Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How come we have so many names for Chads, but maybe none for incels?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I am not a racist. And that's why I wanna see Chad names, Stacy names, and incel names for all ethnicities. Because I believe all races and creeds have it in them to be Chad or Stacy or incel. But so far it seems we focus mostly on Chads for this. White Chad is Chad. Black Chad is Tyrone. Asian Chad is... Chang, I think? Curry Chad is... Raj, I think. And we prefer to use "chadlite" nowadays, but chadlite used to be Brad.

We only do this with Chads. And somewhat with Stacies. But does it extend to incels?

I thought it did, looking at Incels.wiki. I thought the incel character was "Melvin." But now I'm not so sure. I think Melvin is supposed to still be more attractive than an incel, also I think Melvin, as a rule, has to be oblivious to how ugly he is? I didn't write the article so I'm not an authority on it.

Whoever the authority is, can we please get some incel names? If Melvin isn't an incel? And incels for all colors. And ages. Can we have a boomercel character? Because the fun is asking yourself "What name evokes the tropes that make up this character?" When you think of the name "Chad," you think of a Chad. Think of the name "Stacy," you think of a Stacy. What name evokes a 40+ year old balding white male virgin?

All incels are practically the same race. Genetic failures. There's no point in distinguishing races if a person does not reproduce.

All incels are practically the same race. Genetic failures. There's no point in distinguishing races if a person does not reproduce.
Hello, this the Mensa International HQ speaking.
We'd like for you to join us.

Why do we distinguish race for Chads and Stacies though? What does reproduction have to do with it?

Why do we distinguish race for Chads and Stacies though? What does reproduction have to do with it?
How I see it is -
Taxonomic classification goes like this:

Genus : A taxonomic category ranking below a family and above a species and designating a group of species that are presumed to be closely related and usually exhibit similar characteristics.

Species : A group of closely related organisms that are very similar to each other and are usually capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring.

Race would be an informal lower level of taxonomical classification that comes after species:

Race : A group of even more closely related organisms that are extremely similar to each other and are capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring.

In some sense the whole classification system could be thought of as Principle component analysis, and each principle component separates the organisms by grouping similar characteristics.

Either way, one of the key distinction in species is the Idea of producing fertile offspring. This is absent in incels.

Gerald is a pretty incel name I think

I am not a racist.
what?
Biscuit

I am not a racist. And that's why I wanna see Chad names, Stacy names, and incel names for all ethnicities. Because I believe all races and creeds have it in them to be Chad or Stacy or incel. But so far it seems we focus mostly on Chads for this. White Chad is Chad. Black Chad is Tyrone. Asian Chad is... Chang, I think? Curry Chad is... Raj, I think. And we prefer to use "chadlite" nowadays, but chadlite used to be Brad.

We only do this with Chads. And somewhat with Stacies. But does it extend to incels?

I thought it did, looking at Incels.wiki. I thought the incel character was "Melvin." But now I'm not so sure. I think Melvin is supposed to still be more attractive than an incel, also I think Melvin, as a rule, has to be oblivious to how ugly he is? I didn't write the article so I'm not an authority on it.

Whoever the authority is, can we please get some incel names? If Melvin isn't an incel? And incels for all colors. And ages. Can we have a boomercel character? Because the fun is asking yourself "What name evokes the tropes that make up this character?" When you think of the name "Chad," you think of a Chad. Think of the name "Stacy," you think of a Stacy. What name evokes a 40+ year old balding white male virgin?

When you've seen one incel you've seen them all.

Carl
Eugene
Melvin
Elmer
Gilbert
Humphrey
Nigel

If you got named like one of these just rope

Gerald is a pretty incel name I think

Carl
Eugene
Melvin
Elmer
Gilbert
Humphrey
Nigel

If you got named like one of these just rope

Hamza
Tariq
Hussein
Yusuf
Abdullah

But Hamza is very incel

Okay, so what kinds of incels are these? Following the patterns of Chad and Stacy and Tanner and Tommy, each one of these must be a distinct character.

Who is she? Am I not allowed to fuck her if I'm not a racist because I can change.

Make a poll to choose
One for white,blacks and ethnics

Just add "-cel" at the end of their race.

Hamza is the 5'4" manlet truecel.
Tariq is the immigrant who tries to make it big, but ends up becoming a worthless wagie.
Hussein isn't actually incel tbh, he get divorce raped and tries to redpill cope instead.
Yusuf is an incel until he finally becomes 30 and starts betabuxxing.
Abdullah tries to Islammaxx to cope with being a subhuman incel.
Are you abdullah?

just proves again chads get the most respect. even incels seem to respect chads more than their own kind

Can we have a boomercel character? Because the fun is asking yourself "What name evokes the tropes that make up this character?" When you think of the name "Chad," you think of a Chad. Think of the name "Stacy," you think of a Stacy. What name evokes a 40+ year old balding white male virgin?
They're called wizards

Who is she? Am I not allowed to fuck her if I'm not a racist because I can change.
Bismarck from Kancolle. Don't ask me where the screenshot is from. I've been scrolling nhentai up and down to find it again...

Usually it's your reason for inceldom with the suffix -cel added:
Shortcel
Chincel
Wristcel

Or ethnicity withe the same suffix:
Currycel
Ricecel
Burgercel
Finncel

Usually it's your reason for inceldom with the suffix -cel added:
Shortcel
Chincel
Wristcel

Or ethnicity withe the same suffix:
Currycel
Ricecel
Burgercel
Finncel

No, I need names. Real names. And frankly? Some fuckin' art would be nice. Did you know both Stacy and Becky have art? Not even Chad gets two arts.

Make a poll to choose
One for white,blacks and ethnics

What might be more natural is, instead of making a list of names and asking "Which one of these sounds like a blackcel name," just take a name or names and ask people what kind of person they envision.

There's already plenty of names for our kind OP bro.

Unfortunately none of them are particularly flattering.

In Russian image board culture we have Славик Сычёв as an embodiment of incel traits.

In Russian image board culture we have Славик Сычёв as an embodiment of incel traits.

So Сычёв is the name? Is that a name or a word?

So Сычёв is the name? Is that a name or a word?

Славик is a diminutive of the boy's name Слава (Вячеслав would be its full or formal form), which sounds really childish/immature/condescending/etc

Сычёв is a surname/second name derived from the word "сыч", referring to a kind of owl (specifically athene in English). By extension it also denotes a shy, socially awkward young person, typically a man. The -ëв suffix of the surname means " of athene", "belonging to athene", "akin to athene" or in certain contexts "a descendant/son of athene".

Славик is a diminutive of the boy's name Слава (Вячеслав would be its full or formal form), which sounds really childish/immature/condescending/etc

Сычёв is a surname/second name derived from the word "сыч", referring to a kind of owl (specifically athene in English). By extension it also denotes a shy, socially awkward young person, typically a man. The -ëв suffix of the surname means " of athene", "belonging to athene", "akin to athene" or in certain contexts "a descendant/son of athene".

Slava? That's a name?

Yep, there's a girl's counterpart too that in its short form in nominative spells similarly, but it is somewhat rare.

As in, a first name? Not a surname?

As in, a first name? Not a surname?
Excuse me? If it is a full girl's equivalent of Славик Сычёв that you're asking, there is none. Because 1) there's no female form of the diminutive "Славик" and 2) this name as a label is typically not associated with females, just as loser is not associated with women in English. Слава Сычёва would be a literal female equivalent to male's Слава Сычёв, but as I said it doesn't convey the same connotation/meaning applicable to incel culture.

Excuse me? If it is a full girl's equivalent of Славик Сычёв that you're asking, there is none. Because 1) there's no female form of the diminutive "Славик" and 2) this name as a label is typically not associated with females, just as loser is not associated with women in English. Слава Сычёва would be a literal female equivalent to male's Слава Сычёв, but as I said it doesn't convey the same connotation/meaning applicable to incel culture.

I'm not sure I understand Russian. Slava can be a first name for someone?