Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy how can i achieve stronger/thicker wrists?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
tired of being a wristlet tbh. most adult watches dont fit me and i get wrist pain very easily from playing rhythm games (i have weak wrists too). is there any exercises I can do to strengthen my wrists? besides eating more. srs btw

hgh + testo
fat grafting (not recommended)
i guess there are also osteotomies (not recommended at all too)
may be just gain weight too, my brother has 16.5cm wrists like me but he weighs more and it looks more impressive and he doesnt look wristcel like me

die and pray you are reborn with better genetic

Get into labour work

nothing u can do if ur genetics are cursed

Every night before I go to bed I do an exercise which I think protects me from RSIs. I used to get them but this exercise and improving my posture has made it happen less.
The exercise is this:
1. Get a pole of some kind (not with weights like in the picture).
2. Do this (I call it rolling my wrist) five times forward with each hand.
wrist-roller.jpg

3. Do it again backwards, five times for each wrist.
4. Repeat. Remember to keep your arms straight and try to keep the pole as stationary in the air as possible.
In total I roll each wrist twenty times forward and twenty times backward. I think it helps me, but I would not say it has made my wrists thicker.
Or you could furiously masturbate to animated underage girls

Every night before I go to bed I do an exercise which I think protects me from RSIs. I used to get them but this exercise and improving my posture has made it happen less.
The exercise is this:
2. Do this (I call it rolling my wrist) five times forward with each hand.
wrist-roller.jpg

4. Repeat. Remember to keep your arms straight and try to keep the pole as stationary in the air as possible.
In total I roll each wrist twenty times forward and twenty times backward. I think it helps me, but I would not say it has made my wrists thicker.

Didn't read lol

how large are your wrists, OP?

It is possible? I thought that in wrists you just have bone and a bit of skin kek

Mastrubate faster

I have female hands and forearms, my father has man hands yet I have female ones

You are rice bro, they usually have small wrists.

The exercise is this:
2. Do this (I call it rolling my wrist) five times forward with each wrist.
wrist-roller.jpg

ah will try this
You are rice bro, they usually have small wrists.
:cryfeels:
how large are your wrists, OP?
dont have a measuring tool with me but its very small

Cut off your forearms and attach a gun and sword. 100% guaranteed ascension.

The exercise is this:
2. Do this (I call it rolling my wrist) five times forward with each wrist.
wrist-roller.jpg

Notice they picked a Chad to demonstrate this exercise.

tired of being a wristlet tbh. most adult watches dont fit me and i get wrist pain very easily from playing rhythm games (i have weak wrists too). is there any exercises I can do to strengthen my wrists? besides eating more. srs btw
At least you are not me with 13.5cm wrist/5.3inch wrist.

At least you are not me with 13.5cm wrist/5.3inch wrist.
i dont have measuring tape with me so it isnt 100% accurate but my wrists are barely 11 cm lol

i dont have measuring tape with me so it isnt 100% accurate but my wrists are barely 11 cm lol
I doubt it since I am probably the biggest wristcel on this forum but come back when you can confirm it.
My wrist size

draining the life force of chads

Bonesmash everything

Swallow the racepill. We ricecels aren't meant to be masculine looking

How fast can you stream and with how much UR?

Bones won't grow much assuming you're older than 18, but actual cirrcumference can be increased due to tendon hypertrophy, do normal/reverse wrist curls, any kind of manual labour is welcomed as well

You need the Genes.

No amount of workouts will help achieve thicker wrists.
I farmers walk the most in my gym yet get mogged by foids and kids.

You need the Genes.

No amount of workouts will help achieve thicker wrists.
I farmers walk the most in my gym yet get mogged by foids and kids.
cope, its my arm after today's fapping, fapping is legit
D