday because we want t shake them on a day they are already angry....

Then on the following Monday the Asians and Caribbean’s will go together this time from Gatwick airport so that they don’t realise a pattern... the whites are slow anyway

Only a select few from each nationality will stay behind and take one for the team and spy on the whites to see if the plan is going well...

Then we wait... The white man that spat on me for wearing hijab will not get his kebab after a night out The racist white girl that called me a paki when I’m clearly black will not have a nail lady on Monday

The racist old white lady that got on the bus before me even tho I was there first, will die Of pneumonia because the Asian doctor will be sipping some mango lassi in his home country

The guy that shouted “you immigrants take all out jobs” will actually have to get a job because England will cut benefits because of the economical melt down

The next plan is to stop sending them food that we grow in our countries. LMAOO IMAGINE THEM WITH NO COFFEE IN THE MORNING BECAUSE WE CUT OFF THEIR COFFEE BEAN SUPPLY

The above plan is just for our own entertainment!

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE AFRICANS, ARABS, ASAINS AND CARIBBEANS (polish and Romanians can make their own plan since y’all forget you’re immigrant too) I want to do this plan on the 1st of November!

We will speak in our own languages so the whites can’t understand us and we will also use dance moves to communicate because they don’t understand that language either

I’ve been sitting on this plan for a while, now I’ve planned every detail nothing can go wrong! Anyone that has something negative to say and is an immigrant you will still come because we don’t want the whites to benefit off you BUT you will be thrown in the Bermuda Triangle

Follow me for more genius ideas

I agree with the general premise. Besides the exaggeration and joking, what is wrong about it?

A disproportionate number of UK doctors are non-white.

She mentioned "coffee bean supply". Whitest county on this list is probably Brazil.

I'd like to highlight this part.

The racist old white lady that got on the bus before me even tho I was there first, will die Of pneumonia because the Asian doctor will be sipping some mango lassi in his home country

We would be happier LDARing in our native countries than to help old white people who don't want us here.

I agree with the general premise. Besides the exaggeration and joking, what is wrong about it?

She mentioned "coffee bean supply". Whitest county on this list is probably Brazil.

We would be happier LDARing in our native countries than to help old white people who don't want us here.
The quotes I put where from other ethnics replying to her, but if you actually believe what she wrote you must be insane. How do you think European countries survived for ages while being 99% white?
Do you really think that bitch would be happier ldaring in her home country of Somalia? Shed either get instantly robbed and killed because they'd know she has money because she lives in the west. Or shed be forced to marry some warlord

This basically where I have complete disdain for black people.

Ethnics were meant to be slaves, especially the low IQ ones.

I dont hate all black people, but I have to say that atleast 90% of the black people I have interacted with in person or online, have been extremely infuriating.

what kind of ethnic r u

Peak autism