Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How come women don't need to have any obligation towards their country but i do?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Duty of woman towards a country before was to give births, since complete emancipation, embracing of the individual instead of family unity and constant population decline for decades 70% of pregnancies don't end up with births here and men STILL have obligation to defend those contradictory rights with their lives and are shamed by women and macho society to be "real men" and protect them.

So why should i as a man STILL be forced to get conscripted in possible future when this Gods forsaken region has yet another pointless war? How many young men died in last 100 years for nothing? Only to be forgotten and pissed upon by their own country? Why is it that when woman kills a baby through abortion she is called brave but if i don't want to go to war so i can die like a dog i am called a coward? Why should i throw my life away even if you can call it a life so i could be shot by another conscripted incel from other side while our both countries will die out anyways in century due extremely low birth rates? How is that fair?

Last edited:
Men in general have a lot of obligations that women don't. Not only that, but way fewer rewards, if none.

@nihility @Newbie17 @Speedloader

Do you think this is fair?

Incredibly high IQ. Men used to fight for their country motivated by their families or at least the prospect of protecting their potential future wives, but thanks to the Sexual Revolution, all of that is gone now.

Military service is cucked

Because gynocentrism.

In the past men fought for glory and women.Today what is your reward for fighting for your country?If war happens you get drafted immediately and killed like a piece of worthless meat you are or if lucky just lose your leg .Such is life of a REAL man.

Incredibly high IQ. Men used to fight for their country motivated by their families or at least the prospect of protecting their potential future wives, but thanks to the Sexual Revolution, all of that is gone now.
High IQ

The only obligations they had used to be maintaining a house and having healthy kids, and they managed to fuck up both so horrobly.

Society has unshackled women and let them do what they want while men are still confined to these notions of bravery, service, stoicism, and other bullshit.

If you pay taxes, you shouldn't get conscripted. If the law changes, that's when you renounce your citizenship and seek asylum elsewhere.

The only war you should be fighting is your own.

Duty of woman towards a country before was to give births, since complete emancipation, embracing of the individual instead of family unity and constant population decline for decades 70% of pregnancies don't end up with births here and men STILL have obligation to defend those contradictory rights with their lives and are shamed by women and macho society to be "real men" and protect them.

So why should i as a man STILL be forced to get conscripted in possible future when this Gods forsaken region has yet another pointless war? How many young men died in last 100 years for nothing? Only to be forgotten and pissed upon by their own country? Why is it that when woman kills a baby through abortion she is called brave but if i don't want to go to war so i can die like a dog i am called a coward? Why should i throw my life away even if you can call it a life so i could be shot by another conscripted incel from other side while our both countries will die out anyways in century due extremely low birth rates? How is that fair?
High IQ thread, men don't owe society anything. If you work you already feed the police, firefighters, solders, teachers, etc. Those fucks that expect you to worship these people just because they happen to fall into a "brave" profession are stupid. Its your fucken money paying for this shit. There is no value in protecting a country that lies to you, oppresses you, robs you.

Yep and whenever it gets brought up for them to sign up too, suddenly NO ONE should be drafted. :feelsseriously:

equal rights for foids should mean they can get drafted, too.

They want to make all the decisions and make men take all the responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back