Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did men get so pathetic?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
How did it come to this? What happened? Say what you want about the Bible/religion, but these old ass writings all warned about how evil and manipulative women are and the dangers of giving them power. obviously, that was solid advice completely trashed by the poswers that be, and look where we are at now.

This isn't even exempt from supposed "blackpilled incels" , I'd say 95% would turn to what every other male does the second they get a second of attention - backstab other men, orbit, simp, it never ends, this has happened and always WILL, and the incel "community" will soon go to shit the same was r9k did, slowly started getting infected by these parasitic soulless husk foids, preying on pathetic soy fags who don't know better.

Men in 2020, useless, weak, simping, backstabbing other men. I probably only know only ONE male in the entire history I've existed who wouldn't backstab me as such, only one, and even then that's already one more than most men get.

When they gave holes rights.

Most men are spineless cucks who WILL backstab you for a chance at getting a smidgen of coochie. They ligitimately think they're better than us because they got laid a few times with a drunk/drugged out whore or because they're in a betabuxx "relationship".

This isn't even exempt from supposed "blackpilled incels" , I'd say 95% would turn to what every other male does the second they get a second of attention - backstab other men, orbit, simp, it never ends, this has happened and always WILL, and the incel "community" will soon go to shit the same was r9k did, slowly started getting infected by these parasitic soulless husk foids, preying on pathetic soy fags who don't know better.
We're witnessing this right now

a combination of things, such as soy, bluepilled hollywood movies, thirst, and "just be a nice guy" advice

Decadence. Also Jews.

it's because social media can turn weak cowards into bullies.

WW2 was the big moment where women rights got established or began to establish. Men were on the front lines while women were working in the factories, giving them leverage to impose/demand new rights. And the soy wave is a big product of social media.

They began listening to women

How did it come to this? What happened? Say what you want about the Bible/religion, but these old ass writings all warned about how evil and manipulative women are and the dangers of giving them power. obviously, that was solid advice completely trashed by the poswers that be, and look where we are at now.

Men in 2020, useless, weak, simping, backstabbing other men. I probably only know only ONE male in the entire history I've existed who wouldn't backstab me as such, only one, and even then that's already one more than most men get.
Lol, look at the average test rates in the past few decades and you start to understand the decline of Man was not some natural occurrence, but the result of the sick machine we call civilization bleeding out slowly. You see apart from a small group of fighting aged men(soldiers) and other small clusters of strong men the modern world has no need for strong willed masculine men. But infantalized perma-consuuuming manchildren. This is why these days the average man (me included) lack the vital characteristics that young men throughout history would gain through a proper life of hardship and masculinity building life checkpoints. You ask when did Men become so pathetic? Well I would say when jewish globalists took power of the modern world. We are the result of generation after generation of subversion. We are a generation of Men lacking the crucial skills that make up a complete man. The result? Well we see it today. Think about it for a second all of this was intentional, just truly think about the fact that a young male growing up in this society will be fed liberal and jewish propaganda from the day he is born until the day he is dead. Is this cuckholdry and simping natural or even beneficial to society? Not in the slightest. It becomes very clear what is going on when you think about the fact that the men you speak of are spinless undisciplined cowards that have never thought for themselves or been through a trial of fire they are subhumans that have been raised in a blue pilled society. You can only expect this "Man" to act this way. They sold our future as able bodied men to subvert us and weaken us, we could've been and still can be much more.

They became pathetic when they gave foids rights

Too much simping

When they gave holes rights.

Most men are spineless cucks who WILL backstab you for a chance at getting a smidgen of coochie. They ligitimately think they're better than us because they got laid a few times with a drunk/drugged out whore or because they're in a betabuxx "relationship".
Spot on.

We're witnessing this right now
"Incels" who do this then try to weasel their way back after inevitably getting burnt and trying to weasel their way back, need to be permanently banned with no appeal. They want to be so desperately one with normtrash, they are welcome to and enjoy suffering being abused and preyed upon by them.

at the very least they get maybe one warning after and that's it. I believe in redemption but there's a difference between atonement and simply abusing goodwill.

Women rights, feminism etc all killed men

"Incels" who do this then try to weasel their way back after inevitably getting burnt and trying to weasel their way back, need to be permanently banned with no appeal. They want to be so desperately one with normtrash, they are welcome to and enjoy suffering being abused and preyed upon by them.

at the very least they get maybe one warning after and that's it. I believe in redemption but there's a difference between atonement and simply abusing goodwill.
I agree but I wouldn't say they want to be normies. But it's insane that some cucks here are pretty much orbiting this random kikewhore that LITERALLY wants them dead lmao. They threw all of their blackpill knowledge out the window along with their dignity.
Lol, look at the average test rates in the past few decades and you start to understand the decline of Man was not some natural occurrence, but the result of the sick machine we call civilization bleeding out slowly. You see apart from a small group of fighting aged men(soldiers) and other small clusters of strong men the modern world has no need for strong willed masculine men. But infantalized perma-consuuuming manchildren. This is why these days the average man (me included) lack the vital characteristics that young men throughout history would gain through a proper life of hardship and masculinity building life checkpoints. You ask when did Men become so pathetic? Well I would say when jewish globalists took power of the modern world. We are the result of generation after generation of subversion. We are a generation of Men lacking the crucial skills that make up a complete man. The result? Well we see it today. Think about it for a second all of this was intentional, just truly think about the fact that a young male growing up in this society will be fed liberal and jewish propaganda from the day he is born until the day he is dead. Is this cuckholdry and simping natural or even beneficial to society? Not in the slightest. It becomes very clear what is going on when you think about the fact that the men you speak of are spinless undisciplined cowards that have never thought for themselves or been through a trial of fire they are subhumans that have been raised in a blue pilled society. You can only expect this "Man" to act this way. They sold our future as able bodied men to subvert us and weaken us, we could've been and still can be much more.
48Lr7Ft.gif

I agree but I wouldn't say they want to be normies. But it's insane that some cucks here are pretty much orbiting this random kikewhore that LITERALLY wants them dead lmao. They threw all of their blackpill knowledge out the window along with their dignity.

48Lr7Ft.gif
Because they were never blackpilled. They were pretty much just monkeys or worms who are too stupid and weak willed to be, they just wanted a place to feel edgy and accepted.

Last edited:
I don't think so. I think there have been a few throughout history. Problem is, this isn't rewarded but rather punished by the rest of the monkeys. I think (I hope) in time in the next thousands of years these non monkeys will become more common.

I don't think so. I think there have been a few throughout history. Problem is, this isn't rewarded but rather punished by the rest of the monkeys. I think (I hope) in time in the next thousands of years these non monkeys will become more common.
What do you mean

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith

What do you mean ngl
Having actual human traits - which seperates man from trash - like empathy, etc are literally generic mutations. Normies do not have them. Mutations are just that, rare changes in DNA and from then on they get more common over time.

So, I hope in time, normtrash monkeys will be phased out by unironically more advanced and human people. I sometimes feel this will never happen, but I am hopeful that it will and we will not always be dumb, predictable and easily transparent nigger monkeys like most normtrash are in 2020.

Having actual human traits - which seperates man from trash - like empathy, etc are literally generic mutations. Normies do not have them. Mutations are just that, rare changes in DNA and from then on they get more common over time.
Cope some normies have empathy
So, I hope in time, normtrash monkeys will be phased out by unironically more advanced and human people. I sometimes feel this will never happen, but I am hopeful that it will and we will not always be dumb, predictable and easily transparent nigger monkeys like most normtrash are in 2020.
It's only getting worse

Cope some normies have empathy

It's only getting worse
In some ways it is. It seems there are powers that be behind that. I don't know who it is, and it very much is a who because I doubt any God would do this. If he would, it is not one that any current religion knows of, unless it is some kind of evil demigod or something.

In some ways it is. It seems there are powers that be behind that. I don't know (((who))) it is, and it very much is a (((who))) because I doubt any God would do this. If he would, it is not one that any current religion knows of, unless it is some kind of (((evil))) demigod or something.

The Jews killed off all the real men in their fratricidal orchestrated WW1 and WW2 disasters for the white race leaving only the cowards ie genetic pussy fag garbage to breed.

We are the end result of their schemes along with the modern normie males and Chads alike.

The majority of modern males as a result of these dysgenic wars are untrustworthy, scared of their own shadows mewling, pussified scum.

View: https://youtu.be/Ml7EnBMKAYA

The average man accepted women mistreating him and pretended he was above it and that it was flattering that women weren't showing him respect.