Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can someone be low inhib enough to join Tinder?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Maybe it's because I live in a small town but if I ever tried Tinder I don't think i'd be able to go outside ever again. The idea of someone IRL recognizing me from an app made for people to seek out sexual relationships is terrifying to me. Normies in highschool used to make fun of me for any little thing I did. If they found out I was on Tinder they would probably terrorize me since a lot of them still go to the same university as me.

Also, I would have no idea how to talk to girls since i've had less social interaction than the average 13 year old and less sexual contact than the average 11 year old.
I tried Chadfishing but even when I knew that the female I was talking to thought I was Chad I could barely bring myself to talk to her and even when I did I was way too high inhib to say anything sexual. It's like I didn't think I was worthy of talking to a femoid after being treated like shit by them all my life. I don't understand how people can upload their real selves to a dating site.

I'm similar. I chadfish and it just gives me anxiety. It's stressful af even having my phone near me knowing a girl could send me a snap. What high inhib hell is this.

There was literally none from my city on Tinder and I got 0 replies on Badoo. (Small city, almost a big village)

There was literally none from my city on Tinder and I got 0 replies on Badoo. (Small city, almost a big village)

There's a lot where I live. So many cute whores that I would love to annihilate anally.

I'm not planning on using dating apps anytime soon , My self esteem is already on the floor

The average male has like a 1% match rate on tinder and thats from whales.

Don't worry,you will be invisible (unless fakecel)

I have badoo acct just to look at femoids and my rule is that anyone i know irl == instant nope. I have seen some distant coworkers there and some femoids from my village but idrgaf. So what.

Also, I would have no idea how to talk to girls since i've had less social interaction than the average 13 year old and less sexual contact than the average 11 year old.
I tried Chadfishing but even when I knew that the female I was talking to thought I was Chad I could barely bring myself to talk to her and even when I did I was way too high inhib to say anything sexual

Yeah same, i only swipe and look at pictures. Ive had the app since summer and so far messaged 2 females.