Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How did you guys manage to rack up so many posts?

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
Like, isn't it just boring at a certain point? The site has slowed down considerably since 2018; the time when I joined. I remember threads being posted every few seconds(maybe it's just the rose-tinted glasses speaking for me). Back then, it was far more easier to postmaxx.

I don't even remember all my posts. Too much alcohol

I don't even remember all my posts. Too much alcohol

I guess you all are just low-inhib. Jfl, even in an incel forum I feel anxious when I want to post something.

I guess you all are just low-inhib. Jfl, even in an incel forum I feel anxious when I want to post something.
Alcohol helps with inhibitions

Just quote the top post in every thread.

@Cuyen @Insomniac
Edit: Why is Insomniac banned!?

It's over
Cope or rope

Ropes are too fragile for me bro. The support beam breaks when I try too.
Just quote the top post in every thread.

@Cuyen @Insomniac
Edit: Why is Insomniac banned!?

I don't really want to be a mundane spammer. I remember ritalincel, and just the thought of his posts used to make my brain burn.

Postmaxing is life

Just talking. :feelstrash:

It depends on how much you browse the site. For example, when I have a long LDAR session, I can easily make 100 posts without trying. Whereas most days, I barley get to 10. Also, being tired affects how much I post or not.

isn't it just boring at a certain point?
no man my "life" otside of this forum is so boring and meaningless, this site is the only human interaction i get

@Cuyen helped me.

just spam useless shit

Even 3-5 posts a day adds up

by shitting up this forum with useless nonsense

shitpostmaxxing
postcountmaxxing is a shitty cope, but it is a cope

most posters roped or coping hard or were fakcecels and got banned

I can't speak for other people, but I don't feel like my post count is a lot, but it's just right in a good spot to the point where a lot of my posts aren't really shitposts and it can be easily seen as that way. I've been a member of this site within the first hour it came online and I have less posts than a decent amount of people who have only been here for several months.

The first two months I made a lot of shitposts but since then I've tried to put effort into my posts. I don't know why though, nobody cares to read long posts here and memes get you more replies and interest. I think it's just a sign of the the decaying society we live in where no one has an attention span longer than a few seconds and everything is looked at superficially at a surface level.

The only goal I have is getting to red color. I like the way it looks. Once I get to red I will rope

The first two months I made a lot of shitposts but since then I've tried to put effort into my posts. I don't know why though, nobody cares to read long posts here and memes get you more replies and interest. I think it's just a sign of the the decaying society we live in where no one has an attention span longer than a few seconds and everything is looked at superficially at a surface level.

Exactly. I've written many long threads and posts, but few men reply to them.

It's funny though, if it's overly long and looks "high IQ" a bunch of half-wits will be impressed by the length and structure without even reading it, and if you do it often enough they'll keep referencing you as a "high IQ poster" even though whatever you say is either complete bunk (Eugenicist) or something that could have easily been more succinctly stated with a sentence or two (BlkPllPress).

BlackPillPress is the most pretentious user I've ever seen on this forum, tbh.

pdp sq