Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How could anyone be proud of being ugly?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I tried some dating websites. Nobody liked my photos. In fact, everytime I mention being an incel, I get shit on furiously by everybody. The only good places on the internet left is here and /r9k/ to an extent. But everywhere else is full of normalmaggots. I hate being ugly so much that I want to kill myself. I hate being a filthy semitic desert rodent. Having even a drop of West Asian blood automatically makes you an ugly nand sigger and ESPECIALLY being a mutt. It's so fucking over for me. I keep thinking of that Spongebob episode where Patrick said "I'm ugly and I'm proud". How could ANYONE be proud of being unloved? Everybody fucking hates you because you're not an 8+. And I'm also tired of fucking women. I get called a "standardcel" when I say that I don't want some morbidly obese land whale but yet a foid isn't considered the same when she wants a Chad while only being <6 herself. God I want out of this fucking world.

Only a massive bluepilled coper faggot

Only a massive bluepilled coper faggot
No woman wants me not just because I'm ugly, non-muscular and am too afraid of rejection/humiliation but also because I have nothing to offer them.

No woman wants me not just because I'm ugly, non-muscular and am too afraid of rejection/humiliation but also because I have nothing to offer them.
Most women have even less to offer than us. Our only lack of luck is that a moist hole will literally make them live life on easy mode.