Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How did College Humour go from making Blackpill tier content to an SJW cesspool?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
This video is pure suicide fuel for any truecel. It's an older College humour video. They wouldn't even dream of making shit like this today.

Because Adam ruined everything.

i hate collegehumor. they suck cock now

I remember watching their vids
jfl @ their current state

The youth of the past are oldfucks & phased out then replaced by the simps of today.

This video is pure suicide fuel for any truecel. It's an older College humour video. They wouldn't even dream of making shit like this today.

jfl they made that?
Can't imagine

Probably the same way once awesome videogame companies turn to shit ie the original owners/creators get bought out or burn out and the new Jew and or SJW shithead “leadership” moves in and begins fucking everything up.

This happened with my once beloved BioWare videogame company and is probably what happened to College Humour as well.

I know what will I show to all normies trying to convince me to gymcel

They used to be good.
Hope they go bankrupt.

Remember that one video "types of girls you'll date in college"? Lol

Probably the same way once awesome videogame companies turn to shit ie the original owners/creators get bought out or burn out and the new Jew and or SJW shithead “leadership” moves in and begins fucking everything up.

There's no future for our genetics

Last edited:
Someone post that comic about foids infiltrating fandoms

They probably hired some cunt, and the next thing you know they listen to this whore, and everything becomes retarded and gay

I fucking hate genetics, it cucked me so hard. This is video was pure ragefuel.

Someone post that comic about foids infiltrating fandoms
Download 2

Bought up by some liberal media company.

They probably let a bunch of foids run rampant in their group because of “muh feminism”.

They probably hired some cunt, and the next thing you know they listen to this whore, and everything becomes retarded and gay
Bought up by some liberal media company.

sums up most organizations, businesses, even long running TV shows

only way it doesn't happen is if the original founder is still in control and isn't cucked

Love the way that guy talks about his penis

Jewish buyout probably

Jewish buyout probably
Mainly this. As a business gets bigger it internally changes quickly. They sold out years ago. Half the ideas aren't even theirs.

Jews just tells them what to do and gives them money to spread whatever propaganda they want.

Giphy 6

First time I hear about them

Mainly this. As a business gets bigger it internally changes quickly. They sold out years ago. Half the ideas aren't even theirs.

Jews just tells them what to do and gives them money to spread whatever propaganda they want.

View attachment 261216
great gif boyo. have you read ishmael

back when they were niche they had a viewer base of weirdo internet dwellers. as time went on, the internet became increasingly normified which made their viewer base increasingly normified and they just adjusted to the change.