Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come incel forums are full of anime watchers?

Because Japan is one of the most developed countries with least feminism

Incels are typically introverted, introverted people typically stay indoors, when you stay indoors you need a time killer, anime is a great time killer pewpew.

Yeah that part was incredibly brutal. I watched for zero two and hiro tbh.
Idk, hiro was very normal guy not incel like. He was the leader of the group and a partner at the beginning of the anime. He also had zero two hussling to find him. It was a failed anime with only zero two sex appeal to sell it.

Because it's more escapist than western media and it's also because western media is become more and more cucked by the day. In pretty much every western tv show or movie there is always some romantic subplot, so it makes sense why incels would drift more towards anime.

we lack validation from life so we look for it in the 2D world

Because it's more escapist than western media and it's also because western media is become more and more cucked by the day. In pretty much every western tv show or movie there is always some romantic subplot, so it makes sense why incels would drift more towards anime.
Autism + hobby for low-status men. Same thing as gaming. It's very easy to waste your time in your basement watching anime.
So at least we can self insert us with cultured waifus
because anime is a cope made by incels (japcels) for other incels
for purification
we lack validation from life so we look for it in the 2D world

It was a failed anime with only zero two sex appeal to sell it.
True tbh. I just watched an anime because of a female character.

Giphy

I don't watch anime, but I heard it's good cope

i watch sometimes

I don't watch anime, but I heard it's good cope
I can be suifuel too if you're not careful.

On topic: Like how gaming was mainly made by incels for incels, anime is pretty much the same, made by Japcels for incels all over the globe.

anime is absolute subhuman cope

Because water is wet