Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did female become mod on r/Braincels?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
The forum should've been only for males since it's an incel subbreddit but how did they let female to be mod? What's the story behind it?

I dont know the full story, but I heard one of the mods became cucked to appease reddit admins. So he allowed a female mod or something idk.

there fuckin blue pill cucks deep down who still m'lady the same foids who abuse and oppress them. its not rocket science. thats why they deserve to die.

The rationale was that it was to keep the sub from being banned. There was a female mod on r/incels as well, if I recall. The whole thing is laughable tbh.

The rationale was that it was to keep the sub from being banned. There was a female mod on r/incels as well, if I recall. The whole thing is laughable tbh.
Yep. Allowing foid to be mod is absolutely against inceldom but I guess, they were not truly incels in first place.

We should never cave in to female demands. Incel forums and subreddits should be open only for men

Yep. Allowing foid to be mod is absolutely against inceldom but I guess, they were not truly incels in first place.
It was an obese autistic women who considered herself “femcel,” whom in the end got a boyfriend anyways.

We should never cave in to female demands. Incel forums and subreddits should be open only for men
Braincels was a cuck subbreddit.

she snapped him her bewbs

It was an obese autistic women who considered herself “femcel,” whom in the end got a boyfriend anyways.
Femcel, lel. Honestly, it's good cuckit struck down that subbreddit.

2954C57D 922A 46E4 A353 770776F95366

they infiltrate any male past time or group

Last edited:
Because AA was a cuck, and he roped in the end

Reddit is a shitty website. It used to be OK years ago. It's like the YouTube of forums.

Reddit is a shitty website. It used to be OK years ago. It's like the YouTube of forums.
It went to shit since 2014-2015. I remember an article from 2012 where reddit was mentioned and they said its not a female friendly forum and women should stay away from it.

The forum should've been only for males since it's an incel subbreddit but how did they let female to be mod? What's the story behind it?
You remember the creator of r/Braincels? He was u/AnathematicAnarchist .
I had browsed his profile and he said that Board_Gaming (the female mod) didn't seem edgy like the rest of the users.

To appease the sackless gods of reddit that think 'diversity' solves everything while simulateously threatning to destroy a diverse community.

Maybe if I was an incel Reddit admin I’d get a mod to pretend to be a female to appease the soy admins

Anathematic_cuck let her in thinking she might give him sex, the whore didnt do it and then he roped and the whore became head mod. Then she got married and left braincels, a few weeks after her husband left her

I didn’t even knew that

Sounds like she white knighted them into it

so they wouldnt get banned :feelskek:

Because of cuckoldry
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Anathematic_cuck let her in thinking she might give him sex, the whore didnt do it and then he roped and the whore became head mod. Then she got married and left braincels, a few weeks after her husband left her
Did he really rope from a sheboon ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha