Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come when religious education teaches about no sex before marriage, they never mention hypergamy/sexual monopolization?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Seriously, why not? They always tell you "thats not what God intended" or "virginity is special". But they NEVER mention "free choice in sex partners results in a small amount of men monopolizing all the women". Seriously, why don't they speak the truth?

Either the teachers don’t know or because they don’t want to seem anti-woman.

imagine telling a class full of 10 guys and 10 girls who just hit puberty that all the girls want to have sex with only 1 guy, and if it were not for religious self-policing of behavior, they would.

and maybe acknowledging polygyny/harems makes humans look like they have more in common with the other mammals, and religion doesn’t like that. They need to paint humans as special.

Either the teachers don’t know or because they don’t want to seem anti-woman.

imagine telling a class full of 10 guys and 10 girls who just hit puberty that all the girls want to have sex with only 1 guy

Well that would be a good thing, then people would say women's sexual preferences are unimportant.

Because they are delusional. Sucessfully remaining a virgin should entitle one to a spouse.

Well that would be a good thing, then people would say women's sexual preferences are unimportant.
That’s anti-woman and therefore bad lol.
Besides. Men who rely on appeasing women in hopes of getting pussy will side with women. And that’s most men. Pretty much all sub chads
There is no limit to what men will tolerate for eggs. Men dont work as a unit when it comes to relations with women. It’s every man out for himself.

The vast majority of men are delusional and think they are gonna be the top 20% of Chad's getting tons of sex, that's why you see reddit soyfags defending this shit even though they are virgins or only ever fucked a landwhale

If religious education was honest they would focus more on eve who fucked everything over for us. Therefore showing the truth about women.

The vast majority of men are delusional and think they are gonna be the top 20% of Chad's getting tons of sex, that's why you see reddit soyfags defending this shit even though they are virgins or only ever fucked a landwhale

Do they think they'll be top 20% or do they think you don't need to be top 20%?

bb-b-bb-b-but we have to keep the family together muh traditions!!!! :feels::bluepill:

That’s anti-woman and therefore bad lol.
Besides. Men who rely on appeasing women in hopes of getting pussy will side with women. And that’s most men. Pretty much all sub chads
There is no limit to what men will tolerate for eggs. Men dont work as a unit when it comes to relations with women. It’s every man out for himself.

Technically all I said was speak the truth about women's sexual preferences. How is that anti-women? What I'm saying is say "a small amount of men monopolize women". How is THAT statement anti-women?

Teachers, especially religious teachers, don't even know about this shit.

Teachers, especially religious teachers, don't even know about this shit.

Isn't the bible blackpilled though? I guess religious teachers don't study that?

Technically all I said was speak the truth about women's sexual preferences. How is that anti-women? What I'm saying is say "a small amount of men monopolize women". How is THAT statement anti-women?
No no. I mean in 2020 clownworld, the implications of such a statement are anti-woman. Men monopolize all the pussy, women want to be in harems, therefore foid mate choice must be restricted. And that’s infringing on their right to chad dick, which is anti-woman

Sex education teachers are the biggest copers of them all.

Isn't the bible blackpilled though? I guess religious teachers don't study that?
The blackpilled parts are on the old testament. Nu christians prefer to preach peace and love of the new testament.

No no. I mean in 2020 clownworld, the implications of such a statement are anti-woman. Men monopolize all the pussy, women want to be in harems, therefore foid mate choice must be restricted. And that’s infringing on their right to chad dick, which is anti-woman

Technically you're not saying foid choices need to be restricted, you're just saying that Chad has harems. It's up to the other men who hear this statement to decide what to do with this statement.

Judaism is not blackpilled. It let jewish kings have harems.

The blackpilled parts are on the old testament. Nu christians prefer to preach peace and love of the new testament.

The new testament is more monogamous and the old testament is more polygamous
Judaism is not blackpilled. It let jewish kings have harems.

I'm speaking of Christianity, the most common religion in the West.

This is why Islam is the best it gets with religion

Seriously, why not? They always tell you "thats not what God intended" or "virginity is special". But they NEVER mention "free choice in sex partners results in a small amount of men monopolizing all the women". Seriously, why don't they speak the truth?
that because Christianity has become meek, too afraid and weak to fully enforce its values on others; its tolerant. Also when it comes to religion every answer is behind the veil, no religion would phrase a statement in such a way because religions are not to be questioned, they are to be listened and abided to.

This is why Islam is the best it gets with religion

Not really, Islam practices polygamy and tells the rest of the men to go ER, that's not very healthy
that because Christianity has become meek, too afraid and weak to fully enforce its values on others; its tolerant. Also when it comes to religion every answer is behind the veil, no religion would phrase a statement in such a way because religions are not to be questioned, they are to be listened and abided to.

Why does every answer have to be behind the veil? If they were honest wouldn't that lead to greater societal stability? Also phrasing the question this way would result in LESS questioning

Do they think they'll be top 20% or do they think you don't need to be top 20%?
No they think they are already top 20%, this is why you see so many instances of "I'm what you might call a chad"
They manage to fuck a drunk obese girl and think they are slayers

No they think they are already top 20%, this is why you see so many instances of "I'm what you might call a chad"
They manage to fuck a drunk obese girl and think they are slayers

Holy shit they think they're chads?

LOOOOOOL

Why does every answer have to be behind the veil? If they were honest wouldn't that lead to greater societal stability?
not necessarily.

politics, sociology and the way society concerns itself, these topics themselves are way too complex for the average person to understand in their full scope and derive a conclusive answer from. Religion came in a time when we didn't have an idea about any of it(especially compared to now), it gave resolutions and proved to be beneficial regardless of whether or not its truthful, therefore it stayed.

greater social stability doesn't mean greater personal fulfillment, some personal freedoms/pleasures come at the expense of society at large. Hypergamy is a blatant example of this, women wanting to go only after the top percentile of males leaving a portion of the male populace sexless, they are doing this in accordance of their own guidance, they don't care if it causes consequences in the stability of society.

a lot of the time it has to do with both misinformation/stupidity and selfishness, someone incapable of long term profit analysis may be unable to realise that behaving against the interest of society will cause them troubles in the future.

Last edited:
imagine telling a class full of 10 guys and 10 girls who just hit puberty that all the girls want to have sex with only 1 guy, and if it were not for religious self-policing of behavior, they would.
based and blackpilled
greater social stability doesn't mean greater personal fulfillment, some personal freedoms/pleasures come at the expense of society at large. Hypergamy is a blatant example of this, women wanting to go only after the top percentile of males leaving a portion of the male populace sexless, they are doing this in accordance of their own guidance, they don't care if it causes consequences in the stability of society.

a lot of the time it has to do with both misinformation/stupidity and selfishness, someone incapable of long term profit analysis may be unable to realise that behaving against the interest of society will cause them troubles in the future.
yeah it's really delusional how some tradcons think society back then was some idyllic time. most women were married to betabuxx who they probably secretly despised but were forced to put on a display of a functional marriage for society's sake. i think most women and chad would prefer society how it is right now, even if the majority of males are the losers (and are too low IQ to be self-aware that they're getting screwed).

Most people aren't blackpilled

Sucessfully remaining a virgin should entitle one to a spouse.
I would be okay with instating higher requirements than this, like requiring a guy to be able to do 10 pushups and 5 chinups to earn the right.

It's for their own good (health, confidence) to have basic physical fitness and they'd enjoy the sex with the foid more if they were at least fit.