Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you discover incels and took the blackpill?

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
I first figured out about incels a few weeks after the Alek Minassian attack, at first I thought they were vile people, and then I was a cuck for a long time, watching incel reddit videos making fun of them, and even browsed incel tears every now and then. But around late 2018, I discovered how retarded and cuck IT was, I was still not black pilled but I didn't really like IT since the people they're are incels in denial and just make shit up to karma whore. But slowly but surely I started to accept the blackpill as the truth, and by early September, I've became 100% blackpilled.

YouTube videos about forum and FACEandLMS

This year. I discovered incels only when incel has become new "nazi/bigot/altright" slur for virtue signalling and virgin shaming. It was everywhere from 4chan to 9gag.
Being outcast virgin was normal for old 4chan and old AIB in general. Sexless social misfits and freaks have always been my tribe. So I understood that this new label suits me perfectly
I always thought that PUA and redpill concepts as the wall are copes. You are either sexy or you are blank spot. It hunted me since 16 years old. I discovered blackpill at incel forums and was like "At last. Seems about right".

Last edited:
I dont remember

lurking internet to find solution

Was on the Wrongplanet forum often arguing with feminists and they started calling me incel.

I went on a long journey of self improvement and knowledge. I tried many, many things. I improve in many ways but looks mog all.

I started to understand that looks influence the way people judge you/perceive you, and I started to figure out that looks were mostly genetics and not hard work. But then I found FaceandLMS. He only had 2 or 3 videos back then, his original old ones. That changed my life forever.

from cucked shaman on jewtube ngl

I watched youtubers shaming this site. I saw some of the posts and kinda thought people here were onto something. I browsed this site as a guest for a year and then after joining and already having seen the site for a while slowly became blackpilled.

I read Elliot Rodger's Manifesto and it enlightened me.

tbh it was nothing I suddenly realized, I've always had this kind of mindset, and at some point just got in contact with similar people on the internet, found discord servers, etc

Tried PUA. Failed. Got depressed. Googled why. Came across incels. And yea...

I was blackpilled for years already (tried dabbling in redpill and bluepill cope at certain points in my life, but could never do so with full conviction or in good faith), but I didn't know about the incel community until I asked r/MGTOW how to stop wanting emotional connection and go my own way (funny in hindsight) and some of them admitted to being incels. That's how I found r/Braincels and this forum.

hm, pretty sure I discovered incels when the idea of incels wasn't so widespread. like 3-4 years ago. everything I saw about incels was relatable so here I am.

Virgin vs Chad memes.

I watched youtubers shaming this site. I saw some of the posts and kinda thought people here were onto something. I browsed this site as a guest for a year and then after joining and already having seen the site for a while slowly became blackpilled.
I guess thats also how i became blackpilled.

Somehow came across a video by faceandlms, dont even remember how. But I remember feeling that everything started to make sense.

Before I fell for the vague personality meme and I didn't understand why I can't better my personality. Now I got peace of mind due to knowing the truth

I was an Incel before the word existed.

Elliot Rodger

After the Day of Retribution, the media was full of the details of what happened. I had already been aware by then of my fucked up state, but this was the moment when I realized that there's a whole community of males who suffer the same fate as me.

Kiwi farms led to a post here where a cucktear roastie's nudes were leaked(JFL) and I still symapthized 100% with incels, and then I saw the race forums and wanted to join in so I joined. I stayed here for the memes, and then I was subliminally blackpilled, and then some events happened to me which blackpilled me fully, thats how we got to now

I progressed from MGTOW.

This bitch called me an incel and I looked it up. I've been blackpilled for decades, but just found out about the incel community last year.

I didn't take the blackpill, the blackpill took me.

I was always kinda blackpilled but i never knew the term for it until i discovered the incel community and what an incel was. I don't really remember how i discovered about the existence of incels But as time went on i become more blackpilled because I started to see more and more of what incels talked about is true.

Imageboards, my friend showed me thread about r/incels. I immediately connected to one of the og r/incels posters. His experiences and desires were so similar to mine, I ended up reading all his posts several times in one night. He still posts here.

Was on the Wrongplanet forum often arguing with feminists and they started calling me incel.
do you still have account there?

Imageboards, my friend showed me thread about r/incels. I immediately connected to one of the og r/incels posters. His experiences and desires were so similar to mine, I ended up reading all his posts several times in one night. He still posts here.

do you still have account there?
I haven't logged in in a year because some woman and Alex started bluepilling me in a thread, to which I had a meltdown and left but I still have the account, why?

I haven't logged in in a year because some woman and Alex started bluepilling me in a thread, to which I had a meltdown and left but I still have the account, why?
i want to find some good forum for diagnosed autists, but all the ones i've come across are either dead, or filled with roasties and orbiters.

i want to find some good forum for diagnosed autists, but all the ones i've come across are either dead, or filled with roasties and orbiters.
Most of the mods there are either women or male feminists, with one of two exceptions maybe.

:feelsautistic: feel some pride in being aware of this "lifestyle" since the mid-2000s. Was first exposed to "love shy" communities but the real beginning of incel culture is the George Sodini shooting in 2009. Only after him were people like Cho properly categorized.

PUAHATE in 2010/2011 is when I first saw the word incel.

But I was red pilled / black pilled in 2002/3. Chads were not called Chads back then, but hunks or Cads. I spent many hour on dating forums and they were talking about the top 20% back then. Self improvement for men was the same: lift, get smarts, clothes etc. I got a good few books on looks in 2002 and it was heart shattering to discover the true nature of foids. It was like all my failings to get a date were not my blame, like a weight had come off my shoulder at the same time. It was then when i started to use sock accounts with Chads, and i used to go on chatrooms and wouild send a picture of a chad to girls that would talk to me. I got so many nudes off female strangers on chatrooms.