Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I place myself in a position with high stakes?

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
If you watch movies in shit, the stakes are always super high. Like, how can I at least put myself in a place where the stakes are high?

It feels almost like it's easier to force the stakes to be high by being the bad guy and causing a dilemma.

its a movie tho.

blickpall said:

because our lives are meaningless. Even the shit 95% of normies cope with is meaningless.

gstvtrp said:
because our lives are meaningless. Even the shit 95% of normies cope with is meaningless.

I mean I think even some incels who aren't severely handicapped can become firemen. There you go. Burning buildings and cars are pretty high stakes.

Actually, one that requires just about no skills whatsoever is to become a crackhead or meth junkie. Just go drugs to the point of being broke then start scheming ways to get more. You'll have plenty of motivation and the shit you get into for drugs is ridiculous, from personal experience with opiates.

become kaiji 
kaiji2-23-2.png