Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How come kikecels never condemn jews for playing a major role in our suffering?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Notice how none of our resident kikecels ever call out jews for being the primary instigator of modern degeneracy. This should speak volumes about so called "kikecels." This is a big reason why kikes shouldn't be allowed on this site.

@HidekiTojota
@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@oldcel75

The people who gave rights to foids are the ones to blame

I heard Serge actually lives in Tel Aviv...

Where did you heart that?
I got screened documents (through a discord source) that proves that the agent know as "sergeantincel" lives in Tel Aviv...

Id post them here but I fear for my bird's life and Id be instantly banned from the forum if I did the deed, plus the thread would be deleted.

Also, .co is a virtual synagogue.

Notice how none of our resident kikecels ever call out jews for being the primary instigator of modern degeneracy. This should speak volumes about so called "kikecels." This is a big reason why kikes shouldn't be allowed on this site.

@HidekiTojota
@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@oldcel75
It's boring beating the same drum over and over again. But we do sometimes talk about how other jews and whites are the reason for most of out suffering. Personally I am a truecel, so it was over for me no matter what.

Keep crying for me dude, you're most likely circumcised and jealous of my foreskin

It's boring beating the same drum over and over again. But we do sometimes talk about how other jews and whites are the reason for most of out suffering. Personally I am a truecel, so it was over for me no matter what.
WTF kind of jew nonsense is this? Everything we talk about on this forum is beating the same drum over and over again. But of course a kikecel wouldn't want too much attention focused on kikes.

Because it goes against their genetic interest. A lot of other ethnics tend to blame whites over Jews as well, because whites are a bigger enemy to them.

The people who gave rights to foids are the ones to blame
Aside from the links Blackpill Rage posted, here are a couple more:

A jew named Alfred Adler also spread the idea of the "Napoleon Complex," which victim blames shortcels.

Another jew, George Weinberg, came up with "homophobia" to make it seem like anyone who doesn't like LGBT propaganda is a scared pussy.

Because it goes against their genetic interest. A lot of other ethnics tend to blame whites over Jews as well, because whites are a bigger enemy to them.

It's a shame. Bobby Fischer was half jewish but he called out the jewish elites anyway. He didn't take it personally because he wasn't one of the jews actually molding society. Personally I don't view random kikecels with animosity.

WTF kind of jew nonsense is this? Everything we talk about on this forum is beating the same drum over and over again. But of course a kikecel wouldn't want too much attention focused on kikes.
I only talk about a topic if someone brings it up, otherwise I try to keep my own posts new and different.
Idc about other kikes, unless they are incel. They want me dead anyways.

The fact that people even think about Jews on a daily basis is funny to me. That has to be some undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia you got there.

The fact that people even think about Jews on a daily basis is funny to me. That has to be some undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia you got there.

Do you think about women on a daily basis?

"IT'S DA JOOOOOS!"

@HidekiTojota
@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@oldcel75
So you would like to spend your life with a woman that was forced by the society to marry you, and hates your guts because you are not chad, and when you go to work is fucking the chad milkman? Or you think that if not the juuuuz she would want you sexually? Really?
We did you a favor.

So you would like to spend your life with a woman that was forced by the society to marry you, and hates your guts because you are not chad, and when you go to work is fucking the chad milkman? Or you think that if not the juuuuz she would want you sexually? Really?
We did you a favor.
JFL look at this kike who thinks jews did us a favor by creating feminism. Further proof that kikes don't belong on this site.

I got screened documents (through a discord source) that proves that the agent know as "sergeantincel" lives in Tel Aviv...

Id post them here but I fear for my bird's life and Id be instantly banned from the forum if I did the deed, plus the thread would be deleted.

Also, .co is a virtual synagogue.

Doesn't shock me at all. He's the one that gave me a warning for making a post warning other incels not to fill out these surveys that have been getting peddled asking incels loaded questions presumably for the blog that he's helping that roastie write but I doubt it.

I should add to this, that even his name gives me uneasiness. A military (violent) title being associated with inceldom? I obviously have no proof beyond any of this but it's enough to make me tread carefully.

Last edited:
Get outta here!

Funny, that's the exact thing a jew would say.
Funny, that's the same thing a stupid idiot would say.

Doesn't shock me at all. He's the one that gave me a warning for making a post warning other incels not to fill out these surveys that have been getting peddled asking incels loaded questions presumably for the blog that he's helping that roastie write but I doubt it.

I should add to this, that even his name gives me uneasiness. A military (violent) title being associated with inceldom? I obviously have no proof beyond any of this but it's enough to make me tread carefully.
Of course there are glowers on the forum.
Why would you expect is at this rate, the forum active and not taken down?

@HidekiTojota
@kikecel
@Copexodius Maximus
@oldcel75
Youre talking out of your ass
You dont follow my posts it seems

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

Jews live rent free in their heads. it's undeniable Jews are responsible for many problems but these guys devote their life to hating on Jews and nothing else

Jews live rent free in their heads. it's undeniable Jews are responsible for many problems but these guys devote their life to hating on Jews and nothing else
This coming from someone who's posting on a site dedicated to hating foids. JFL.

I can think of a 100 more problems before "Jews" even gets into my thought process.

It's really weird. It's like gremlins, you aren't worried about gremlins are you?

I can think of a 100 more problems before "Jews" even gets into my thought process.

It's really weird. It's like gremlins, you aren't worried about gremlins are you?
And all 100 of those problems were caused by jews.

Why is water wet?

This is probably true, but even so, you think the Jews don't already have all our info already? They're probably watching you and me as we post these posts, so it doesn't matter anyway whether we post here or not. Privacy is a thing of the past now, our every move has been tracked and documented since birth

This site is probably a way to weed out any potential ER or shooter to make it easier to identify them, and as a science "social experiment" to see how lonely, isolated men behave like we're some animals in a lab

This coming from someone who's posting on a site dedicated to hating foids. JFL.
Foids are directly responsible for our suffering whereas some theories about Jews on this site seem to just be tinfoil theories. For instance, Northern Europeans push feminism independent of Jewish influence. The first countries to grant females the right to vote in the late 19th and early twentieth centuries didn’t even have significant Jewish populations. Even the Nazis simped for foids and kept giving them more and more freedoms by the end of the war. It’s not like we can accuse them of being under Jewish influence.

This is probably true, but even so, you think the Jews don't already have all our info already? They're probably watching you and me as we post these posts, so it doesn't matter anyway whether we post here or not. Privacy is a thing of the past now, our every move has been tracked and documented since birth

This site is probably a way to weed out any potential ER or shooter to make it easier to identify them, and as a science "social experiment" to see how lonely, isolated men behave like we're some animals in a lab
Look at how police, FBI etc try to trick people into saying the wrong things. When people are convicted, even if the police suspect a lot they need you to give them the rope they'll try to hang you with in most cases. They need something they can hand to an impressionable jury (the media driven hordes nowadays) that fits within the average normie's <10second attention span and cements you as a monster.

Look at Casey Anthony, kids in a drum at her parents house, partied afterwards instead of grieving for them or looking for them. She got off because there was nothing in the publics mind to toggle her from pretty roastie to horrible monster in their heads. Same idea with OJ Simpson, even if he was totally guilty there was nothing there. They never caught him "in the act" the monster never showed through like it might by reading someone's writings.

Look at the Trayvon Martin defense, whether you feel his killing was justified, or even whether it happened or not the point I'm trying to make with it, is that the entire Trayvon Martin legal defense boiled down to "Iced Tea and Skittles" fitting the <10second attention span window in the minds of most normans
Foids are directly responsible for our suffering whereas some theories about Jews on this site seem to just be tinfoil theories. For instance, Northern Europeans push feminism independent of Jewish influence. The first countries to grant females the right to vote in the late 19th and early twentieth centuries didn’t even have significant Jewish populations. Even the Nazis simped for foids and kept giving them more and more freedoms by the end of the war. It’s not like we can accuse them of being under Jewish influence.
The Ashekenazi Jew Nazis were actually very much in charge of them. Or do you believe it to be coincidence that there's so many jewish fables about WW2 (masturbation machines, soap, matresses etc) that the gassings obviously never happened and that as a result of the WW2 Jews gained Israel? Without the Nazis, Israel wouldn't exist. Jews funded the rise of the Nazi party, they fund both sides of war and profit off the loans no matter who wins.

When I speak of jews in this manner though, it's worth noting I'm referring to the Khazarian Bloodline "Jews" (Synagogue of Satan) not your every day jew. It's worth noting that a "holocaust" is a jewish burnt offering by definition, I'd argue the holocaust that actually took place was the fire bombing of Germany/Britain/Japan etc.

Also fun fact, the catacombs beneath Paris are supposed to house 6 million bodies. There's also dozens of news articles from well prior to WW2 alleging slaughters of 6 million.

Last edited:
i dont care and i dont give a fuck
id fuck gal gadot and some other celeb jews even though i dont likem

The Ashekenazi Jew Nazis were actually very much in charge of them. Or do you believe it to be coincidence that there's so many jewish fables about WW2 (masturbation machines, soap, matresses etc) that the gassings obviously never happened and that as a result of the WW2 Jews gained Israel? Without the Nazis, Israel wouldn't exist. Jews funded the rise of the Nazi party, they fund both sides of war and profit off the loans no matter who wins.
This is true.
For further research, one could look up the involvement of the Rotschilds. Some even say that Rotschild's financing of the German war effort was crucial.
For the jews, it would be a win-win situation.

So if I say germanics, and not jews are responsible for hypergamy, I should be banned?