Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How delusional is your family?

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
During the summer of the last year I was on some stupid trip with grandma to my cousin's place. We were on some sort of celebration and we were sitting at the table with other people waiting for food to arrive.

While we were waiting there two 8/10 Stacies, literally dressed as sluts, literally the sluttiest sluts you can imagine came in with a 6'4 ripped Chad and sit next to me. And guess what? My grandma urged me to approach them JFL. Of course I didn't, I'd just make a fool out of myself if I did that and get humiliated. But I was almost shaking ngl for being so close in their presence tbh (I'm lower inhib now).

What about you? Did you have similar experiences?

One time when I was on spring break with my family, my brother asked if I wanted to go to the beach with him and my mother. I told him no, and he took me on a walk over to the nearby shoreline and literally cried in my face because I didn't want to hang out with my mom as much as I used to. He forced me to apologize and I fake cried to him in my room so he'd leave me alone. The shame I feel for doing something like that is fucking infinite. I didn't even want to go to the vacation in the first place. I told my parents I wanted to stay home alone, and then my mom cried because "something something I feel like you hate us now blah blah" so she guilted my dad into threatening me with a multitude of meaningless chores to do on top of taking care of the horse.

I went to a vacation because I got guilt tripped then got guilt tripped again until I fake cried to convince my brother that I wanted to be left alone. I also made another post about my family on here when I first joined.

If you have a brother who's a momma's boy, it's fucking hell, especially if he's older than you. The instant you start displaying a fucking hint of masculinity they will do fucking anything to make you feel like a piece of shit. Both the mother and the momma's boy will exert an amount of resentment towards you that Lucifer would be impressed with. If my dad wasn't a cuck maybe I could actually get somewhere socially and get the hit of testosterone that may have boosted me up to a low-tier normie. But no, my family fucked me over and now I'm on here complaining about it helplessly as my life falls into shambles.

Story a little bit inconsistent but ok
Parents often have highly unrealistic expectations for their children, they just don't want the time they spent raising you to all have been a waste. Same goes for grandparents or whatever

One time when I was on spring break with my family, my brother asked if I wanted to go to the beach with him and my mother. I told him no, and he took me on a walk over to the nearby shoreline and literally cried in my face because I didn't want to hang out with my mom as much as I used to. He forced me to apologize and I fake cried to him in my room so he'd leave me alone. The shame I feel for doing something like that is fucking infinite. I didn't even want to go to the vacation in the first place. I told my parents I wanted to stay home alone, and then my mom cried because "something something I feel like you hate us now blah blah" so she guilted my dad into threatening me with a multitude of meaningless chores to do on top of taking care of the horse.

I went to a vacation because I got guilt tripped then got guilt tripped again until I fake cried to convince my brother that I wanted to be left alone. I also made another post about my family on here when I first joined.

If you have a brother who's a momma's boy, it's fucking hell, especially if he's older than you. The instant you start displaying a fucking hint of masculinity they will do fucking anything to make you feel like a piece of shit. Both the mother and the momma's boy will exert an amount of resentment towards you that Lucifer would be impressed with. If my dad wasn't a cuck maybe I could actually get somewhere socially and get the hit of testosterone that may have boosted me up to a low-tier normie. But no, my family fucked me over and now I'm on here complaining about it helplessly as my life falls into shambles.
That sucks. Get out ASAP.
Story a little bit inconsistent but ok
Why?

They are beyond unbelievably delusional. Nothing can break them from it.

While we were waiting there two 8/10 Stacies, literally dressed as sluts, literally the sluttiest sluts you can imagine came in with a 6'4 ripped Chad and sit next to me. And guess what? My grandma urged me to approach them JFL.
My grandma did the same thing to me at a wedding. Rage inducing as hell.

Quite. I was asking a family member of mine, won't say who out of respect, about my half cousin's new girlfriend. I told this family member I wish the couple well and that I'm proud of my cousin and so forth, to which they replied "you could have 10 right now". I was thinking, wow thank you for that random, desperate gesture of pity.
My brothers pretty based though, he already knows it's over.

They're not delusional. They know they're ugly white trash with no friends and no value in life. It's just annoying what stupid failures they are.

They're not delusional. They know they're ugly white trash with no friends and no value in life. It's just annoying what stupid failures they are.
Incel family?

Incel family?
As close as two people who shitted out a kid can get. My Mom was never in another relationship as she had me when she was 16 and was a major nerd. My Dad is more grotesque than me and nutted in the first bitch that didn't treat him like complete shit. They've had no friends and only go outside for work and shopping since I can recall.

My dad knows I’m a worthless waste of oxygen but my mom seems to think I’m great. Unless she just pretends to feel that way to not hurt me.

Father tells me stories about his youth, then mutter "I guess you'll never experience that."

Mother, who I more or less disowned and haven't seen in person in years, doesn't care.

She's called me a lair(accused me of having relationships and lying about it), claimed it doesn't matter, acted happy I'm FA, and said I just "don't put yourself out there".

My mother is literally senile.

Dad is dead, but as far as I can tell, he was at least semi-blackpilled.

Brother's a bluepilled fatcel cuck.

Grandparents probably know what's up. They don't act like they do, but I can imagine the lies of a senile roastie aren't that hard to recognize.

my parents prob have no faith in me finding a girl. I have had very few interactions with females

Meh not bad, they never talk about getting married/dating in any serious context and dont bother lieing and calling me handsome. Hell my mother doesn't even deny I'm ugly when I'm I say I look like shit in pictures. I guess even parents dont bother trying to console their kids when they're as undeniably ugly as me.

Very delusional. They think I get along have a social circle and hold a stable job and everything. I can't bring myself to admit what I am truly, it would make everyone think more less of me, than they already do. When it comes to girls they probably think I could get one easy if I tried. I always refuse to bring up the subject and they tend not to either.

Extremely delusional,especially my mom.She keeps asking me when I'm gonna grow up and start getting girlfriends and go to parties etc.
as if I was a shut in by choice lmao.She thinks I'm a chad,doesn't hide it either,always bragging about me in front of her friends(look how handsome he is) and then they have to go along to both of our embarrassment.

I want to blackpill her and explain to her that the family line will die with me because women don't see me as a sexual being,but I'm afraid she'll send me to therapy or some nuthouse lmao.It's still better than having your family completely give up on you,but one of these days that's coming.

My parents drape themselves in multiple layers of delusion and bullshit, same goes for most of my family actually. Looking back I don't know why I ever tried to reason with them

well my parents are boomers so on a scale of 1-10 I would say the levels of delusion are about 8/10

During the summer of the last year I was on some stupid trip with grandma to my cousin's place. We were on some sort of celebration and we were sitting at the table with other people waiting for food to arrive.

While we were waiting there two 8/10 Stacies, literally dressed as sluts, literally the sluttiest sluts you can imagine came in with a 6'4 ripped Chad and sit next to me. And guess what? My grandma urged me to approach them JFL. Of course I didn't, I'd just make a fool out of myself if I did that and get humiliated. But I was almost shaking ngl for being so close in their presence tbh (I'm lower inhib now).

What about you? Did you have similar experiences?
I never even bother talking to my family about relationships as they're old-styled boomers who have had marriage and kids. I'm the genetic dead-end in my family and it just seems pointless to even discuss it with them.

My family knows. Mom is somewhat in denial.

Unfortunately, they are pretty delusional when it comes to the whole dating scene. They seem to think I just need to go online and send a few messages to girls and I'll be able to get a girlfriend pretty easily. I've tried to explain to them that it doesn't work like that.

My dad knows it's over, my mother is either in denial or just doesn't care, probably both.

My parents thought I have active sexlife because my little sister is constantly taking new cock.

They were shocked to know I have no sexlife

Father tells me stories about his youth, then mutter "I guess you'll never experience that."

Mother, who I more or less disowned and haven't seen in person in years, doesn't care.

She's called me a lair(accused me of having relationships and lying about it), claimed it doesn't matter, acted happy I'm FA, and said I just "don't put yourself out there".
Your dad sounds like he might be a cunt ngl

And guess what? My grandma urged me to approach them JFL.

This is embarassing. You should have at least demonstrated your manliness by lifting those two sluts brutally.

But I was almost shaking ngl for being so close in their presence tbh (I'm lower inhib now).

Why are so many men getting nervous in front of some sluts?

Mine are waiting for me to get a job and then find a girl to marry its honestly over for me they except me to betabux asap i think i will just rope

Mine are waiting for me to get a job and then find a girl to marry its honestly over for me they except me to betabux asap i think i will just rope
Never betabuxx tbh. Don't cuck yourself.

Anytime there is a family party or whatever, my mum always tells me: "If you choose to go, it's up to you to explain the state your life is in to them".

Naturally I decline the invitations, didn't bother even going to my Chad brother's wedding.

I told him no, and he took me on a walk over to the nearby shoreline and literally cried in my face because I didn't want to hang out with my mom as much as I used to. He forced me to apologize and I fake cried to him in my room so he'd leave me alone. The shame I feel for doing something like that is fucking infinite. I didn't even want to go to the vacation in the first place. I told my parents I wanted to stay home alone, and then my mom cried because "something something I feel like you hate us now blah blah"

Why is everybody just crying?

My dad is extremely delusional. He's always blaming my virginity on that I don't approach any girls and seriously thinks that it would solve the problem. It only worked for him because he was a chad, but I'm an inferior autist. My mom hasn't even talked about stuff like this though, so she probably knows it's over for me.

it is over if youre family press you to find gf

not really. Both parents openly shame me for my looks and my father admits he was only successful with women because of his money.

fake cry

kek im glad you didnt approach them tbh

grandma and dad tells me I look like a male model, and my mother keeps going on and on about how I will have to behave more appropriately when I one day find a wife. I want to kill myself every time the topic is brought up as I know I'm not more than a 4/10 at best

grandma and dad tells me I look like a male model, and my mother keeps going on and on about how I will have to behave more appropriately when I one day find a wife. I want to kill myself every time the topic is brought up as I know I'm not more than a 4/10 at best
over for you bro