Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How did you find out about incels/ this website?

How?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Youtube

• IT

• 4Chan

• Other (comment what it was)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Friend suggested. He requested ban

Online search for incel forums

Back when i was still a leddit/MGTOW coper fag is when i first learned about it. After lurking for a while i realized this is the place for me. I joined the discord like a week before AM. After seeing the backlash from that shitshow ive been hooked here since

From Inceltears tbh. They are the ones who spread the blackpill the most tbh

Youtube, searching vds about the BP

I remember browsing r/incels back before its ban, but I never really commented back then. I swear reddit seemed a lot less cucked back then, I don't know how things have changed so much in such a short time, or maybe it's just my perception that changed, I don't know.

I work in Federal law enforcement and my boss said that you guys are trouble and need to be monitored, so here I am. So far you guys just seem like pussy virgins.

"Other" jfl. R/incels and r/braincels definitely served as a source. I personally came from r/incels and I found out about that from browsing r/truecels which I only discovered by browsing an askreddit thread which asked about controversial subreddits. I found out about reddit from G4TV forums when I heard it mentioned on the channel

I can't remember tbh, I remember discovering r/foreveralone at a time when my inability to get a girlfriend was becoming clear but can't remember how I made the leap to here.

On 8chan for me.

I work in Federal law enforcement and my boss said that you guys are trouble and need to be monitored, so here I am. So far you guys just seem like pussy virgins.
ngl it’s hilarious to me when normies think that a group of virgins on the internet are dangerous or whatever

I found it directly while searching the Internet with related terms, I just stumbled across a community which shared my viewpoints on looks and I was more than happy to make an account (after months of browsing without an account).

From my face.

From youtube. From this video i think.

Don’t really remember, but I remember seeing something about it on the news, didn’t care much, and then I saw BasedShaman and IT and starting watching. But at the same time, I found out black incels, and Eggman’s video... and slowly I realized that it was over for me.

i went feom r/theredpill to r/incels cause it was mentioned by redpillers .
And when that sub got banned i went here .

I can’t remember, I think it was from a YouTube video that was criticizing incels. Best forum on the uncucked web :feelsokman:.

My ex-friend used to post shit from IncelTears all the time. Then I asked and he said I'm an incel because I fit the definition of "involuntarily celibate".
I got angry I get grouped with the shit it says

My ex-friend used to post shit from IncelTears all the time. Then I asked and he said I'm an incel because I fit the definition of "involuntarily celibate".
I got angry I get grouped with the shit it says
what a cunt

what a cunt
Should be jailed for life
full

I don't quite remember. I think I literally just looked up 'incels' on my search engine and then found this site as one of the top results.

r/pirateparadise