Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can you evacuate billions of people from the planet?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
When the sun runs out of hydrogen, it will expand into a supernova which will engulf the inner planets of the solar system. Earth will likely have become inhospitable to life long before those events. I wonder what kind of morality they will adopt to choose who will be selected to evacuate the planet and who will be left on Earth to tough it out as best they can.

Maybe they will have a lottery to decide who's to go and who's to be left behind. I think only those with the best genes will be selected to leave. Even if there's a way to improve the genetic makeup of the world's population, genetic variability still depends on the environment. There are no guarantees that everyone will respond in the same way. But I digress... my point is that the future generation of that time will have to choose who gets to survive. I wonder how they will do it.

no point in talking about shit like this cuz we'll be dead

"If the world came to an end, there would be cockroaches and Sheldon,'' said David Kaminer, 64, a former vice president at an Adelson operation that ran the Comdex computer trade show in Las Vegas. "And Sheldon would immediately be smart enough to open a pest-control company.''

454313F1 634B 4681 A7C6 9324A56FD5F1

When the sun runs out of hydrogen, it will expand into a supernova which will engulf the inner planets of the solar system. Earth will likely have become inhospitable to life long before those events.
Yeah the planet will be uninhabitable way before that point, life probably has 1.3 billion years, that is if something else doesn't wipe it out first.
I wonder what kind of morality they will adopt to choose who will be selected to evacuate the planet and who will be left on Earth to tough it out as best they can.

Maybe they will have a lottery to decide who's to go and who's to be left behind. I think only those with the best genes will be selected to leave. Even if there's a way to improve the genetic makeup of the world's population, genetic variability still depends on the environment. There are no guarantees that everyone will respond in the same way. But I digress... my point is that the future generation of that time will have to choose who gets to survive. I wonder how they will do it.
I have my doubts that humans(or whatever we evolve into) will survive that long tbh, and even if they do, they'll be in no condition to leave the planet if they haven't already done so. Were modern civilization to collapse(which seems to be a near certainty), the planet would likely no longer have the capacity for humans to ever fully recover. Between fossil fuel depletion, rare metals which are becoming harder and harder to find in reasonable quantity(which already aren't cost effective to recycle, much less if most of our current technology were to be lost), much of the biosphere already being destroyed, and our agriculture being dependent upon all of the above, I'd say that such a scenario will never take place, as all humans will already be long dead or will no longer possess the resources necessary to leave the planet.

It's for some similar reasons that human space colonization is a science fiction pipe dream.

Admittedly a shit answer though, so I'll ignore all of the above to say that it will be how it has always been, the powerful will get to live, the rest will die.

Humans will not survive Earth's demise. The high IQ minds who could design the technolgoical background of starting a new civilization somewhere else in the universe will be lost to inceldom. When the rising sun will engulf the Earth, it will destroy a primitive civilization made up of 5% chads, 95% incels and useless foids.

Just announce that there are no more Chads and 3.5 billion females will leave the planet instantly.

Rich people would just use the resources at their disposal to gtfo and poorfag retards would die

By then we won't be human anymore, who knows if genetics or individuality will still mean something to us.
Billion years are enough for more than one singularity after all...

That's the stupidest answer you could possibly give.

not rlly, we’d be dead and we wouldn’t have descendants to care for so who gives a fuck

Yeah the planet will be uninhabitable way before that point, life probably has 1.3 billion years, that is if something else doesn't wipe it out first.

I have my doubts that humans(or whatever we evolve into) will survive that long tbh, and even if they do, they'll be in no condition to leave the planet if they haven't already done so. Were modern civilization to collapse(which seems to be a near certainty), the planet would likely no longer have the capacity for humans to ever fully recover. Between fossil fuel depletion, rare metals which are becoming harder and harder to find in reasonable quantity(which already aren't cost effective to recycle, much less if most of our current technology were to be lost), much of the biosphere already being destroyed, and our agriculture being dependent upon all of the above, I'd say that such a scenario will never take place, as all humans will already be long dead or will no longer possess the resources necessary to leave the planet.

It's for some similar reasons that human space colonization is a science fiction pipe dream.

Admittedly a shit answer though, so I'll ignore all of the above to say that it will be how it has always been, the powerful will get to live, the rest will die.
High IQ

at the end of the day its the rich and powerful who would get to control the outcomes of events and these people have no reason to care about genetic evolution

When the sun runs out of hydrogen, it will expand into a supernova which will engulf the inner planets of the solar system. Earth will likely have become inhospitable to life long before those events. I wonder what kind of morality they will adopt to choose who will be selected to evacuate the planet and who will be left on Earth to tough it out as best they can.

That's easy to answer. In case of such an event middle and low class people wouldn't even get informed until it's almost to late for evac. Imagine the mass hysteria, our system would collapse and they would want to keep it going as long as possible. Rich people will be notified as first and evacuated. Then all the rest has to fight for themselves to get an evac. But that's just my two cents.

You dont. If the end of the world was near billions would die. And it will be beautiful :feelsohh:

Haven't you watched Michio Kaku vids OP?

By the time this happens if humanity is still around we will likely be a type four or higher civilization and be able to literally move the planet with our technology and perhaps even manipulate the sun so it doesn't explode and keeps serving our needs.

Kaku has basically said once we get to Star Wars Galactic Empire/Star Trek human level or Star Trek's Q Continuum levels of technology we are basically unstoppable/immortal/etc.

Haven't you watched Michio Kaku vids OP?

By the time this happens if humanity is still around we will likely be a type four or higher civilization and be able to literally move the planet with our technology and perhaps even manipulate the sun so it doesn't explode and keeps serving our needs.

Kaku has basically said once we get to Star Wars Galactic Empire/Star Trek human level or Star Trek's Q Continuum levels of technology we are basically unstoppable/immortal/etc.

It would be interesting to see it. Unfortunately, we were born too soon to witness those marvels of technology.

They'll pick the Chads and women, the best looking people, the genetic winners. And they'll find a way to frame it differently, to make it look like the people who are saved deserve it, when in reality, they just won the most important lottery at birth, and are reaping the benefits of runaway Halo effect. Tbh, I wouldn't mind being left behind; death will be a relief, and release.

tell the population hillary clinton has a penis show proof of said penis and every body will just off themselves leaving us behind win win situation we get a glorius death by the planet burning itself to sinders/non existance we are at peace now