Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I get a female in 2021?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I need to get a girlfriend, if I start now Ill have the entire year to get one.
What do you suggest me to do? I have an entire year to try

How would you rate yourself? How tall are you? What are your flaws?

Hire a maid from a 3rd country shithole.

Pay a foid on seeking.com for dates and sex.

Buy a doll.

VR.

be born again

Give me $100 and I’ll show you the one weird trick that will make any girl fall in love with you

Kill yourself and hope reincarnation exists and you become a chad in a different life

Is it a strict requirement that she be alive?

Be born terachad

Work in a morgue.

:soy: Just watch captain marvel 100 times bro:soy:

just google it

Normies say it's super easy, ''just don't be an incel''. For us it's as possible as going to Mars next week. Not gonna happen to us!

Take a shower, get a haircut, leave toxic incel forums, respect m'ladies, overall just be urself ladies will come to you sweaty! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Its not a meme. Im a 2/10, 175cm(5'9), I have many flaws but the most relevant is that my face is red
It's over with these stats. Trying becoming rich to betabux a gold digger?

Take a shower, get a haircut, leave toxic incel forums, respect m'ladies, overall just be urself ladies will come to you sweaty! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's over with these stats. Trying becoming rich to betabux a gold digger?
I might start working next year, but its too early to becone rich

Let's ask @ThoughtfulCel

drink water, shower in water, swim in water to exersise, care for some plants and water them
foids love water that's why they get wet

I need to get a girlfriend, if I start now Ill have the entire year to get one.
What do you suggest me to do? I have an entire year to try
Let’s be realistic, no gf for ur face

First step is ask advice from men who never had a girlfriend,
2nd step do everything they tell you.

The same way you got one in 2020.
tbh

Watch Captain Marvel alot
Its not a meme. Im a 2/10, 175cm(5'9), I have many flaws but the most relevant is that my face is red
Kinda faggy but have you tried fakeup to hide the redness? Might work idk

Grotesque has a good success rate as babysitter.

If you arent white then forget it

Moneymaxx enough doing drugs and selling them in the dark net to betabux a foid, is the only way for ugly males. A lot of browncells do that in third world countries and betabux hot girls.

This is the wrong place to be asking that maybe try looksmax.org or something like that.

Help me boyos, theres still plenty of time

Bro, I'm sorry but what could change?

Most normies aren't exactly swimming in pussy either. Normies tend to betabux or just stay single. It gets worse year by year, month by month. I can literally feel it. Feel everyone's chances slipping away.

I also hate it when posts like this get my hopes up because I know women will give me no positive return in the end. No date, no kiss, no sleepovers, no relationship, etc. So it's pointless thinking that you'll get somewhere when you're just going to be disappointed.

Fix your face. Get taller.

has anyone tried and inversion table to get height?

* deadlifts helps with the erector muscles so it forces a straightened back when in a neutral stand.

* lose the beer belly, it makes people look short and stout. You can fraud a little by wearing black t shirts with a bit of tight clothes to deaccentuate the last bit of tummy

after straightening those two out the main focus of a person then becomes your face.

if you are lucky and have a symmetrical face left and right then you are pretty close to normie. You need to hide any ugliness in areas like chin, mouth, nose, eyes, eyebrow

Chin looking small or recessed? Attempt a beard. Trim the neck hairs short, dont grow a neck beard, you want 2-3 inches if fake jaw using your beard.

normie jaw line but your cheecks look soft like a baby, wear a 5 o'clock shadow to give it a more masculine face. Use a trimmer with the lowest setting.

nose looking bad and your eyes looking offset with then either to far apart or too close together? Hide them with fake glasses. Find frames that give you the illusion of a centered face so that the triangle of your eyes and nose look as normie a possible.

you can find dealers online that sell prescription glasses. You can get them installed work only slight or no curve.

i have myopic vision in one eye but never bought prescription glasses. Dark reading glass frames at least hide imperfect flat nose bridge, wide nose, dark sag under my eyes, and my eyes and eyebrows having too much distance.

with glasses my nose bridge has a false depth shadow, and my eyes look more masculine instead of feminine.

thin hair? There are products that give filler fibers they stick to the hair. It hides the scalp skin shining through and had a hair texture. So when you get wear some hair styling product is sets into you an hair for the day. Balding women use this so it should work for you too.

Otherwise go to a hair stylist and get a legit wig. Drawing people away from your face and to your hair and glasses works. Thats why the disguises are always hair and glasses. Its basically human camoflauge

Go on amazon to look for muscle suits for cosplay. Get one that isnt too bulky. One tha TV gives just enough definition. Wear it under your long sleeve black shirt. Make sure the tshirt isnt too tight or youll look gay.

If your ass is flat, find butt padding. Youll find it targetted to women. Try to find one that is butt and hips. You want to make it look like you do squats like a footballplayer. You can also get fake calve inserts to strap your your leg. Wear jeans that seem tight enough where you are scared to eat a large lunch. Fake a bulge using a sock. Dont go too crazy. Just enough bulge so they dont think you are a dicklet

now you are cosplayed as a normies. If your personality really is good, and you look legit in photos you can find a sub 3 half blind girl. When she shows your photos to her online friends they will approve since she is too stupid to decide on her own. If you are sending photos, find a legit photoshop artist. Have the touch up your photo to the max. Add your face to an athlete's body. Shorts and muscle shirt. So that when you meet up she will assume the muscles are real.
Dont do any gay fraud like erasing pores on your face. In fact make those stand out more. They will think you are a legit photo. Take a bunch of these athlete's photos. Find one with him and his buddies and make sure he is taller than some of his friends in a group photo preferably with women. Add your face replacement to that. If the guy is shorter or equal height to male friends you can do a group photo with shorter women. Use this for your photo exchange!

outdoor having fun photo, group photo with friends/girls, and shorts/shirt photo. None of them of just your face. Dont be stupid and have a fraud body too different than your own! Wide frame or thin frame. Just attempt to fake muscle and height!

practice asking girls questions. Avoid interview questions for too long. This way you dont need a hobby. Just talk about her all the time and what she thinks about current events. Make her talk a lot and disagree or agree based on what will get her to talk

This is all just theory. Im a high inhib incel. This would be how i would fraudmaxx if i werent inhib

Most normies aren't exactly swimming in pussy either. Normies tend to betabux or just stay single. It gets worse year by year, month by month. I can literally feel it. Feel everyone's chances slipping away.

I also hate it when posts like this get my hopes up because I know women will give me no positive return in the end. No date, no kiss, no sleepovers, no relationship, etc. So it's pointless thinking that you'll get somewhere when you're just going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
So simple. Are you attractive? You can get every female you want to. Are you average looking? You need to effort but you could get one or more. Are you ugly or below average looking? Forget about women and cope.