Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how did you end here?

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
Myself I've seen someone sending other guy to /r/incels on globaloffensive sub after he said some cuck shit about a female proplayer lol. Didn't contribute much there because I was getting banned all the time after writing controversial things and gave up. To my background I have at least 5 years experience on imageboard which was banning for not being a virgin and being a female

After a week or two of being on lookism I heard someone saying the forum was going to shit (which it was, it's in complete turmoil beyond saving now) and he recommended looksmax.net and incels.is, I chose incels.is because I heard looksmax is filled with chads and I'm incel. Now I have completely left lookism and made my home here.

Through a YouTube comment.

I searched up results of other people still being virgins on google, and then I found the incels reddit.

I really enjoy watching documentaries about forensic psychology and various serial killers / shooters.The elliot rodger case was by far the most interesting case to me, because he provided so much information about his thoughts and his life.

He called himself an "incel" and I just googled that term

r/Incels got banned and I was linked here from r/ForeverUnwanted by a roll call.

through someone making fun of r/incels on reddit

oh you meant this place not r/incels
through r/incelswithouthate

Below here, these have been my transitions:

Imageboards -> r/foreveralone -> r/incels -> incels.is

/r/incels got banned.
Sluthate and lookism are cucked.
So here I fucking am.

I was already posting on r/Incels for a month (under the same name, too). When the sub got deleted, I saw someone on r/IncelsWithoutHate post a comment about Incels.me. The rest is history, history I'd like to be able to erase.

Found it when I watched a youtube video making fun of you guys

Octopusgun2 said:
r/Incels got banned and I was linked here from r/ForeverUnwanted by a roll call.

same

I heard other users on reddit saying r/incels was the absolute cancer of reddit. I decided to see what the hell it even was and I sympathized with every post. I lurked r/incels until it eventually got banned. When I heard of the ban other people were suggesting to go to incels.is, so I went and the rest is history.

QuantumDummy said:
I was already posting on r/Incels for a month (under the same name, too). When the sub got deleted, I saw someone on r/IncelsWithoutHate post a comment about Incels.me. The rest is history, history I'd like to be able to erase.

Yeah I think someone directed me here from that subreddit too.

Akarin said:
I have at least 5 years experience on imageboard which was banning for not being a virgin and being a female

witches-wizards-4611.jpg

I posted on r/foreveralone for a long while, then through it I discovered Incels and also began to post there. As my life got progressively worse, I became more bitter and hateful. Eventually, FA stabbed me in the back so I fully migrated to Incels.