Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come you don't ever see women like this with ethnics?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
You know, the low class trashy UK council estate slag types. These foids are always always with white boyfriends. They have kids with white men, all their exes are drunk and coked up white guys. And yet it's claimed that ethnics only get bottom of the barrel trash to choose from. Well it's certainly not these types of trash. So what kind of lower class white women do ethnics even get? It's rare to even see one of these with black guys

Because this kind of girls tend to be racist

What do you mean ethnics. There is dozens of white people ethnicities.

Racism. Which the mainstream media projects onto us, the "white supremacist terrorist group" even though we are more diverse than even some countries KEK.

What do you mean ethnics. There is dozens of white people ethnicities.

Turks, Iranians, Syrians, Indians, East Asians, Moroccans, South Americans (Hispanics/latinos), Pakis. These girls seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with ethnics. Rare to see them with mixed guys or black guys too

Because the only thing they have is their “race”.

Turks, Iranians, Syrians, Indians, East Asians, Moroccans, South Americans (Hispanics/latinos), Pakis. These girls seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with ethnics. Rare to see them with mixed guys or black guys too

Turks....Iranians...Syrians....Indians.....Moroccans....Pakis...--- uh don't these people just get arranged by their parents with their cousins, or some village girl from back home? I cant imagine any western white girl dealing with any of those cultures, especially not a drunkard slag with a big mouth.

As for East-Asians, thats obvious, no girls like East-Asians, not even East-Asian girls like them.

idk.
anyway this foids aren't so bad aesthetically speaking.
the issue is how they act,speak and dress.

Turks, Iranians, Syrians, Indians, East Asians, Moroccans, South Americans (Hispanics/latinos), Pakis.
Then these men should go back home in search of women who like them. Please.

Rare to see them with mixed guys or black guys too
Massive cope. I don't live in Britistan, but in midwest america, these women are attached to Jamal and Da'Shawn like flies on shit. Degenerates like these always are looking to piss on everything good that used to be, and race loyalty is a big one. In fact, these women will do anything but be within 50 of a good white man who will give them a family and happiness. Maybe it's for the best, as they're the cream,-of-the-crop whores.

Massive cope. I don't live in Britistan, but in midwest america, these women are attached to Jamal and Da'Shawn like flies on shit. Degenerates like these always are looking to piss on everything good that used to be, and race loyalty is a big one. In fact, these women will do anything but be within 50 of a good white man who will give them a family and happiness. Maybe it's for the best, as they're the cream,-of-the-crop whores.

In Britain there's whole council estates and 3 mile areas of girls and even older women like this and they are all with white men or have children with white men. Out of maybe 100 of them aged 18-40 you'll see maybe 2 that have mixed kids or fuck black guys. Even on sites like POF most women like this with a can of Carling in their hand will stipulate Caucasian only

They don't go out of their way to locate the nearest JaiQuan or Tesfarai to fuck and breed with in the UK

This is what they want in England

Because there ethnics thats why

Turks....Iranians...Syrians....Indians.....Moroccans....Pakis...--- uh don't these people just get arranged by their parents with their cousins, or some village girl from back home? I cant imagine any western white girl dealing with any of those cultures, especially not a drunkard slag with a big mouth.

As for East-Asians, thats obvious, no girls like East-Asians, not even East-Asian girls like them.

Many of those are Westernized and don't exactly follow Islam strictly unless they go to jail. Plenty of young men from those ethnicities fuck girls outside of marriage, deal drugs, smoke weed, hang out with blacks and join gangs. It's not like they are hidden away indoors from western culture and never speak to females.

Many of those are Westernized and don't exactly follow Islam strictly unless they go to jail. Plenty of young men from those ethnicities fuck girls outside of marriage, deal drugs, smoke weed, hang out with blacks and join gangs. It's not like they are hidden away indoors from western culture and never speak to females.

I know that, but I still have seen "westernised" Muslims who fap to anime, do drugs, drink, eat pork, and still get arranged eventually by their family to some village girl, or to some extended family member, usually a cousin, and then start LARPing as a real muslim.

Brits and slavs are the hillbillies of Europe.

They dress, drink, speak and smell like shit.

In Britain there's whole council estates and 3 mile areas of girls and even older women like this and they are all with white men or have children with white men. Out of maybe 100 of them aged 18-40 you'll see maybe 2 that have mixed kids or fuck black guys. Even on sites like POF most women like this with a can of Carling in their hand will stipulate Caucasian only

They don't go out of their way to locate the nearest JaiQuan or Tesfarai to fuck and breed with in the UK

This is what they want in England

View attachment 121637
Go home then. Does it shock you that men and women wish to seek out their own? Why is this even a bad thing? Britian is for whites... and I'm not even British.

Be glad bro, these foids are trailer trash.

You know, the low class trashy UK council estate slag types. These foids are always always with white boyfriends. They have kids with white men, all their exes are drunk and coked up white guys. And yet it's claimed that ethnics only get bottom of the barrel trash to choose from. Well it's certainly not these types of trash. So what kind of lower class white women do ethnics even get?

Finding a slim fit white woman with a non white partner is literally impossible, regardless of money. Some celebrities date interracialy for money and wirtue segnalling.

I think you're more likely to find these kinds of women with them than others, tbh. Everyone has a preference for their own race, all else being equal. If my currycel brothers can bag a prize like this, more power to ya bro, I'm not gonna hate on ethnicels because muh racial purity, but honestly you're better off incel anyways. Get your dick wet and then get the fuck out of there.

For a second I felt the power of ER surging through my hands

Go home then. Does it shock you that men and women wish to seek out their own? Why is this even a bad thing? Britian is for whites... and I'm not even British.

I never said it's good or bad. It's consistently and continuously pointed out from white nationalists that when it comes to white women, ethnics (and even blacks) only get bottom of the barrel guttersnipe trash. How many times do we hear it from the likes of /pol/. "They only get the pigs and the classless trash that white men don't want, no white women with standards would racemix".

My assertion is that in the vast majority of cases such trash won't so much as look at an ethnic and tend to always stick to white men from their own socioeconomic background. So what low class women are these ethnics getting then? who are these low tier white women? Either /pol/ is wrong and the ethnics are getting better quality white women than they would like to believe, or the ethnics are simply are not getting ANY white pussy at all. They can't both be true.

They get the high quality girls, ethnics and blacks only dating "bottom of the barrel" whites is a gigacope

I never said it's good or bad. It's consistently and continuously pointed out from white nationalists that when it comes to white women, ethnics (and even blacks) only get bottom of the barrel guttersnipe trash. How many times do we hear it from the likes of /pol/. "They only get the pigs and the classless trash that white men don't want, no white women with standards would racemix".

My assertion is that in the vast majority of cases such trash won't so much as look at an ethnic and tend to always stick to white men from their own socioeconomic background. So what low class women are these ethnics getting then? who are these low tier white women? Either /pol/ is wrong and the ethnics are getting better quality white women than they would like to believe, or the ethnics are simply are not getting ANY white pussy at all. They can't both be true.
You're arguing with the wrong guy, I fully believe that whites finish last with all women in most first-world areas, especially in my area: the Midwest USA. I don't agree with any of your statements.

I'm speaking towards colored "incels" (assuming you are) in first world areas: go home. If you really believe you can't compete with the huwhite man, then go back to where there are none. India and China didn't become the two highest populated countries though whites.

They get the high quality girls, ethnics and blacks only dating "bottom of the barrel" whites is a gigacope

Massive :blackpill:. The current marxist media since the early 2010s has fully convinced young women that whites are no longer the good guys.

ethnics are getting better quality white women than they would like to believe
I would say ethnics usually get mid tier white foids, from what I have seen, but I am not in the UK. Though these chaddams are usually very tall or fit into the "Sports chad" stereotype. The rest tend to usually stick to there own social circles.

I dunno about in the rest of the UK. But there ain't many sniggers up in Scotland. The white trash, bammy cunts are left to breed amoung themselves.

Looks like they all have aids.

And no ethnics don’t get any white women

Look how they flaunt themselves. teasing.

Last edited:
Disgusting sluts.

In Germany you see this kind of foid with ethnics all the time. Especially with Turks and Arabs.

Chaddams, Chads, and Tyrones are the only men women will ever acknowledge. We're all in the same boat guys

rofl, you need to take the stacypill.
understand that just because a woman is fat, low class, uneducated, dirty or has bad teeth or any other superficial flaw, doesn't change anything.
just like with men it all comes down to bones, if a woman has average to above average facial bones then she is a stacy with high standards.
she can even have a severely deformed body from obesity and that still won't be a problem for many men.

I used to think you could trade having decent job/education/fitness for a woman with average facial bones that does NOT have any of those things.... but it's a stupid cope and doesn't work. you either try to become a millionaire or nothing.

Honestly who cares? Are you really that upset that LOW TIER white girls dont go for you?
Turks....Iranians...Syrians....Indians.....Moroccans....Pakis...--- uh don't these people just get arranged by their parents with their cousins, or some village girl from back home?
indians dont but pakis do lol. Dont know about the rest
I know that, but I still have seen "westernised" Muslims who fap to anime, do drugs, drink, eat pork, and still get arranged eventually by their family to some village girl, or to some extended family member, usually a cousin, and then start LARPing as a real muslim.
Then what’s the point of coming to the west lol. I’ll honestly never understand that. Starting a family with your cousin is also disgusting
I’ve barely spoken to a female lol

Last edited: