Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you change your location on desktop (web browser) Tinder? I need to chadfish.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Chadfishing is impossible on badoo anymore. Badoo is a piece of shit on my phone because it requires you to confirm your profile with a specific pic and then the pictures you upload have to match that person, so it's GGs for Chadfishing on badoo now. Tinder however wants me to give up my physical location on my phone as an app including the option for google location which is a nono. Tinder on browser uses the IP of my internet provider which is too far away from my place. What do I do? I would like to use Tinder on browser and change the location.

Last edited:
Tinder however wants me to give up my physical location on my phone as an app including the option for google location which is a nono.
Over for paranoidcels. i probably have created over 50 accounts on my own phone number: i was a chad, a stacy, a lesbian, a normie, an incel, absolutely everything.
Tinder is a piece of shit on my phone because it requires you to confirm your profile with a specific pic and then the pictures you upload have to match that person
Weird i do not need to confirm my picture, if you want you can turn off the setting so other people wouldn't be able to see you (when you create a new profile and hadn't swiped right on anyone) upload your own pic and upload your verification pic, then you will be verified and you can delete those 2 photos of yours and use chad photos. 90% of tinder profiles aren't verified, so idk why it shows you need to verify yours? Maybe it is only for facebook, email users?

So you used your own pics? Hehe sorry couldn't help myself.
i have never had my own picture. i legit do not have any photos of myself. 4 years of gymnasium all the class photos and graduation photos i scratched my face off. Never had put a photo on any social media, because i have no photos of myself!
I used photos from r/amiugly

i have never had my own picture. i legit do not have any photos of myself. 4 years of gymnasium all the class photos and graduation photos i scratched my face off. Never had put a photo on any social media, because i have no photos of myself!
I used photos from r/amiugly
imsorry

imagine asking your smother to take a picture of you

You can do it by using Chrome browser. It allows you to change your location in the settings so that Tinder buys it.
But you should be careful since every time you run the browser again, Tinder sees your actual location. I don't know why it happens. Or is it just me?
So, before running it again, please don't forget to change your location into a fake one once again.

You can do it by using Chrome browser. It allows you to change your location in the settings so that Tinder buys it.
But you should be careful since every time you run the browser again, Tinder sees your actual location. I don't know why it happens. Or is it just me?
So, before running it again, please don't forget to change your location into a fake one once again.
This only applies to desktop (windows) Chrome right? Not Android one?

Not Android one?
I'm not sure.
Press 'ctrl+shift+i' and then you'll see it.
OZOq0lt.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back