Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you find this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
That period where FACEandLMS hadn't uploaded for two months, in the comments I think ppl were talking about it wondering where he was and someone linked this website in da comments I think.

I was addicted to inceldom discussion at first. Couldn't believe so many people related to me and there aren't any fucking normies here.

I don’t remember tbh.

someone mentioned it on braincels. Called this site "full of actual terrorists calling for sharia law"

someone mentioned it on braincels. Called this site "full of actual terrorists calling for sharia law"
I found this site only a couple of weeks before Braincels got shut down and never got to see it

Called this site "full of actual terrorists calling for sharia law"
Based..

Kiwifarms. Lot of coping Incels there.

Newcel alert

He used to always do videos reviewing the forums and got hundreds of thousands of views,I used to believe in a lot of the shit he said,even though it had no grounds in reality.Like personality.

Newcel alert

He used to always do videos reviewing the forums and got hundreds of thousands of views,I used to believe in a lot of the shit he said,even though it had no grounds in reality.Like personality.
Dunno y but I don't know any of these YouTubers and ppl like that. All I know is CBP channel and faceandlms. The rest I barely know

through @Mainländer videos

Whats kiwifarms
Forum dedicated to internet lolcows. Ironically enough most popular posters there are lolcows themselves including the site admin.

Thanks to IT tbh

Anyways, I found out about this site from an FBI affidavit that said 4chan, 8ch, and this site were the most dangerous clearnet sites. I am an incel, so I figured why not get on another list?

r/incels refugee.

That period where FACEandLMS hadn't uploaded for two months, in the comments I think ppl were talking about it wondering where he was and someone linked this website in da comments I think.

I was addicted to inceldom discussion at first. Couldn't believe so many people related to me and there aren't any fucking normies here.
from braincels
I never check Reddit, r there any incel forums on ther right now? (Apart from IT)
yeah, shortcels

From the old braincels discord.

Dunno y but I don't know any of these YouTubers and ppl like that. All I know is CBP channel and faceandlms. The rest I barely know
BasedShaman deleted all of his vids so that's why youve probably never seen him.

heard about elliot rodger from some cuck who made videos about him, eventually heard the term incel, heard of the forum, realized all of this applied to me, and joined a few months later.

My ex-friend hated incels so I found incels subreddit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this exact thread was made yesterday :feelsree:

through @Mainländer videos
Wow I didn't thought about that being possible. I'm flattered I was that important.

I found it through 55chan.

I was a lurker on the original r/incels before it got banned, then I lurked on here and r/braincels for a while, until I finally accepted the blackpill myself

I was just searching for incel forums one day, and found the site by chance.

Documentations I think :feelsgah:

During one of my YouTube binge in 2017, i came across a video that talked about r/truecels, the sub was already banned and i was told the community moved to r/incels.I started lurking there and the usual phase of denialism began, of course the more i read about lookism, blackpill etc the more i became aware of how stupid i was for not having realized this earlier.I had a major crisis that year my grades dropped to an all time low and i just couldn't accept reality for a bit.

I was too high inhib so instead of making an account i just lurked until dec 2019 when i made this account

Also prior to that i had an MRA phase were i tried to challenge feminist and argue with them about everything ( i had a feminist teacher for some time in HS) but that was cringe ngl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back