Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I know my face PSL rate?

At which PSL rate should one be considered an incel?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 9 18.0%

Votes: 15 30.0%

Votes: 11 22.0%

Votes: 4 8.0%

Votes: 3 6.0%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
What's the best way to determine how ugly is my face?

"At which PSL rate should one be considered an incel?"
Depends where you live.

I recently started using photofeeler.com, apparently and according to popular opinion in there I suck...

Mentalcels: 8/10
NT-uglycels: 4/10
Failed normies: 6/10

Depends on your height, your frame, your voice, your dick size, and a ton of other factors. Plus one's PSL rating is always not that simple.

depends on other factors bro

I consider trying truerateme

I consider trying truerateme
If you REALLY want a rating, dont post it on there. PM it to one user that you can trust and knows how to rate.

If you REALLY want a rating, dont post it on there. PM it to one user that you can trust and knows how to rate.
No way I'm doxxing myself to other incels.
What's wrong with truerateme tho?

Mentalcels: 8/10
NT-uglycels: 4/10
Failed normies: 6/10

This tbh.

Irrespective of any mental issues, I'd say you're an Incel if 5/10.

3/10 PSL or lower is incel tier. 4/10 PSL is actually average or slightly below basically low to midtier normie. I don't use PSL rating since it's confusing and misleading based on normie standards sub4 is incel 4-5 is lower tier normie though these days it's tough for sub5s to ascend. Average men can still get women if they grind hard and 6+/10 guys cannot be incel. Of course there are other complex factors that can complicate things like being ethnic(non-White passing), extremely short or severely autistic/mentally ill.

based on normie standards
I can assure you that women’s rating is lower than PSL.

Rating itself is retarded if you are an incel. If you are a lookmaxer is useful if you want to have external feedback.

Women’s feedback is inaccurate. So PSL is the only way to have an accurate rate.

For woman 80% of males are undesirable and will only date them if they are rich/famous/etc.

If you aren't getting approached by foids at least with only friendship intentions is already over if they only seek you for help in something.

male beauty is a science, like taking a blood test, or bodyfat test.
You need some experts to rate your face, foids are experts at this , that is all they do in public an Tinder, at light speed.

get some foids to rate you, pick one at 15, 20,25,30 years old etc...
pay them some $ for having to endure looking at your face for more than 1 second.

3/10 PSL or lower is incel tier. 4/10 PSL is actually average or slightly below basically low to midtier normie. I don't use PSL rating since it's confusing and misleading based on normie standards sub4 is incel 4-5 is lower tier normie though these days it's tough for sub5s to ascend. Average men can still get women if they grind hard and 6+/10 guys cannot be incel. Of course there are other complex factors that can complicate things like being ethnic(non-White passing), extremely short or severely autistic/mentally ill.
But it would depend on a lot of factors, i.e. face, height, frame, ect
Given that I'm a manlet, and that my face is much below average - I'm doomed.

depends on location tbh

5/10 normie ricecel would be incel in the west

depends on location tbh

5/10 normie ricecel would be incel in the west
Locationcels can always homelandmax, ya know ..

Every sub 8 male is a potential incel.

PM @FACEandLMS he'll break it down for you, everything from your gonial angle to your Norwood level. You want frontal, left and right profile, and left and right 3/4 views.

Every sub 8 male is a potential incel.
Yeah, the higher level of autismo the more you've to compensate in looks
PM @FACEandLMS he'll break it down for you, everything from your gonial angle to your Norwood level. You want frontal, left and right profile, and left and right 3/4 views.
I like his videos desu
I'll consider it. thanks

The point at which you start having to compensate for your looks, instead of them not having an effect or benefitting you. So, if you're 4/10 and tall, you're fine. 4/10 and short, not so fine.

The point at which you start having to compensate for your looks, instead of them not having an effect or benefitting you. So, if you're 4/10 and tall, you're fine. 4/10 and short, not so fine.
I'm pretty certain I'm at least sub 5 in face, but I also am a manlet + mental

4 and 5 PSL with autism and or manletism. 5 PSL NT is volcel for the most part, although it depends on height, location and other circumstances.
3-4 PSL is subhuman trash in 2019, autism or not.
Anything below that and you're better off never leaving your home.

For normgroids who don't understand PSL:
5PSL = 6.5 - 7/10 normie/reddit rating (sites like r/amiugly, when normies rate you IRL etc.)
4PSL = 5 - 6 /10 normie/reddit rating
3 PSL = 4-5 normie/reddit rating
and so on

PSL only goes up to 9 which is absolute perfection and there's almost no one in this world who's an objective 9 and there's also very few people who are 1 PSL (severe deformities.)
4.5 PSL is true average looks. Normies rate people 6/10 on average which is clearly bullshit because 6/10 is high tier normie (above average or top 20%.)

Last edited:
I'm pretty certain I'm at least sub 5 in face, but I also am a manlet + mental
Sub 5 face + manlet = over

With your looks, your mental state doesn't matter, you'd still be incel even if you were completely fine in the head.

I believe in sub 6 theory. Though 5/10’s can get laid if they are tall and white. Face is the main thing. Everything else is just a bonus. If you have all the bonuses, then face threshold becomes slightly lower.

Sub 5 face + manlet = over

With your looks, your mental state doesn't matter, you'd still be incel even if you were completely fine in the head.
Hmm.. I saw ugly manlets with gfs, but they were the very "loud" and "extrovert" types (polar opposite of me) - thugmaxxing, anyone?

Hmm.. I saw ugly manlets with gfs, but they were the very "loud" and "extrovert" types (polar opposite of me) - thugmaxxing, anyone?
Because those guys are low inhib enough to get rejected hundreds of times until they meet a looksmatch who isn't hypergamous as hell.

Because those guys are low inhib enough to get rejected hundreds of times until they meet a looksmatch who isn't hypergamous as hell.
How can one become low inhib? And are there extrovert incels?

How can one become low inhib? And are there extrovert incels?
There are specific programs out there for becoming low-inhib, but it essentially boils down to consistently getting out in public and interacting with people in ways that are not outcome-dependent (like asking for dates or phone numbers) or harassing (like screaming insults). Examples would include asking for the time, asking for directions to a nearby place, and complimenting their clothes.

And yes there are extrovert incels. They tend to be "involuntary introverts" because their social ostracization doesn't let them express their extroverted natures.

There are specific programs out there for becoming low-inhib, but it essentially boils down to consistently getting out in public and interacting with people in ways that are not outcome-dependent (like asking for dates or phone numbers) or harassing (like screaming insults). Examples would include asking for the time, asking for directions to a nearby place, and complimenting their clothes.

And yes there are extrovert incels. They tend to be "involuntary introverts" because their social ostracization doesn't let them express their extroverted natures.
I think I may be "involuntary Introvert" in some way. I was more hyperactive as a child but didn't get along with the other kids (this is related to my major attention deficit disorder I believe). Nowadays I'm a complete shut in and doesn't even bother leaving my room (don't even have the energy/urge to). It's possible that if my life circumstances were different I'd have been an introvert nowdays, who knows.

What's the best way to determine how ugly is my face?
Keeping in mind all women interactions you had in your life and analyzing (not overanalyzing) it.

You could be a 4/10 white guy in England and be incel but then you’re in Thailand and have success. Be a 7/10 in America and you’re doing well but then you’re in Sweden and you’re nearly a -cel.

Keeping in mind all women interactions you had in your life and analyzing (not overanalyzing) it.
Yeah, no shit.. But still convinced NTmaxxing and statusmaxxing can improve one's prospects. The "cool" kids despite some of them being ugly managed to slay some roasties. Too bad there's no way to fix a neurologically broken brain