Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come incel forums are full of anime watchers?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
How is this possible? How come half the users here are weebs? It certainly is not a coincidence.

Only inels watch anime

So at least we can self insert us with cultured waifus

I watch only high T anime :feelzez:

because anime is a cope made by incels (japcels) for other incels

Last edited:
I am not a anime watcher

Because for some reason this site attracts many low T phaggots.

for purification

fk I’ve been exposed:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Yes you have been
Hands up or I'll fire
20200221 135910

The water is wet. We like anime because we like escapism, none of us like this reality at all.

It’s shows made by virgins, for virgins, watched by virgins. Most people watch it to cope.

virgin anime shows made by virgins for virgins

I've really only watched Yu-Gi-Oh in full. Any other anime I've only watched a little.

Autism + hobby for low-status men. Same thing as gaming. It's very easy to waste your time in your basement watching anime.

True incel trait. Only anime non incels watch is popular shonen. Even then non-incels who watch anime past the age of 25 are rare. If you have ever seen a slice of life anime, it's over

Some animes are legit incel fantasy. Darling in the FranXX is the best example, a literal high status Gigastacy turns out to be the life partner of an loser.
Darling in the Franxx was cuck NTR anime though. Fat guy gets cucked by the bad boy Mitsuru. Even after he swore to protect kokoro, and ends up developing a food disorder because of this. Also kokoro and mitsuru were never punished for their behavior. Cucked if you finished watching and did not rage quit. It is an insult to incels.

Dragon ball is cool but besides that I don't watch anime

Not all incels are weebs, but all weebs are incels.

Darling in the Franxx was cuck NTR anime though. Fat guy gets cucked by the bad boy Mitsuru. Even after he swore to protect kokoro, and ends up developing a food disorder because of this. Also kokoro and mitsuru were never punished for their behavior. Cucked if you finished watching and did not rage quit. It is an insult to incels.
Yeah that part was incredibly brutal. I watched for zero two and hiro tbh.

For the same reason half or more of the forum plays video games, it's fun. Also anime is pretty much escapism, much like video games and was made by people who in some way, shape or form live similar lives to us.

True incel trait. Only anime non incels watch is popular shonen. Even then non-incels who watch anime past the age of 25 are rare. If you have ever seen a slice of life anime, it's over

I have watched so many slice of life animes

Anime is a good cope against his miserable reality Incels live in. thats why