Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can I see through foids' makeup?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I'm tired of feeling mogged all the time. I know there are sites that expose fakeup. But I'm talking about IRL when I go out, how can I "see through" their makeup? Also, how can I not be fooled by slimming clothes that lift their tits and ass?

Subtract like 2-3 points from every girl you see with makeup on.

Analise their skull shape and facial bones.

Untitled 1

Only evaluate their facial structure, not the texture.

Minus points if they have painted another face on top of their face.

Also, how can I not be fooled by slimming clothes that lift their tits and ass?
For that, it gets tricky. You have to see it in motion. I have to admit I cant tell fake butts either. Tits are much easier.

Last edited:
splash a bucket of water on their faces till it comes off. If you're in jail by the time it comes off, then idk what to tell you

View attachment 200163
Only evaluate their facial structure, not the texture.

Minus points if they have painted another face on top of their face.

For that, it gets tricky. You have to see it in motion. I have to admit I cant tell fake butts either. Tits are much easier.
Thanks for the high iq response. However, makeup can be used to fake bone structure. And don't forget how bloating and fat makes their face appear wider too.

I saw a foid with a bubble butt at Walmart tonight. A good way to tell if its fake is if the legs are slim, and if the butt jiggles. A muscular butt will not jiggle, and will be accompanied by equally muscular legs. If it jiggles, then it's likely fat transfer. If it moves all at once, then implants

Disallowed:
  • Discussion of illegal activities.

Imagine giving this much a fuck about foids, who gives a shit literally. They're all inferior animals who shouldn't have rights, in a fair world you and I would have a higher societal value than them because we are men.

Imagine giving this much a fuck about foids, who gives a shit literally. They're all inferior animals who shouldn't have rights, in a fair world you and I would have a higher societal value than them because we are men.
Based AF. I wish people on this forum would stop being so needy

Based AF. I wish people on this forum would stop being so needy
True, I used to have oneitis and it was the most cucked and horrible thing ever. The blackpill has helped me see females for the scum they really are and forget about that stupid whore. It's actually made my life a whole lot easier.

True, I used to have oneitis and it was the most cucked and horrible thing ever. The blackpill has helped me see females for the scum they really are and forget about that stupid whore. It's actually made my life a whole lot easier.
Same. The truth is painful but it will set you free

All women should be forced to be makeupless from time to time

Through experience

However, makeup can be used to fake bone structure. And don't forget how bloating and fat makes their face appear wider too.

True, what can be added to that is what I said later on. You have to see it in motion. Similar to dazzle camouflage, or 3D paintings, structure can also be faked. Since makeup is static, viewing the said object (a foid's face in this instance) in different angles, and in motion could help.
Beyond that, there is not much we can do, honestly.

Try your skills in the video below, I cant tell reliably.

True, what can be added to that is what I said later on. You have to see it in motion. Similar to dazzle camouflage, or 3D paintings, structure can also be faked. Since makeup is static, viewing the said object (a foid's face in this instance) in different angles, and in motion could help.
Beyond that, there is not much we can do, honestly.

Try your skills in the video below, I cant tell reliably.

Great point. In a way, you could say that detecting fakeup IRL is easier. Btw, one of my methods of exposing fat girls who appear slim is to manipulate lighting and colors of their photos. This will reveal curves, rolls, contours, and shapewear/undergarments. The evidence is there, you just have to "shed light on it".
Disallowed:
  • Discussion of illegal activities.
???
I reread your post. The whole point of being able to see through makeup is to NOT care about them. In theory it's easy to dismiss them as frauds. But in real life, their oversexualization can throw you off guard. It's like telling a guy to just be confident, you don't always have complete control over your impulses and thoughts.

Last edited: