Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did our species females get so bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Tigers mate for life but we have records from the stone age talking about how crappy women act.

You know the old saying right? Give them an inch and they take a million light years.

I don't know. I just know one thing. It is over for mankind

probably the fact that men would fuck most women regardless of their behavior and personality

these psycho genes should have been wiped out from our gene pool a long time ago, now they're going to lead us to extinction.

probably the fact that men would fuck most women regardless of their behavior and personality
Yes the thirst of cucks. Most females shouldn’t get to breed based on how shitty they act

Everyone is shitty.
Difference is foids have the power to act on it, and they dont get punished for it.

I don't think other animals are better

Because other animals dont have simps and cucks except for hyenas but look at them jfl

Yeah but why was ours so bad from the start?
I think it's females in general. Look at things like spiders, the guy has to put a ton of work to get a mate and he might not get one. Have to fight others sometimes to the brink of death.
Mantis are the same.
Monkeys and gorillas are the same even when they can be an alpha once and become a beta to try and get girls.
There's also the wolves too or canines in general.
Many felines do the same as well except for certain ones.

The difference though between us and the other animals are that for the most part many males in the animal race either have it one of 2 ways. A equal standing or the males take the top role.
The equal standing can be seen with the lions. The females would do the main work of hunting and caring for the kids while the males did more of the protecting and the watching. Equal work for the two.
Or as I mention the monkeys, gorillas usually have a hierarchy when it comes to the males and females and everyone knows their roles.

Humans though? Whoever attacks the hardest and cry the loudest are the ones heard. Why do you think SJWs are listened to? Business establishments know if they don't cater to them, they can go after them physically, mentally, and financially. They will try to look for bad history, call rape on them, or whichever or whenever.
Girls found this as a tool to use for their gain and use it to gain kids they shouldn't be raising, they can kill them whenever they want, get any guy they want and dump them for another (yes, even chads) and so on and so forth.
The problem is there's no equal standing or hierarchy in our species.

I feel like there are two different mating strategies in the macro animal kingdom, passive and active.
Active: All males at least have a shot, usually in the form of a fight. They can try has many times as they like and it is dangerous but either side can win. Some animals will go out of their way to attract females in other ways, like building the most attractive nest or performing some dance.
Passive: Involuntary. Being born with the prettiest feathers or the biggest teeth. I'll probably include the opportunistic breeders here, like deep sea fish that rarely come across another member of their species and they mate because who knows when or if they'll get to again.

Guess which one humans are?

Birds are based.

because men allowed them to.

In the end, it is human men who are the sole reason for females being shitty.

If you got your shit together and took back your place as the dominant gender then none of this would be a problem.

Imagine giving equal rights to the lesser weaker gender of your species jfl.

Photo l

I was going to mention hyenas as well. Over for male ones

Hyenas are the animal version of IT tbhngl
because men allowed them to.

In the end, it is human men who are the sole reason for females being shitty.

If you got your shit together and took back your place as the dominant gender then none of this would be a problem.

Imagine giving equal rights to the lesser weaker gender of your species jfl.

View attachment 270960

High IQ as a human matriarchy is unnatural and therefore it cannot self sustain itself forever

giving them too many rights made them op