Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how can ugly males love their parents?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i feel something inside me everytime i see a subhuman worshiping his parents

At least they feed and house me. And they pay for my looksmaxxing stuff like food and gym. I can't hate them because they aren't subhumans, I just lost the genetic lottery.

At least they feed and house me. And they pay for my looksmaxxing stuff like food and gym. I can't hate them because they aren't subhumans, I just lost the genetic lottery.
Only us with subhuman parents truly hate them

Same here tbh

They are the only people in this shity earth that care about me, I hate what hates me, I care for those who care about me

My mother has probably got something wrong with her head NGL, but I don't love her or really hate her. She fucks up everything she does, including me and my brother, so she's mostly just stupid, too emotional (can't think with any reasoning) and controlling.

They treat me well enough. I don’t really have a reason to hate them.

u dont have to love them, u just have to merely acknowledge their existence if u wanna be kept on good terms with them

I dont mind them. They pay for me after all...

I'm ambivalent, on one hand they created me, and one the other they support my existence. I could love them for the latter, and hate them for the former. It might be better for me if I could let go of my attachment to them, as then very little would hold me back from roping.

But they haven't done anything to wrong me aside from creating me, I can't really bring myself to hate them.

You can't. I would have drunk abusive parents or live in a broken down home with a single mom if it meant I could at least be average looking. Going through my youth being shorter, scrawnier(framecel mom is a planklet not hourglass stacy), having to wear glasses, and having severe acne covering my entire face meant that I have absolutely no good memories to look back on and nothing to look forward to.

The same when a dog is abused by his owner.

My parents abandoned me and left me to be raised by my grandparents, the least they could do is pay for a few surgeries and dermatologist bills, but they wouldn’t help me with anything. My dad told me “if you want something, work for it and get it.”

It’s like fuck you, you banged my subhuman mother and now I’m stuck with shit skin genetics, which is going to make getting a good job harder. I didn’t choose to be born, the least you could do is help me get surgeries so I might have a shot at living a NORMAL life. Though at my age now that ship already sailed.

I'm neutral with them.

I dont g f about my parents they bla bla bla bla bla about me LOW IQ i dont have any emotion...
They make me subhuman

I cant, they are oblivious to the fact that they doomed me to inceldom through their genetics + upringing (stunted physical+social growth)
They will probably never understand it, no matter how many times I explain it to them. If only they would at least pay for my looksmaxxing efforts, but nah, I dont get a cent there and they freak out if I eat too much meat from the fridge cause its expensive lmfao

I've been treated badly by my parents due to my looks. My parents treated my more attractive sister better than me when she's a complete failure in life. She's a treacherous whore who doesn't even give anything back to the family after her years of bloodsucking off of our poor financial situation. I have no empathy for her, and I don't wish her well.

I've been treated badly by my parents due to my looks. My parents treated my more attractive sister better than me when she's a complete failure in life. She's a treacherous whore who doesn't even give anything back to the family after her years of bloodsucking off of our poor financial situation. I have no empathy for her, and I don't wish her well.
if you're lucky she has a daughter whom you'll become obsessed with