Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can men get fat and still think their lives aren't over?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You're incel as fuck if you're normie and not even fat. How can a man become fat, stay fat, have man titties that show through his shirt and still have hope in life or at least not blow his brain out?

Why does it seem like the people who are the most fucked are completely oblivious to live and what's going on around them?

they get constant dopamine rushes from good food.and they also have their classic "things will get better once I lose weigth" cope

I knew my life was over before I become fat, so now I am fat... and balding... and autistic

Being fat is an abomination. I'll be dead before I get anything above 15% bf

yeah I wonder how most people I see outside are even alive fat ass motherfuckers

FAt fucks are usually dumb / not reflective enough to give a shit about being a loser. They often cope by being socialmaxxed, careermaxxing or betabuxxing

Fat=automatically over

I’m never getting fat

Not only that but they also have enablers like family. Plus there is also jestermaxxing. I was a fat shit 10 years ago until I changed my diet and started to train.

The dopamine rushes. Food is like a drug, and when you're fat you're getting the best foods out there.

once your waist size is over 45% of your height you don't look like a sub human to foid anymore,
you're are in balloonmaxxing/beachballmaxxing mode and just an object for children to laugh and sneer at.

It's considered "normal" to get fat right out of high school

Freshman Fifteen
I didn't get any "freshman fifteen" in uni because I'm not a retarded normshit who has been on auto pilot his entire life prior. I know basic caloric values and that alcohol has alot of it too. I was an incel so I researched diet and exercise extensively prior

Absolute incel trait, not being on auto pilot with your life and body

I didn't get any "freshman fifteen" in uni because I'm not a retarded normshit who has been on auto pilot his entire life prior. I was an incel so I researched diet and exercise extensively prior

Absolute incel trait, not being on auto pilot with your life and body

It's true. If you do things like research diet and exercise, you are incel as shit guaranteed. Normtrash don't do that. After being fed by their parents their whole lives and maybe playing hockey a few times, the second they are on their own they get fat because they are stupid as fuck and clueless, because why wouldn't they be? They already win at life Gene wise while on auto pilot.

It's true. If you do things like research diet and exercise, you are incel as shit guaranteed. Normtrash don't do that. After being fed by their parents their whole lives and maybe playing hockey a few times, the second they are on their own they get fat because they are stupid as fuck and clueless, because why wouldn't they be? They already win at life Gene wise.

Yup, and if you're an incel your chances of "ascension" are like 1%. And that chance isn't determined by how hard you work, but if your genes are only semi-trash instead of complete trash

It's considered "normal" to get fat right out of high school

honestly seeing so many fat people bothers me nearly as much as the incel thing

someone is going to have to pay for and take care of those fat people when they reach middle age or even sooner than that (diabetes)

honestly seeing so many fat people bothers me nearly as much as the incel thing

someone is going to have to pay for and take care of those fat people when they reach middle age or even sooner than that (diabetes)
Are you "skinny"? what would you estimate bf%?

Yeah, go to any college campus and everyone past 21 is clearly fat as fuck, chubby cheeked and you can see tits poking out through their raptors jersey

Yeah, go to any college campus and everyone past 21 is clearly fat as fuck, chubby cheeked and you can see tits poking out through their raptors jersey

maybe 10-12% my whole life

but I've played basketball since I was a kid and keep it up as an oldcel

JFL NPCs are pathetic :lul:

they get constant dopamine rushes from good food.and they also have their classic "things will get better once I lose weigth" cope
That’s the secret . They have lost all hope and don’t expect anything from life

maybe 10-12% my whole life

but I've played basketball since I was a kid and keep it up as an oldcel
Wish I did sports early, I was too inexperienced to really go anywhere past college
JFL NPCs are pathetic :lul:
now that the Patriots lost and the raptors probably will lose too I wonder what the NPC jersey of choice is going to be

I don't really see any men under 35 who are like it, seems to have just been a boomer thing. Older people are extremely misinformed by lack of internet and thus bought the FDAs whole "eat mostly carbs" food pyramid

He's right, men with active sex lives are way more likely to have high testosterone which does most of the job for you in achieving a good body, low T men i can confirm from experience need to work out and diet for years to achieve the result high T ones do in a month (without roids)

cope - many fat normies are busy slaying their cute & thin gf's

Papi nunca FIT siempre FAT looooool!

A lot of people call the gym cope, which is really just saying "Hey im too lazy to go to the gym"

Overdose of bluepill

Very high iq. It's most definitely over if you're fat. You're either gonna torture yourself psychologically trying and failing to get results, or end up with loose skin and/or a sickly little weak looking body from starving yourself, taking weight loss drugs, etc.
Also an intelligent insight

Fatcel is volcel copers strike again.

Just hit the gym bro
Just lift bro
Fatcel is volcel bro
Terry Todd

Honestly being fat should be the least of your worries as an incel,losing fat is actually pretty easy and some women actually like the cuddly bear style if you have a nice beard,I would be much more concerned about my face.