Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can i turn off my sexdrive completely so i can live in peace?

• Thread starter AdoptedSubhuman
  • Start date
AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
It gets turned off for around 10 minutes after i have touched myself and during those 10 minutes i live in peace without thinking about any girl and my inceldoom but then after 10 minutes my sexdrive is up again and im suffering. I cant jerk off every 10 minutes.

Is there any pills or something i can take?

cut off your balls with a glowing hot knife and seal the wound

Its also called Post nut clarity i think

no not really, there's no realistic way.

You can castrate yourself but it's not worth taking away your manhood

faggot post tbh.

Agepill helps a little.

Also wagecuckery.

Add a doll.

And hope you have low T.

Then maybe.

Speaking from experience. :cryfeels:

You wanna be sultan’s eunuch servant?

It gets turned off for around 10 minutes after i have touched myself and during those 10 minutes i live in peace without thinking about any girl and my inceldoom but then after 10 minutes my sexdrive is up again and im suffering. I cant jerk off every 10 minutes.

Is there any pills or something i can take?
Yes take the greypill

I also would like to know, brother. Don't castrate yourself, that will only take care of sexual part but you'll still desire women and become a cuckold.

But then i will die
tenor.gif

decrease your testoterone and increase your estrogen bi SoyMaxxing.

estrogen help the body recover faster from LDS ( long distance running) and other long distance event like triatlon etc...
eat 10lbs of tofu every day and spend at least 4 to 6 hours every day walking/jogging etc...

avoid testoterone and hgh producing foods

one of the side effect is that tofu tend to age your face anywhere from 10 to 30 years before its time.

if you have alot of money , you can also go on a diet of those met -rx or meal replacement package of whey protein /vitamins and minerals.

protein shake is what they are, and if you stay on it for at least 1 year, your hormone will drop to the level of a prebupescent girl..

ProBlem Solved.

decrease your testoterone and increase your estrogen bi SoyMaxxing.

estrogen help the body recover faster from LDS ( long distance running) and other long distance event like triatlon etc...
eat 10lbs of tofu every day and spend at least 4 to 6 hours every day walking/jogging etc...

avoid testoterone and hgh producing foods

one of the side effect is that tofu tend to age your face anywhere from 10 to 30 years before its time.

if you have alot of money , you can also go on a diet of those met -rx or meal replacement package of whey protein /vitamins and minerals.

protein shake is what they are, and if you stay on it for at least 1 year, your hormone will drop to the level of a prebupescent girl..

ProBlem Solved.

Only 6 hours walking everyday?

Only 6 hours walking everyday?

what ever combination of exercise to absolutely exhaust you based on your strength and ability,
avoid stuff like HIIT ( high intensity interval training) this will raise your hgh and testoterone level.