Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how can you be 24 years old and have zero energy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
just want to sleep forever and ldar forever.

even small tasks like taking out the trash or vacuum cleaning are too much for me. anyone have a remedy for this?

teen pussy is cure

can relate
Maxresdefault 5

Have you always been lazy or did it just came with depression?

you probably will die soon

In current year it is based reaction to world

I'm 19 and I can barely motivate myself to even play a video game. I have no energy whatsoever. Even though I sleep 12 hours a day.

Just googled anhedonia could be one of the reasons, don't know. According to google you have an inability to feel pleasure in normal activities is that right? If so, that must be brutal combined with the black pill.

Motivate yourself by inject T and other hormones. I'd just ldar or looksmaxx tbh

Same tbh i sleep 10 hours per day and i'm still tired

I'm 19 and I can barely motivate myself to even play a video game. I have no energy whatsoever. Even though I sleep 12 hours a day.
i guess it's a byproduct of swallowing the blackpill :feelscry:

It's called anhedonia.
I am pretty jaded too. We humans tend to do things in exchange of validation from others or to avoid impacting our social image negatively, if there is no validation, nobody to visit your forsaken dungeon, you don't feel like cleaning it.

no serotine = no energy tbh

You'll only do what you "need" to do when you really need to do it to the point not doing it feels worse than doing it.