Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How confident are you...

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
that you could defend yourself if you had to? . imo all incels should gymcel not to attract foids (Cope) but to build a certain level of strength and size for self-defence but also as an intimidation factor in itself . Also some form of hand to hand combat is necessary too. You are alone in this world and must be able to defend yourself against those who wish to harm you.

Anyone do any martial arts/boxing etc? what do you do?

its rare for incel to get physically attacked, normies will ruin your life with gossiping,mental bullying and asserting their dominance via their social status and connections as you are all alone

Was able to defend against drunk punk. Was he more drunk than me, or even weaker. Then we went to drink more. Greatest achievement, and it happend in good place, city center, near river, with audience watching at us, what a fight

I wish I was low inhib enough to do MMA. I am thinking about it everyday and thinking about fucking up my bullies. I was bullied by ex friend in highschool kind of hardcore but this fucker was 2x bigger than me and he had shit gopnik friends and his older brother was even 4x bigger. I wish I could smash his head with a concrete block. I fought a guy in highschool, he was 2x taller but not stronger than ex friend bully as in width u know what I mean, he was skinny tallcel but tbh that was meh. Also I made this thread https://incels.is/threads/had-a-fight-baseball-bats-and-knives.24536/ man I imagine every fucking day about punching them and breaking their fingers, only if they didnt have their pussy knives and baseball bats, I was acc about to go for a punch but this guy saw me who was 2m away, he saw me wanting to swing on his friend because I pushed him and he was going on me with the bat. I just want to come there into their house and go ER. Would be even better if he killed my shitty ex fake friend and he went to jail, that would be biggest lifefuel. I REALLY WISH I HAD IRL FRIEND WHO I COULD TO MMA WITH. Ded srs, every fuckinday I cant stop imagining.

Was able to defend against drunk punk. Was he more drunk than me, or even weaker. Then we went to drink more. Greatest achievement, and it happend in good place, city center, near river, with audience watching at us, what a fight

bad ass, should of thrown his ass in the river
. I wish I could smash his head with a concrete block
this is how an incel can win a fight, we are fucking crazy and in many cases crazy can beat big

bad ass, should of thrown his ass in the river
We were kinda alco comrades abit, so not wanted to hurt him :/
He got angry on my, because was mourning after breakup with femoid, and I told him that maybe its time too look for new one. Wanted to hit me, unsuccefully, I not tried to hit back, just turned fight into wrestling. What a glorious cage fight blet

I'm not confident in defending myself but I can hold myself in a decent fight if someone was to attack first.

I don’t get into fights.

this is how an incel can win a fight, we are fucking crazy and in many cases crazy can beat big
Yeah but I would rather not go to prison. Sometimes I wish we were in 1930s or some shit with no cams and no modern dna tests etc. Winning hand to hand combat must feel fucking good. Everytime somebody talks about fights or I watch youtube videos, I just can't, I get kind of angry and just wanna knockout people who did me wrong in the past.

that you could defend yourself if you had to? . imo all incels should gymcel not to attract foids (Cope) but to build a certain level of strength and size for self-defence but also as an intimidation factor in itself . Also some form of hand to hand combat is necessary too. You are alone in this world and must be able to defend yourself against those who wish to harm you.

Anyone do any martial arts/boxing etc? what do you do?
I can defend myself very well.

How about I buy a gun to blast people that try to mess with me (legal here) and then I can end myself when it's time

-RANDOM NIGGA used GUN SHOT!
-it's super-effective!
-Enemy SUPER MMA GYMCEL fainted!
-RANDOM NIGGA gained 1000 EXP. points

170cm/50kg skinny-manlet reporting in. I speak with girls on my job so my self-esteem is growing for a few months already. Today some bastard tried to push himself over me, but I gived him a look so he know that I'm ready to kill him immediately (it was inpermissible cus my work is considers of work with customers and goodwill), so he just stopped and turn to my other colleague. He was obviously stronger and bigger than me and I don't know any of martial arts (except kick the balls -> grab his mouth lips and pull it off) but still he refused of confrontation and go. Ngl I'm fucking proud of myself.

I gymcel and I have no fear to die, so im pretty decent. Im 5´9 thoug, my height could be a problem, but I could easily take on most normies

I would get obliterated by any above average male tbh. Years of being partially disabled and LDARing have made me weak and unfit as hell. I would like to start a martial arts class but I'm not sure my body could handle it.

I cant even talk to a cashier lol

Im more of a flee type myself. I run pretty fast I think

I have no confidence