Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy how can i achieve stronger/thicker wrists?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
got this problem too, i have a hand trainer thing but it doesn't seem to do much
fingertip push-ups.
that's some Hamon shit right there

thin wrist is no problem at all; kpoop idols are all thin and smooth with babyface and have the mediocre attention of teen foids sluts, wrist "cel" is not something concrete or legit

thin wrist is no problem at all; kpoop idols are all thin and smooth with babyface and have the mediocre attention of teen foids sluts, wrist "cel" is not something concrete or legit
lux are u postmaxxing

Every night before I go to bed I do an exercise which I think protects me from RSIs. I used to get them but this exercise and improving my posture has made it happen less.
The exercise is this:
1. Get a pole of some kind (not with weights like in the picture).
2. Do this (I call it rolling my wrist) five times forward with each wrist.
wrist-roller.jpg

3. Do it again backwards, five times for each wrist.
4. Repeat. Remember to keep your arms straight and try to keep the pole as stationary in the air as possible.
In total I roll each wrist twenty times forward and twenty times backward. I think it helps me, but I would not say it has made my wrists thicker.

before wristmaxxing :
Wrist roller1

after wristmaxxing :
Wrist roller2

Combat ropes, push ups, wing presses, and curls all can improve forearm size making your wrists wider while not being ridiculously targeted and making you look goofy as shit. Can't make your bones bigger, though.