Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How close are you to suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date

How close to sui?

• 1 Life is perfect

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 2 Life is amazing some faults here and there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Life is really good some tough spots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Life is good . a bit of a struggle sometimes

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 5 Life is bareable some good a lot of bad

• 6 Life is pretty rough and I'm feeling the pressure

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 7 Life is bad. I have a lot of dark thoughts

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • 8 Life is horrible. I can't stop thinking about ending it

• 9 Life is too much. I need to end this soon

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 10 Rope

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
state of the forum tbh

7 right now, but there are worse and better days.

5 Right now, may go to 7 in about one month of uni

I was at 9 two months ago tbh... rough time bros

It's progressively getting better.

It changes from day to day.
Sometimes I plan my suicide.
Sometimes I think I can cope hard

Hope u get to 0 :feelstrash:
i guess my life can go to 3 at max since i have scars from my entire 18yo life and it will never heal even if one day i ascend and have decently happy life

i guess my life can go to 3 at max since i have scars from my entire 18yo life and it will never heal even if one day i ascend and have decently happy life
Iwill heal u :feelstrash:

4,i have some good copes and goals.

Some things are a bit of a drag, but it's extremely unlikely that I'll kill myself.

If every single fiber of my being wasn't biologically programmed to want to live, and I wasn't such a pussy, I would have been dead a while ago.

I just need to take a lot of ecstasy pills and wash it down with raw vodka to commit suicide

I don't want to die at all man. Life is perfect for me, i just got a bj from my 10/10 stacy girlfriend.

6. I have copes for now but I have no future tbh. Probably gonna end in rope at some point

if only find where is the OFF buton

:feelsohh:

I think about killing myself everyday. I have planned the exact date many times but I always end up not doing it. I was supposed to rope a few weeks ago before my vacations ended

1 but that's becaues of low inhib + 0 care fo anything
couldn't be better :feelsokman:

very happy :chad: ( :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :woke: :feels: )

Update - I'm around 8-9 now.

I have some things running in my head now. It is not complete, but yes. I will use a firearm.
I think about buying a gun to have ready to go if I ever need, seems like the easiest way to do it

I think about buying a gun to have ready to go if I ever need, seems like the easiest way to do it

I've been thinking carefully for the last week about how I will acquire one. I believe I've settled on what I'm going to do.

I won't get a gun from a gun store. I will mill my own gun out using an "80 percent lower". These things are pretty much the main part of a weapon, but you must complete the last 20 percent. Since it is only 80 percent finished, by law, it is not considered a weapon, so you don't have to jump through hoops or talk to anyone to get it. Just order online straight to your house or box.

Once I mill it out, I will get rest of the firearm -- which doesn't require registration.

I'm not going to fuck this up, so I will probably jump off a bridge and shoot myself in the head simultaneously. If the bullet doesn't do it, the fall will.

8. Maybe 6-7 on the rare good day. But not a day goes by where I don’t think about it.

I want a cute adorable goat gf to take the pain away

7-8. Thoughts of roping come up at least a few times a day.

about 6-7 i suppose

I've considered seeing how clownworld collapses, but I'm done with this place. I'm absolutely sick of it.

There is clearly no god, especially as described by the popular religions, so I will not end up in a hell or heaven.
It would suck if my consciousness ended up in some eternal waiting place though. This scares me sometimes. I don't want anything to happen after this.

I've been thinking carefully for the last week about how I will acquire one. I believe I've settled on what I'm going to do.

I won't get a gun from a gun store. I will mill my own gun out using an "80 percent lower". These things are pretty much the main part of a weapon, but you must complete the last 20 percent. Since it is only 80 percent finished, by law, it is not considered a weapon, so you don't have to jump through hoops or talk to anyone to get it. Just order online straight to your house or box.

Once I mill it out, I will get rest of the firearm -- which doesn't require registration.

I'm not going to fuck this up, so I will probably jump off a bridge and shoot myself in the head simultaneously. If the bullet doesn't do it, the fall will.
pretty smart, seems like you're set on doing this, which in that case I can say that it is indeed over for you