Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How did this soy boy get 1000 matches on Tinder?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I think he may have used different pics cause how can such a soy looking guy get so many matches? Or is he a weird chad?

I remember someone posting this before and I didn't get it then either.

Someone said he's "famous" but he doesn't seem to be. His videos aren't that popular.

He's not 7+.

JBW + mild fame?

White, blue eyes, symmetric face, good enough hair, etc.

serveimage

Someone said he's "famous" but he doesn't seem to be. His videos aren't that popular.

He's not 7+.

JBW + mild fame?

serveimage
Yeah he doesn't seem famous enough to pull off the famous effect.

And he also doesn't look 6'+ tbh. He looks like he would do tic toc or some shit. His face just doesn't look like chad and his chin seems very narrow. Also his eyebrows are super shit.

But maybe the JBW and blue eyes carry him that much?

height+JBW law bro

I think he may have used different pics cause how can such a soy looking guy get so many matches? Or is he a weird chad?

Just Be...

He is white. Why you surprised?

why are you watching those garbage content man

anyway probably because popularity or money or fake pictures, I don't have see the video and I'm just guessing with the thumbnail

but if it's mid tier foid it's probably because he is a decent normie himself
if it's stacies it's probably because the reasons I already have said

why are you watching those garbage content man
It was in my recommended and the clickbait was real. I wanted to know if it was some bullshit but apparently he really did get 1000 matches. Now I'm just wondering how.

He is white. Why you surprised?
Yeah but he looks like weed

He's not 7+.

JBW + mild fame?

serveimage
That was me but we all know how holes value Instagram and he has 100k+ followers

@RREEEEEEEEE , what would u rate him

is that uninstall
jkjk

Go to SEA then
Tbh I remember talking with a girl from Indonesia like 6 years ago. She a muslim and wore a hijab and she was from a rich family of some sort.

Tbh I remember talking with a girl from Indonesia like 6 years ago. She a muslim and wore a hijab and she was from a rich family of some sort.
see :feelsthink: JBW law is real

All these YouTube videos are fake. Everyone knows this now.

He was probably catfishing a month long and afterwards changed the pics to his own, 1000 matches with his face? No way......

He was probably catfishing a month long and afterwards changed the pics to his own, 1000 matches with his face? No way......
can you do a tinder experiment with his best pics? I am really curious if a picturemaxxed normie can really do this well on tinder.

Wealth + Status

can you do a tinder experiment with his best pics? I am really curious if a picturemaxxed normie can really do this well on tinder.

I've catfished with guys way better looking that him and they never got such results.

I've catfished with guys way better looking that him and they never got such results.
the thing is it would be a good way to test how picture quality affects results. The problem with using chad pictures is that they might come off as too suspicious if you use really good pictures. I have also noticed that a lot of the most liked males on tinder are picturemaxxed high tier normies or chadlites and not chads. Picture quality might have a greater impact on tinder results than we thought.

I hope he dies raped by a dick horse

Youtube is fake news. They could be leading him on tbh.

the thing is it would be a good way to test how picture quality affects results. The problem with using chad pictures is that they might come off as too suspicious if you use really good pictures. I have also noticed that a lot of the most liked males on tinder are picturemaxxed high tier normies or chadlites and not chads. Picture quality might have a greater impact on tinder results than we thought.
Tbhtbh.

Its YouTube. The story is fake, the pictures are fake, the girls are fake, everything is faked for overdramatized story for views and subscribers. Everyone fakes

Just be white bro that's how it is.

Or he used fake pics. Or he just added in to his bio that he is rich and popular.

Just lol @ this thread, he is obviously upper tier normie

Or he used fake pics. Or he just added in to his bio that he is rich and popular.
Unlikely, some of his matches recognized him. He has over 100k instagram followers, that probably haloed him.