Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can people cope with working

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
unless ur job is super awesome in all means, youre slaving your life away. 8h day + traveling + getting ready and eating... only 2h left per day. we are all slaves that have 2h left of free time per day.only difference between us and real slaves is theres no physical violence at work and no chains

im not working but ill have to soon

I read books in my job. Very interesting books. Right now Im reading a book from a KGB defector about how USSR fake its collapse. Before that I read Hitler's table talk. I probably work 3 hours at max. But thats all I need to finish all my work. I think sitting for 9 hours straight is bullshit. Most people with white collar jobs can do their job in 2-4 hours. I guess its just an insane capitalist notion that an employee needs to be there even if theres no need for him to be there.

sleep and if u have hobbys dont sleep and be tired at work because u dont care :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

unless ur job is super awesome in all means, youre slaving your life away.
yup, living with sexual frustration actually forced me to design my career in order to work on my own terms and do something I find at least a bit meaningful
I could never work like a normie without the life of a normie

yes man, this is the system, people think it's normal so they follow the orders of the ones in power

yes man it sounds like torture

they earn shekels and can buy cope with them

Over for wageslavecels

Working is not about coping, it's about being forced to do it in order to stay alive.

i have no choice, I just get my copes in when I can, life sucks and im just merely existing

When I work I put on music and try to enjoy it and then enjoy getting my check then going home. I have to work because I have no other choice unless its living an extreme.