[Experiment] How did you find out about incels/ this website?

How?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Youtube

• IT

• 4Chan

• Other (comment what it was)

Results are only viewable after voting.
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
From IT xD, they blackpilled me completely

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
Back when i was still a leddit/MGTOW coper fag is when i first learned about it. After lurking for a while i realized this is the place for me. I joined the discord like a week before AM. After seeing the backlash from that shitshow ive been hooked here since

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
From Inceltears tbh. They are the ones who spread the blackpill the most tbh

TINMAN

TINMAN

Eloquentcel
-
I remember browsing r/incels back before its ban, but I never really commented back then. I swear reddit seemed a lot less cucked back then, I don't know how things have changed so much in such a short time, or maybe it's just my perception that changed, I don't know.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Legend
-
I work in Federal law enforcement and my boss said that you guys are trouble and need to be monitored, so here I am. So far you guys just seem like pussy virgins.

solblue

solblue

Veteran
-
"Other" jfl. R/incels and r/braincels definitely served as a source. I personally came from r/incels and I found out about that from browsing r/truecels which I only discovered by browsing an askreddit thread which asked about controversial subreddits. I found out about reddit from G4TV forums when I heard it mentioned on the channel

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
I can't remember tbh, I remember discovering r/foreveralone at a time when my inability to get a girlfriend was becoming clear but can't remember how I made the leap to here.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

Will this plague go away?
-
I work in Federal law enforcement and my boss said that you guys are trouble and need to be monitored, so here I am. So far you guys just seem like pussy virgins.
ngl it’s hilarious to me when normies think that a group of virgins on the internet are dangerous or whatever

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Craniofacial Aesthetics | Read bio
-
I found it directly while searching the Internet with related terms, I just stumbled across a community which shared my viewpoints on looks and I was more than happy to make an account (after months of browsing without an account).

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
Don’t really remember, but I remember seeing something about it on the news, didn’t care much, and then I saw BasedShaman and IT and starting watching. But at the same time, I found out black incels, and Eggman’s video... and slowly I realized that it was over for me.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Trash of this Forum
-
i went feom r/theredpill to r/incels cause it was mentioned by redpillers .
And when that sub got banned i went here .

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
I can’t remember, I think it was from a YouTube video that was criticizing incels. Best forum on the uncucked web :feelsokman:.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
My ex-friend used to post shit from IncelTears all the time. Then I asked and he said I'm an incel because I fit the definition of "involuntarily celibate".
I got angry I get grouped with the shit it says

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
-
My ex-friend used to post shit from IncelTears all the time. Then I asked and he said I'm an incel because I fit the definition of "involuntarily celibate".
I got angry I get grouped with the shit it says
what a cunt

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

Temp. Banned
-
I don't quite remember. I think I literally just looked up 'incels' on my search engine and then found this site as one of the top results.