Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can You be a Father of a Daughter and Not Support Abstinence?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
You are supposed to love your children. And, you're just going to let her do whatever? We live in an extremely degenerate society in which most people start having sex between ages 14-16.

Imagine having a little girl, you want to see her succeed in the world, and she is already getting railed by boars at age 14, or at least 16 at the latest.

It is honestly EXTREMELY disturbing to think about. How is a girl, who forgoes her childhood to start getting railed as soon as puberty hits, supposed to succeed? How are they supposed to be emotionally stable when they start getting taken advantage of by boars as early as 8th-9th grade? They are supposed to actually develop as people, not be passed around by senseless boars, aka "fuckboys". To protect them from this, sex before marriage should be banned. Because when it's not, you get what you have now: Boars taking advantage of young girls, girls harden their hearts, these same girls become distrustful and manipulative themselves.

I couldn't deal with having a little girl and seeing her being manipulated as early as 14. However, modern parents encourage their daughters to be "liberated" and "free", when in REALITY, they are just becoming slaves to the manipulation of boars. Preventing the manipulation of boars, that's REAL liberation.

I hate this degenerate society.

Some fathers outright support their daughter's degeneracy, it's disgusting to witness. They're fine with their little girl having dicks inside her since middle school and having some Chad cum all over her face. Is that really what you want her to grow into? Some whore who treats her body like an amusement park?

I have two NIECES and I am already terrified of witnessing their teen years.

Minjaze said:
Some fathers outright support their daughter's degeneracy, it's disgusting to witness. They're fine with their little girl having dicks inside her since middle school and having some Chad cum all over her face. Is that really what you want her to grow into? Some whore who treats her body like an amusement park?

I am glad I will never be a father.

I can't wait until someday that I get a daughter and become a father <3.

ItheIthe said:
They are supposed to actually develop as people, not be passed around by senseless boars, aka "fuckboys".
are just becoming slaves to the manipulation of boars. Preventing the manipulation of boars, that's REAL liberation.

I hate this degenerate society.

fhos arent people though

ItheIthe said:
I am glad I will never be a father.
Same here, it's far too stressful.
I mean, imagine your daughter coming home and telling you she's been knocked up...

You can't stop your daughter from fucking around. Unless you run Fritzl game.

Disown immediately. Kick out of the house once legally capable.

KyloRen said:
Then she will use her pussy for survival.

being a slut is not in female nature but fuckboying is in a nature of a man

now you think that you'd be faithful to one girl but if you grow up with constant female attention and could have any girl if you only pointed at her that would be a different story. Females are more faithful but only if you're a 10/10 SSJ5 Chadarotto and it's impossible to find a guy better than you.

Grotesque said:
Then she will use her pussy for survival.

She isn't going to be receiving a dime from me.

KyloRen said:
This.

If she thinks she's responsible enough for sex, she's responsible enough to live on her own instead of being under my roof.

Minjaze said:
This.

If she thinks she's responsible enough for sex, she's responsible enough to live on her own instead of being under my roof.

Absolutely.

Minjaze said:

I have a niece who I love a lot, too, and I'm scared to see what she might become. Too bad her mother is a deadbeat, peabrain loser. I wish I could've raised her kid with my mom somewhere else. She would've been better off. There were a couple times my niece hugged me or looked at me a certain way, and I started crying out of sadness for her future. I hate seeing innocent children have their lives affected a certain way without a choice.