Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How common do you think onlyfans will be among the female population in 2025? (serious)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Honestly? I would say about 30-40% of women 18+ in the developed world are gonna have an onlyfans. it's becoming worryingly more popular.

It will be the top career choice for women. They'll be taught in schools how to whore themselves online and exploit simps.

And men who would have subscribed to less than 3 whores on OnlyFans will be jailed for female oppression.

It will be the top carrier choice for women. They'll be taught in schools how to whore themselves online and exploit simps.

And men who have subscribed to less than 3 whores on OnlyFans will be jailed for female oppression.

yep, i unironically believe that there will be university classes teaching women how to game onlyfans.

Is this really taking off as fast as people here seem to think?

Who are all these simps funding this garbage, and where's all their money coming from?

Something's fishy about this whole OF thing.

It will be the top career choice for women. They'll be taught in schools how to whore themselves online and exploit simps.

And men who would have subscribed to less than 3 whores on OnlyFans will be jailed for female oppression.

Who are all these simps funding this garbage, and where's all their money coming from?

The same symps that pay twitch whores on daily expecting pussy

simps will find a way.

Not sure what happens to foids with onlyfans accounts in pakistan. Onlyfans wasn't mentioned among the banned apps

Last edited:
Between 5% and 15% tbh
A lot of foids don't regularly use tinder but hook up more through social media and group chats probably
There's still a small stigma that foids that use tinder are loose and there's lot of wannabe tradthots that try to talk about how they prefer traditional dating.

Cucks and simps should stop pouring money. Problem solved.

yep, i unironically believe that there will be university classes teaching women how to game onlyfans.

Maybe not university, but definitely college classes under some marketing program. It might not be a class on its own, though. There might be a "social media studies" class or some bullshit like that where promoting your brand or content will be the focus. Onlyfans will be part of the syllabus, plus the usual other cancers like instathot, spitter, faceberg, dik lok.

Last edited:
It just doesn't seem sustainable to me. These simps have to run out of money at some point.
from what i have seen some are retarded lonely men who have a job and they are giving thousands to bitches all over the place like on chaturbate and twitch.

as common facebook was, when it was cool (i never used it)

from what i have seen some are retarded lonely men who have a job and they are giving thousands to bitches all over the place like on chaturbate and twitch.

Sad.

It just doesn't seem sustainable to me. These simps have to run out of money at some point.
I thought the same thing about twitch whores and yet the simps managed to do it

I remember seeing a 4chan user say the school his mom worked at had a emergency meeting because a ton of teen girls were choosing OnlyFans as a career choice. I'm willing to believe it based of what I've seen from Zoomer girls.

I remember seeing a 4chan user say the school his mom worked at had a emergency meeting because a ton of teen girls were choosing OnlyFans as a career choice. I'm willing to believe it based of what I've seen from Zoomer girls.

That post inspired me to ask this but tbh that post sounds kind of like a LARP

I’d say 20-30% of girls especially in US will have an OF by then. After all their growth went from 30 million to 60 million in a few months

It's women's way of abusing the epidemic of loneliness and sexlesness among men.

It's going to be as popular as Instagram or snapchat, every foid is gonna have it.

Multiple girls from my old high school and surrounding high schools in my area have OFs, and that's just in my graduating class. It's gonna be crazy in 5-10 years

We hear about the extremes, but as the average users making any kind of real money off of it? Perhaps saturation.

I see a bad moon rising

It will be brought up as a normal question tbh

Probably 50% or more. OnlyFans is going to be the next major social media platform. It will outgrow Instagram/Snapchat/Tinder/SeekingArrangement/TikTok. Once women realize they can monetize their asses and tits and can earn money by talking to paypigs then there becomes no reason for any woman to bother posting content for free just for likes. Whores want to get paid, and most women are whores, so most women will end up on OnlyFans. It'll get to the point where women won't talk to men at all unless they're subscribed. Dating will be a thing of the past at this point.

I think it will reach a peak tbh, surely when you have so many foids on there the supply will be more than the demand. Lifefuel for soycuckcels, subscriptions would end up becoming cheaper and cheaper.

I'd say at least 75% of foids will use OF to milk money from simps, maybe even more

tenor.gif

Until the simps go broke. They have to go broke soon right???

i dont want to think about it :(

Multiple girls from my old high school and surrounding high schools in my area have OFs, and that's just in my graduating class. It's gonna be crazy in 5-10 years
THEY’RE CHILDREN THEY CAN’T THINK FOR THEMSELVES. YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Simps should have their monetary assets confiscated to fund incel NEETbux :feelsLSD: