Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you be motivated to do anything as a man, and a fucking incel to boot, in the west in 2018?

I LDAR every day. I see myself as simply bearing with life until the day I die and am sent back to the comfy void.

I don't know how the MGTOW morons delude themselves that they can enjoy their life avoiding women and just dedicating their life to getting good at dumb hobbies. They're Incels who think their itch for pussy will go away if they just snowboard enough.

The fact that they're MGTOW discussion paeticipants and video watchers is the contradiction and proof they're all just trying to console each other like some drowning person claiming they don't need to live but are still kicking and trying to keep their head above water. You can't avoid the biological imperative and the devastating effects of being isolated from intimacy and the ultimate physical embrace and acceptance of another person: sex

I don't know how the MGTOW morons delude themselves that they can enjoy their life avoiding women and just dedicating their life to getting good at dumb hobbies. They're Incels who think their itch for pussy will go away if they just snowboard enough.

The fact that they're MGTOW discussion paeticipants and video watchers is the contradiction and proof they're all just trying to console each other like some drowning person claiming they don't need to live but are still kicking and trying to keep their head above water. You can't avoid the biological imperative and the devastating effects of being isolated from intimacy and the ultimate physical embrace and acceptance of another person: sex
High IQ.

MGTOWs do have a lot of good points but yeah, they're incels in denial. Even if your inceldom is caused by your reluctance to marry and have relationships in this fucked up society, you're still an incel. If you were a Chad or at least Chadlite you wouldn't have a problem getting casual sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back