Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can i forgive my parents for raising me like a pussy?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
It is one thing to be born ugly because of their genes but it is a completely different thing when they raised you to be a anxious wimp. i find it hard not to blame them for making me a coward, ive been punched and kicked many times in school and never fought back. I always avoid confrontations when i feel it might escalate. i mean today im slightly more different than when i was in high school but even then i feel like a pussy, i have a very shit weak personality always been trampled on, never taken seriously (especially when i look young and have the body of a teen) and every time you try tell them that it is their fault, they quickly shut you down and call you deluded, honestly fuck my life

I know how you feel. I grew up with an extremely abusive mother and a complete cuckold father. I'm sure you can imagine how I turned out.

I know how you feel. I grew up with an extremely abusive mother and a complete cuckold father. I'm sure you can imagine how I turned out.
i try and change bro but it is very hard, years of damaged upbringing would require years of repair .

i try and change bro but it is very hard, years of damaged upbringing would require years of repair .

True. Maybe if I didn't have a piece of shit mother that told me i'm worthless i'd be able to stand up to my bullies. It's too late though, the damage has been done.

True. Maybe if I didn't have a piece of shit mother that told me i'm worthless i'd be able to stand up to my bullies. It's too late though, the damage has been done.
i feel the pain brother

It’s completely over...

Same here. I don't forgive them tho i hate them more every day

My parents also raised me like a pussy. I had to learn how to defend myself physically and verbally all by myself.

It is one thing to be born ugly because of their genes but it is a completely different thing when they raised you to be a anxious wimp. i find it hard not to blame them for making me a coward, ive been punched and kicked many times in school and never fought back. I always avoid confrontations when i feel it might escalate. i mean today im slightly more different than when i was in high school but even then i feel like a pussy, i have a very shit weak personality always been trampled on, never taken seriously (especially when i look young and have the body of a teen) and every time you try tell them that it is their fault, they quickly shut you down and call you deluded, honestly fuck my life
But did your parents trust your bully's words over your own? That's what happened to me

I was raised much in the same way. My parents are dead but i still do blame them. Even at 50 years of age I just can't seem to change. I've been a prisoner my whole life.

I am so grateful for my youthful poverty living in multi racial hellholes. It toughened me up quick.

Study the book of five rings.

Telling that it's their fault will not change a thing.

But did your parents trust your bully's words over your own? That's what happened to me
At times they did, they even trusted the words of the teachers
I was raised much in the same way. My parents are dead but i still do blame them. Even at 50 years of age I just can't seem to change. I've been a prisoner my whole life.
Jesus, how the hell you still coping

Tell your parents to get you GF asap.

Just go to the gym man. Gym will not make you ascend, but it will increase people's respect for you.

First have them accept they've wronged you. Once they accept the blame and have apologized to you, look at them with a smile and hug them.

You can't and you shouldn't

Same here.
Most parents today are mindless foid worshippers. Dads are cucks and Moms are foid cult priestesses who would cut the balls off their male children if the law allowed it. Education for boys nowadays is enforced testosterone depression training.

Don't. Forgivness is for pussies