Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How come “open border advocates” is a thing? This is TREASON and in non clown world would mean capital punishment

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Instead of shooting such lunatics on the spot there is a whole political movement based around “open borders”. What the fuck do you mean OPEN BORDERS.

Hey there dear foreigners, welcome to our country, come have some welfare and do crimes. We salute you!

Holy fucking shit are these people serious??? How could such madness become a thing in the first place. I will tell you how - DUMB FUCKING CUNTS AND THE ABILITY TO VOTE.

Every day I question myself how could dumb men from the past be so reckless to allow these braindead animals to vote. They vote only for the shittiest policy makers ever! Often times based on PHYSICAL LOOKS!!! How can you decide policy of a country based on who looks more handsome?!?!?!?!?

Fucking clown world

Those that want open borders need to be nominated as host families to provide for the people who are in the US illegally. Their tunes will change real quick.

(((Big business))) loves open borders.

Open borders advocates aren't crime advocates, they don't want people coming over to do crime. They just believe they won't come over just to do crime, and if they do crime, the police will stop them, same as any other criminal.

It's not that simple, but surely you know it's not people deliberately plotting the downfall of rule of law. They're just nice to a fault. They want to help all of the immigrants.

Treason doth never prosper.
What's the reason?
Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason.