Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How could I even meet women now that I'm a working adult? (no internet dating in my country)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have no social circle. I have no friends or even acquaintances that I sometimes keep in touch with.

There's pretty much 0 internet dating in this country.

There are "clubs" or whatever they're called where extroverted rich or buff guys and young whores go but they're expensive and definitely not for someone like me.

People don't cold approach in my country, everybody is very cold to strangers (exception for Chad of course).I'm definitely not the kind of person that can do cold approaching, not because of my looks only (though baldness + fatness doesn't help), I really can't, I'm kind autistic and I'm very bad at talking to people.

I don't have any hobbies or interests that I could meet people through.

What else is left? Seriously, I'm 26 now, I've been blackpilled for a long time, but age is catching up with me and I'm starting to panic, it's getting really bad.

Last edited:
if you're ugly its over, if you are goodlooking send them a dm on insta

if you're ugly its over, if you are goodlooking send them a dm on insta
I'm balding, fat (sick heart and some other health stuff so I'm not even sure I could gymcel even if I wasn't too lazy to do it), have thick glasses, acne that I had to go to a dermatologist for to diminish somewhat, wristcel, framecel and some other things.

So... no dming on insta is what I'm getting at.

Same problem, and I'm showing signs of aging like milk.
I work with dudes, no foids.
No chance of meeting foids and my social circles vanished

you might be able to get something out of dating websites, but it would be quite tough
every woman on there seems to have like 300 friends added (on a dating website?) and a lot of them are chads
i would sign up but only if i can take good pics, you're dead without those.
personally i don't have pics because nobody wants to hang out, or on the rare occasion they do, they don't want to take pics. maybe i'll be able to fix that this summer.

you might be able to get something out of dating websites, but it would be quite tough
every woman on there seems to have like 300 friends added (on a dating website?) and a lot of them are chads
i would sign up but only if i can take good pics, you're dead without those.
personally i don't have pics because nobody wants to hang out, or on the rare occasion they do, they don't want to take pics. maybe i'll be able to fix that this summer.
My country is a ... special case. When I say no dating sites I mean it. Perhaps there are some but most people really don't use them.

And the thing about hanging out is that ... I actively avoided it my entire life. I feel very uncomfortable being around people and hanging out is a chore to me, so I guess that means I'll die a virgin. I would hang out with a female if I could but how the hell would I get a woman to go out with me?

My country is a ... special case. When I say no dating sites I mean it. Perhaps there are some but most people really don't use them.

And the thing about hanging out is that ... I actively avoided it my entire life. I feel very uncomfortable being around people and hanging out is a chore to me, so I guess that means I'll die a virgin. I would hang out with a female if I could but how the hell would I get a woman to go out with me?
Well, yeah, the main problem is that we have a family, neighbor, classmate ties focused society, I mean, it's collapsing right now, but still.
So if our parents cocooned, breaking off social ties, and we failed to get anything much out of school, then we are quite fucked, because nobody wants a "Hey, this is crazy, but you look great and..." approach in this place.

Lose weight and try to make male friends at gym/work. After some weeks, you should try to become more social with them by asking them out to go play football or whatever. Once you have a social circle, your chanches are much better.

Lose weight and try to make male friends at gym/work. After some weeks, you should try to become more social with them by asking them out to go play football or whatever. Once you have a social circle, your chanches are much better.
i'm trying this and finding most of them are either too shy to go out, or are pussywhipped by older women and don't go out. this despite being gymlords.

Honestly, it’s over for you in regards to having a “normal” dating life based on your age, lack of social experience, etc.

Honestly, it’s over for you in regards to having a “normal” dating life based on your age, lack of social experience, etc.
Any "abnormal" options?

You live in Somalia?

If you're sub 8 and have no social circle it's over.

What is wrong with your heart?
There was a quite long period in my life when I was an alcoholic. At rock bottom I sometimes drank 2 bottles of vodka a day, usually just one. I did vomit some of it of course, 2 bottles of vodka a day would literally kill you. Anyway, that fucked my heart. Then one time I took 19 caffeine pills while drinking a lot at the same time. I don't remember well what happened cause that is a period of my life that I can't quite recall that well, but I couldn't get out of bed for 3 days, my pancreas and my heart were fucked then and there. I also landed in the hospital not remembering how I got there 3 times. Pretty sure I had a mini heart attack once but I don't think I went to the hospital for that.

my pancreas and my heart were fucked then and there
But how do you know if your heart is fucked? Do you have arrhythmia? Difficulty breathing? What are your symptoms? Or is it just psychosomatic?

Dont bother trying to find a fresh hole. They are hard to date. A used hole may give you chance. Still slim.

Just fuck the foids from your work

I think its over at that point

Uhm sweety, you arent entitled to a relationnship!

There was a quite long period in my life when I was an alcoholic. At rock bottom I sometimes drank 2 bottles of vodka a day, usually just one. I did vomit some of it of course, 2 bottles of vodka a day would literally kill you. Anyway, that fucked my heart. Then one time I took 19 caffeine pills while drinking a lot at the same time. I don't remember well what happened cause that is a period of my life that I can't quite recall that well, but I couldn't get out of bed for 3 days, my pancreas and my heart were fucked then and there. I also landed in the hospital not remembering how I got there 3 times. Pretty sure I had a mini heart attack once but I don't think I went to the hospital for that.

Alcohol is probably the most damaging substance that exists. It fucks your liver, heart, pancreas, kidneys, brain. Everything.

Ethanol alcohol is LITERALLY a poison, after all.

"just sign up for a class or course bro...."

why the FUCK would young women be there to find a relationship when the average femoid has 15 fucking guys on her whatsapp from school, friends, family friends and neighbors???????????????????

OP, I mean this in the nicest way possible but it's over.

Most people form social circles in college (uni) and after that, if you haven't really found a foid to pair up with, then it never began.
For obvious reasons you can't exactly go for work colleagues, and as stated above if you never managed to get a foid whilst you're in college then you're not goodlooking enough for any of your female work-colleagues to recommend you to any ~26 year old foid.

Majority of people meet online nowadays and there isn't many "hobbies" where you can meet foids as an adult working a 9-5 job.