Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How cucked is your country when it comes to freedom of speech on "sensitive" topics?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Like if you were to say "I don't believe transwomen are real women" or something slightly blackpilled in public. How fucked would you be?

UK here, we are pretty fucking cucked. I know it's Sweden which has the reputation of being the worst country when it comes to this but I think the UK might be worse. I don't know for sure but I can't think of many other countries where people have literally been imprisoned for tweeting mean things lmao.

I think the only reason why we don't have a reputation for being a complete nanny state is because a lot of Brits are loud and boisterous as opposed to Swedes, or at least that's the stereotype. British people are the fucking Americans of Europe, dumb as fuck and completely brainwashed by government propaganda.

It's one of the things I envy EEcels on, well not just them as this issue is pretty much exclusive to certain European/anglosphere countries. I always get the impression that if you said such a thing in Russia then absolutely no one would give a fuck. Meanwhile we're forced to pretend men are women and can get fired if we think otherwise.

BASED, atleast it is where i live. Right ? @Diocel @Algeriancel

I'm from Canada. So I think first they'll shot me to death for refusing to worship whores and then they will ask questions.

USA so not as cucked but still cucked

I'm from Canada. So I think first they'll shot me to death for refusing to worship whores and then they will ask questions.
Yeah I heard Canada has it pretty bad when it comes to this shit. Almost like America but without a legally defined right to freedom of speech.

That said, the whole "muh freedom of speech" shit that Americans have is kind of pointless when actually exercising your "right" is just going to get you fired, socially ostracised and consequently homeless, hungry and utterly fucked anyway lol.

Endlessly cucked.

Hyper cucked here in England. Can’t even breath negativity about shitskins in this country without being called a racist bigot.

I live in a forest so anything goes. Especially hate for cumskins

20200312 143641

Like if you were to say "I don't believe transwomen are real women" or something slightly blackpilled in public. How fucked would you be?

UK here, we are pretty fucking cucked. I know it's Sweden which has the reputation of being the worst country when it comes to this but I think the UK might be worse. I don't know for sure but I can't think of many other countries where people have literally been imprisoned for tweeting mean things lmao.

I think the only reason why we don't have a reputation for being a complete nanny state is because a lot of Brits are loud and boisterous as opposed to Swedes, or at least that's the stereotype. British people are the fucking Americans of Europe, dumb as fuck and completely brainwashed by government propaganda.

It's one of the things I envy EEcels on, well not just them as this issue is pretty much exclusive to certain European/anglosphere countries. I always get the impression that if you said such a thing in Russia then absolutely no one would give a fuck. Meanwhile we're forced to pretend men are women and can get fired if we think otherwise.
Well you get arrested for dissenting opinion and need a loicence for it.

Germany is gigacucked. Horst Mahler is imprisoned for 11 years now for asking why the gaschamber of Auschwitz has a door knob on the inside

It's curry land.
Both the left and the right throws tanrums.

UK is probably the most cucked in Europe.

Pretty based actually. Just don't criticize the corrupt politicians too much otherwise anything goes.
But yeah, United Cuckdom is beyond saving.